• filter:
  • 1 234569
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
New thread for a new year.

OLD Official Ticketmaster (and any other ticket sale) password thread

Anything besides asking for codes for events and providing them will not be allowed.

Ads by Google
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I'm looking for the Citibank James Taylor presale code. It's available to citi private pass members.

hunsbc (Sep. 03, 2014 @ 6:20p) |

Hi does anyone have the presale code for Seinfeld in Oakland? Thanks!

valeriemgray (Sep. 04, 2014 @ 1:48p) |

There are multiple presale codes for the Chrissie Hynde tour. I'm hoping to find the Ticketmaster presale code, for the... (more)

jiblet (Sep. 10, 2014 @ 1:33p) |

does anyone have the password for the smackdown show 5/20/08 in des moines, iowa?

rated:
Anybody got the code for Kenny Chesney in Atlanta for the presale Tuesday 1/29?
Thanks

rated:
any paswords for van morrison 3/12 nashville? thanks

rated:
Chesney in Atlanta password

BRAVES

rated:
Does anyone have any information for the presale that starts on 1/29 for the Jerry Seinfeld show in Charlotte (at Ovens Auditorium on 4/4)?

rated:
mdl77 said: Does anyone have any information for the presale that starts on 1/29 for the Jerry Seinfeld show in Charlotte (at Ovens Auditorium on 4/4)?

Password is COMEDY

rated:
dwardmac - Thanks! You rock!

rated:
Does anyone know the Ticketmaster presale password to TOM PETTY?

rated:
does anyone have the honda civic tour password for boston or CT? thanks

rated:
THANKS dwardmac!

rated:
Does anyone know what the LeAnn Rimes Fan Club presale password for the Chesney Atlanta show is? Thank you.

rated:
showtime2k said: Does anyone know what the LeAnn Rimes Fan Club presale password for the Chesney Atlanta show is? Thank you.

That presale is an unique password. You might want to join the fan club if you want that password. But it was worthless at an earlier venue.

rated:
anyone has the password for chesney in Detroit? This presale goes on sale tomorrow morning at 10am eastern time zone. If you have anyting that would help me could you post it of email me at brandonjohnson7@gmail.com..

tahnks a lot!

rated:
hi anyone have panic at the disco

lincoln theater/miami april

pre-sale tomorrow
thanks

rated:
poolbowl said: showtime2k said: Does anyone know what the LeAnn Rimes Fan Club presale password for the Chesney Atlanta show is? Thank you.

That presale is an unique password. You might want to join the fan club if you want that password. But it was worthless at an earlier venue.

thanks poolbowl

rated:
I need the FORD VIP password for Kenny Chesney tomorrow morning. Willing to throw a few bones as long as the password isn't fake (via Paypal). E-mail me --> amudg001@student.ucr.edu

rated:
mudger said: I need the FORD VIP password for Kenny Chesney tomorrow morning. Willing to throw a few bones as long as the password isn't fake (via Paypal). E-mail me --> amudg001@student.ucr.edu

These are just my guesses off the previous dates, 1 of the 3 should work:

Lions
Pirates
Poets

rated:
Here is another password for Kenny Chesney in Columbia, SC....

LINK

PW = USC

Other PW = PIRATE

Good Luck!!

rated:
Kenny Chesney Password in Detorit

KENNY08

Hope this helps.

rated:
airviet69 said: Kenny Chesney Password in Detorit

PIRATE or PIRATES

Hope this helps.

IS THAT THE VIP PASSWORD?

rated:
buddy947 said: airviet69 said: Kenny Chesney Password in Detorit

PIRATE or PIRATES

Hope this helps.

IS THAT THE VIP PASSWORD?

same here, my presale password guy can't even get it right.

this isn't good.

rated:
fendertelie said: hi anyone have panic at the disco

pre-sale tomorrow
thanks

I didn't find the Miami one the only Ticketmaster password i could find was for New York and it is SONG, so you can give it a try, can't hurt.

