Cigar lover? Tried Cigarbid.com?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Not entirely sure if this is the right forum, but...

There is a cigar auction site run by Cigars International called Cigarbid.com. Big select of major manufacturers, also some no name dog rockets. I use them mostly to buy merchandise, rather than cigars. If you've never been to their site, beware. Cigarbid is like crack to cigar smokers. Took me a long time to kick the habit.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Stay away from the Devil Site.

I have bought once from them and they were good. You can score good deals sometimes and they have an option to ship your stuff only once a week so every auction you win is combined to make shipping cheaper which is great.

Personally if you want to get the best deals sign up for all the sites mailing lists Famous Smoke, CI, and JR they will email you their specials and usually those specials are pretty good deals. I know I have bought specials and then seen those same specials on the cigarbid.com and they end up going for more than I paid. Also check out cigarmonster.com which is run by famous and check out CI's cigar joe deal they have deals that run for 24 hours some times they are great others are crap, both have free shipping.

Also if you buy something from CI look for their deals with free shipping because they will get you free shipping on your entire order this includes the cigar joe deal.

This can be a great site, IF you're informed and careful. Scan the listings, stick with brands you know, and BE SURE you know how much the product costs if you were to buy it directly (that is, not through the auction site). I've picked up cigars and merchandise at steep discounts from regular online prices. Couple of pointers: use auto-bid, set the max price below the regular retail price, and don't get caught up in the emotions of the auction process. Let the computer do the work for you. You'll lose a lot of auctions, but, to my mind, it's not really "losing" if someone else gets the product because they paid more than they could get it at retail. Have fun, and bid carefully.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014