Sprint Everything Plus Plans

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • 1 23458
  • Page
  • Text Only
rated:
If you didn't get on SERO deal, but would like to get on the Everything Plus Plan, Sprint's VP of Strategy Russ McGuire had posted his email and last 3 digits of the employee ID so people can get on the deal.

Link to Everything Plus Plans: Link
Email: russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com
Last 3 digits of employee ID: 383

P.S. This information was made publicly available by Russ McGuire here.

Enjoy!

Old Sprint SERO Wiki from HowardForums; most sections still apply to new plans: Wiki

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
bump... russ kicks butt

BPANZER1 (Oct. 15, 2010 @ 1:35p) |

I am a new Sprint customer. Can I sign up for the deal with $100GC from WalMart, select the plan from WalMart website fo... (more)

CdSlc (Nov. 19, 2010 @ 1:58p) |

Trying to get another one, but can't get the ID to work... did russ get canned ?

Update -

What a nice guy, I emailed him ... (more)

BPANZER1 (Jan. 11, 2011 @ 9:46a) |

Anyway, to help everyone on this thread and answer (or reiterate answers to) frequently asked questions:

1) NO, NVP DISCOUNTS (CORPORATE, STUDENT, CREDIT UNION, ETC) ARE NOT APPLICABLE TO EPRP PLANS! This is hardcoded into Sprint's current system, and currently NO ONE (excluding maybe executive services or someone in a very high position) will be able to bypass this limitation no matter what. When SERO started years ago, some smart people found out that willing CSR's were able to apply NVP discounts to SERO (if they wanted to). After a while, Sprint caught on and made a policy NOT to allow additional discounts on SERO (not that there was supposed to be any in the first place) but some lucky people were still able to get NVP discounts applied to new lines (mostly done by cloning existing lines that already had an NVP discount on them, and getting a clueless CSR that just didn't know better). When EPRP started, a few lucky people MAY have converted their old SERO + NVP discount accounts to EPRP while Sprint was in the middle of transitioning from their old system (which allowed greater flexibility and power for CSR's to add random discounts and give free perks) to the current one (which took much of that flexibility and power away). As a result, some EPRP customers may still have NVP discounts on their account. Some people also are confused with ED + $10/24 or $20/24 discounts plans and think they are EPRP plans (when in reality they aren't). NVP discounts ARE applicable to ED plans, hence these customers really do have NVP discounts stacked on their $59.99/mo plans (ie: $69.99/mo - $10/mo = $59.99/mo), but it's not coded in Sprint's system as EPRP (otherwise it would be impossible to apply the NVP discount to EPRP). Another possibility could be that Sprint seriously screwed up with some customers, and in wanting to retain their business Executive Services put them on a "special" plan that mimics EPRP (but since it's not EPRP, NVP discounts can be applied). As for those people who are relying on a Sprint CSR's word that NVP discounts CAN be applied to the EPRP plans... be prepared to be disappointed when your request is rejected by the actual internal department that does apply the discounts (not CS). With Sprint it's "expect the worst, but hope for the best"... you've been warned!

2) TO GET ON EPRP, YOU MUST SIGN UP THROUGH THE GIVEN WEBSITE OR THROUGH SPRINT TELESALES! I don't think Sprint Corporate Stores can sign customers up for EPRP anymore (but you may be able to convince a nice Sprint corporate store salesman to call Sprint Telesales and complete your order), and I definitely know that 3rd Party Authorized Dealers (ie: Best Buy, Radio Shack, Sam's Club, Amazon.com, etc) CANNOT sign new customers up for EPRP. I've heard of stories about wireless salesmen both at Sprint Stores and 3rd Party Authorized Dealers exaggerating (and/or blatantly lying) to potential customers just to make a sale... ESPECIALLY these few days because of the EVO 4G! Beware of the store salesman if he tells you he can get you on EPRP and/or apply an NVP discount on EPRP!