UPDATE: Now it looks like they might be unique but you can goto www.hondacivictour.com and sign up and get them for free!

http://www.presaletickets.info/2008/01/30/honda-civic-tour-2008-panic-at-the-disco-presale-password-new-york/

rated:
Bon Jovi
Mellon Arena , Pittsburgh, PA
Wed, Mar 5, 2008 07:30 PM

AEG/Radio/Venue:
Start:Fri, 02/01/08 01:00 PM EST
End:Fri, 02/01/08 10:00 PM EST

password: cakebread

rated:
correct password for Kenny Chesney(detroit) is: kenny08

rated:
IBLIMIN said: correct password for Kenny Chesney(detroit) is: kenny08

thank you

rated:
airviet69 said: Kenny Chesney Password in Detorit

PIRATE or PIRATES

Hope this helps.

Pw: KENNY08

rated:
anyone have a dodgers presale password for today?

Trying to secure some decent tickets for the trip.

rated:
Does anyone have the Tom Petty AEG/Venue Pre-sale code for the Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise, FL? THANKS

rated:
Does anyone have a code for PBR tickets in St. Louis?

rated:
Does anyone have a good presale website they can refer me too?

rated:
Does anybody have the promoter presale password that starts in 5 minutes for Tom Petty at the Gorge Amphitheatre? - Nevermind - presale was now changed to Feb. 1st.

rated:
test

rated:
I looking for the code for Michael Buble in Tucson for April 08. Any help?

rated:
MaK10 said: fendertelie said: hi anyone have panic at the disco

pre-sale tomorrow
thanks

I didn't find the Miami one the only Ticketmaster password i could find was for New York and it is SONG, so you can give it a try, can't hurt.

UPDATE: Now it looks like they might be unique but you can goto www.hondacivictour.com and sign up and get them for free!

http://www.presaletickets.info/2008/01/30/honda-civic-tour-2008-panic-at-the-disco-presale-password-new-york/

got it....score! thanks mac you've made my daughter very happy : )

rated:
On Thursday, January 31st at 10am log on to the Bad Religion Ticketmaster page
. If the above links do not open a Ticketmaster screen on your computer, log on to www.Ticketmaster.com
. Search: Bad Religion
. Select the date: March 11th @ HOB Sunset or March 26th @ HOB Anaheim
. In the password box enter : PUNK
. Tickets are $22.50
. There is a 6 ticket limit
. You will need a major credit card
. This advance on sale ends Saturday, February 2nd at 10am, or when the ticket allocation is gone
. If you are unable to buy tickets during the pre sale, you can still try and buy them during the public on-sale February 2, 2008 at 10am, at all Ticketmaster locations, charge by phone (213) 480-3232 or (714) 740-2000, or Ticketmaster.com

rated:
mdl77 said: dwardmac - Thanks! You rock!

one of the passwords for friday is: song

rated:
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers at the Nissan Pavilion Sunday June 8th
presale 10:00am 2/1 to 10:00pm 2/3. password is - dream
http://www.livenation.com/event/getEvent/eventId/316255/

rated:
Anyone know the Ticketmaster presale password for Kenny Chesney in Baltimore? Pre-Sale is 2/1/08 at 10am.
Thanks!

rated:
gozer999 said: Bon Jovi
Mellon Arena , Pittsburgh, PA
Wed, Mar 5, 2008 07:30 PM

AEG/Radio/Venue:
Start:Fri, 02/01/08 01:00 PM EST
End:Fri, 02/01/08 10:00 PM EST

password: cakebread

I believe that password (cakebread) is good for the internet presale from 10am till 1pm. Just noticed you listed the second presale time for AEG/Radio/Venue from 1pm till 10pm.

Skipping 2720 Messages...
rated:
There are multiple presale codes for the Chrissie Hynde tour. I'm hoping to find the Ticketmaster presale code, for the 9/11 onsale. Thanks!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 234569
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014