• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I want to buy a lawn mower at Home Depot tomorrow and I have a $10 off Sears coupon that I know HD will take, but I also found a 15% off a single item Harbor Freight coupon in the Entertainment Book. Has anyone ever used a Harbor Freight coupon at HD successfully? I signed up for both the Lowe's and HD moving coupon two days ago, but nothing yet and my grass is getting long! Any help would be appreciated!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

VirginiaDC said: I want to buy a lawn mower at Home Depot tomorrow and I have a $10 off Sears coupon that I know HD will take, but I also found a 15% off a single item Harbor Freight coupon in the Entertainment Book. Has anyone ever used a Harbor Freight coupon at HD successfully? I signed up for both the Lowe's and HD moving coupon two days ago, but nothing yet and my grass is getting long! Any help would be appreciated!
YMMV.
Once I used a $5 off $15 Ace Hardware coupon @ a HD store. (Ace Hardware is 3 miles away from this HD store)
Once I was refused to use a 10% Harbor Freight coupon @ a HD store. (HF is 8 miles away from this store)
Couple of HD stores in my area do not accept Internet printed Lowes (10% moving) coupons.

I thought I'd share my experience with everyone. The Entertainment book had several coupons for Harbor Freight. One was a 15% off a single item and one was a 10% off your total purchase. I decided not to push my luck with the 15% and went with the 10% since Home Depot has those now and then anyway. I took the mower ($229)to the checkout and told the cashier that the guy in the mower department said you take competitor's coupons and I'd like to use this one, handing her the Harbor Freight coupon. She proceeded to check me out and then said she wanted to make sure it was OK to take the coupon. I was ready to hand her the other $10 off Sears coupon figuring I'd get shot down, but alas, she came back and gave me the 10% ($22.90) off without a struggle! So anyone who has the Entertainment Book look for those Harbor Freight coupons!!!

LOCAL COMPETITORS.
ACE, LOWES ALWAYS WORKS FOR ME. U SHOULD TAKE THE Sears OVER TO OFFICE DEPO.
I HAVE A 20 PERCENT HOME DEPOT THAT CAN ONLY BE USED AT LOWES (SOUNDS ODD BUT YEAH ONLY LOWES) IF UR IN SO CAL (I DOUBT BUY THE ODD STORE NAME, HARBOR FRIEGHT) U CAN HAVE THE HOME DEPO 20 PERCENT OFF.

You should have pushed your luck with the 15% off. Now that you already got it for 10% off, you should go back and try again. Return the other one if it works.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014