3) YES, THERE ARE AUDITS GOING ON TO REMOVE NVP DISCOUNTS FROM SERO & EPRP PLANS. Once your account is flagged and the discounts removed, you will still legally be bound to finish your contract or pay the ETF (NVP discount changes/removals do NOT constitute a breech of contract since they aren't contractually bound to the user in the first place... think of them more as a sweet "priviledge" instead). Therefore, make sure you can AFFORD Sprint & the EVO 4G without your NVP discount BEFORE buying (especially if you get your NVP discount through "shady" ways, aren't entitled to the NVP discount, or have an NVP discount applied to an excluded plan)! And to all those who still have NVP discounts on their SERO & EPRP plans, I recommend you make as little "noise" as possible...

Works now.

So this is like an advertised/unadvertised sale/non-sale
Is Sprint-Nextel the next to be bought?

worked for me. but i dont have a sero plan. just one of those retention dept ones. it just as good as sero plus its a family plan.

thanks for the post though

Worked fine for me. The plans are not all that great. I'll just keep my current plan. Thanks for posting.

No longer working. Tried both IE6 and Firefox3

"You may be trying to access a private offer or shopping area on sprint.com. Please confirm that the link you entered is correct.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact us at 1-877-618-5606.

NOTE: If your computer is running an Antivirus software package, such as Norton Internet Security Pro® or Zone Alarm Pro®, you may choose to follow these steps to adjust your privacy settings to gain access to this website."

DiMAn0684 said: If you didn't get on SERO deal, but would like to get on the Everything Plus Plan, Sprint's VP of Strategy Russ McGuire had posted his email and last 3 digits of the employee ID so people can get on the deal.

Link to Everything Plus Plans: Link
Email: russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com
Last 3 digits of employee ID: 383

P.S. This information was made publicly available by Russ McGuire here.

Enjoy!

If you were looking for a Blackberry this is awesome!!!! To bad I already have a SERO plan or I would be all over it... I wanted a BB in the begining but instead got a mogul... I should call retentions and see what they can work out.

sero is still better

I checked this out to see how close this deal gets to SERO pricing. I got a warm feeling inside when I saw the horror that was $79.99 + JF&T/mo. for 1000 minutes w/ unlimited data. If your wife likes to talk less than Mrs. Papertrader does you can get the less expensive $59.99 + JF&T/mo. for 500 minutes. With the new data-only plan capping at 5GB/mo. you won't be able to download enough pron to avoid having to talk to your wife for extended periods anyway.

ams30 said: worked for me. but i dont have a sero plan. just one of those retention dept ones. it just as good as sero plus its a family plan.

How do you get family plan with this? Only showing individual plan for me.

firehorse said: ams30 said: worked for me. but i dont have a sero plan. just one of those retention dept ones. it just as good as sero plus its a family plan.

How do you get family plan with this? Only showing individual plan for me.

sorry. to clarify. i dont got sero or this. i have a retentions dept family plan. i wanted to get a instinct but the lowest family plan i can get with that phone is $140

ams30 said:

sorry. to clarify. i dont got sero or this. i have a retentions dept family plan. i wanted to get a instinct but the lowest family plan i can get with that phone is $140

The HTC Touch is a better phone than the Instinct. You can do much more.

not as good as sero, but we need to remember that sero is in the past now, and these referral plans are as good as individual plans get.

This is better for people who require that blackberry service. (like me) Good deal

cuoreesitante said: not as good as sero, but we need to remember that sero is in the past now, and these referral plans are as good as individual plans get.

A moment of silence for the death of SERO... it was a good plan.

Looks like the Blackberry Internet Services (BIS) is already included in the 59.99 plan.

the link works, so does the email. Thanks. FYI for anyone T-Mobile has 600 anytime, N+W @9, for $39, + unlimited TXT, Net, Mail for an extra $20 =$59 mo. Plus the blackberry Curve with Wifi only costs $50 AR w/ new contract. I just found out about the wifi feature, you can make unlimited calls from a wifi, and they will not count as your minutes used. Something worth checking out.

This is actually a pretty sweet deal if your looking to get a BB like I am. Anyone know if you can get your employee discount with this because 20% off this would make this pretty damn good.

dude this linky u gave us doesn't even work.

nevermind it worked.
had to wait about 10min for the page to load

How does one go about switching an existing (multi-line) plan to this one? THanks.

