Using 2 dell cards

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
How do you use 2 Dell gift cards online when buying or do you have to call them?

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

looks like there are two types of gift cards

click on "redeeming a gift card"

[Using Multiple Cards
10. Dell will only accept a limited number of Cards per purchase. If you would like to use more than one Card, you can merge funds from multiple Cards onto one Card by calling Dellís Customer Service department at 1-800-624-9897. Your Card can only be merged with other purchased Cards issued by Dell though its retailers and affiliates. When you call you will be asked to fax photo copies of the Cards to verify possession. Gift cards that were not originally purchased but were distributed by Dell or its partners for free, as part of a promotion, incentive program, or otherwise, may not be merged with purchased Cards.

You can't use Dell GC online at all. You have to call Dell. I'm on the phone all day long right now trying to do just that & to say it's the biggest pain in the ass is the understatement of the year.

Dell Employees have their heads UP their A**. All of them! Every time, 100% of the time I have to talk on the phone with Dell employee it's nothing but a WASTE OF MY TIME EVERY TIME!

IPMD said: You can't use Dell GC online at all. You have to call Dell. I'm on the phone all day long right now trying to do just that & to say it's the biggest pain in the ass is the understatement of the year.

Dell Employees have their heads UP their A**. All of them! Every time, 100% of the time I have to talk on the phone with Dell employee it's nothing but a WASTE OF MY TIME EVERY TIME!

How to redeem your Dell Gift Card

When purchasing on our website: Select your item and proceed to check out. At the payment page, please select the "Redeem your Gift Card" option. You will be asked to enter your gift card information, if the available funds on your gift card are less than the amount of the purchase, you will be prompted to enter an additional form of payment.

You guys have me all worried here, I just bought the last 4 eBay auctions for these white promo cards(200-100-100-50), hoping to use all 4 of them to buy this computer. This should be interesting.

i'd like to figure out how to use a Dell gift card online in combination with Paypal...if you use the gift card it says you have to pay the rest by credit card, no paypal option. very odd.

Has anyone been able to use multiple Dell Gift Cards?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014