UintaMaster said: the link works, so does the email. Thanks. FYI for anyone T-Mobile has 600 anytime, N+W @9, for $39, + unlimited TXT, Net, Mail for an extra $20 =$59 mo. Plus the blackberry Curve with Wifi only costs $50 AR w/ new contract. I just found out about the wifi feature, you can make unlimited calls from a wifi, and they will not count as your minutes used. Something worth checking out.

I believe you have to pay another $9.99 to have the wifi at home feature added, it doesn't just work out of the box.

i just ordered the $59.99 a month with the BBC its still a good deal since the sero is gone

I was thinking about taking advantage of this deal, but I had a couple of questions. First, for those of you saying that Blackberry service is included, when I tried to select the pearl, the next screen showed a blackberry service addon for additional money. Is that not required to get blackberry email service working correctly (my office will setup the actual phone when it comes)?

Second, is is possible to get two phones on the 79.99 plan (with whatever fees it costs to add a phone), and then have those two phones share the 1000 minutes and each get unlimited texts, internet, etc?

Thanks for you answers.

Wad

My new line of sprint finally got the referral program fixed. They said I only have couple days to in put 12 people in for referral...anyone has sprint account...please PM me ASAP! Thank you!

This looks good to me. Is $59.99 the best deal I can get for 500 minutes? I have a Treo 650 and wouldn't mind a newer phone. IS there a way to get a deal on that as well?

Thanks for the help. This is my first post.

green..still works for me. BTW, for those who are interested, the broadband cards are still available at 49.99 per month.

I got this message when trying to upgrade today.

We’re sorry, but the number you entered does not match any found in the Everything Plus Referral Program (formerly Sprint Exclusive Referral Offer/SERO). If your phone is not part of the Everything Plus (formerly SERO) program, try upgrading your phone by closing your browser, then reopening it and going to www.sprint.com. If you are part of the Everything Plus (formerly SERO) program, try entering your number again.

How can I get around that? I would like to keep my number, but get the nice price as well.

Does anyone know if corporate discounts work for the Everything Plus Referral plan, the $59.99 one? I'm on SERO now and they never allowed me to use my corp. discount for it, their reason being it was already a discounted plan which I can't blame them for. But if my corporate discount worked for this new plan it may still be pretty sweet. If anyone has successfully got it to work please let us know. Thank you!!

I have heard you can use corp discounts for the new plans, but I haven't tried it myself. Anyone with experience.

lilsmiles said: Does anyone know if corporate discounts work for the Everything Plus Referral plan, the $59.99 one? I'm on SERO now and they never allowed me to use my corp. discount for it, their reason being it was already a discounted plan which I can't blame them for. But if my corporate discount worked for this new plan it may still be pretty sweet. If anyone has successfully got it to work please let us know. Thank you!!

Not true... I am on the SERO 59.99 plan with my corp discount of 22%... Like usual it all depends on the CSR you get....

Last week I was told no corp discounts with any plan which has the Instinct.

wad06 said: I was thinking about taking advantage of this deal, but I had a couple of questions. First, for those of you saying that Blackberry service is included, when I tried to select the pearl, the next screen showed a blackberry service addon for additional money. Is that not required to get blackberry email service working correctly (my office will setup the actual phone when it comes)?

Second, is is possible to get two phones on the 79.99 plan (with whatever fees it costs to add a phone), and then have those two phones share the 1000 minutes and each get unlimited texts, internet, etc?

Thanks for you answers.

Wad

Blackberry Internet is included in the new plans. However you would still have to pay a little extra for BB push email.

From the website:

Simply Everything™: Corporate, government or special discounts do not apply.
Everything 450 & 900: Available with corporate, government or special discounts.

adnj said: From the website:

Everything 450 & 900: Available with corporate, government or special discounts.

If I am ever forced from the Sero plan and they will not honor the corp discount, I will be on the Simply GONE plan and be with another provider. And in my opinion, they will not be in business too long either..

How can I get on the Sero or Simply Everything Plan at the best price, with a discount? I was on the phone with someone for almost an hour yesterday and got nowhere. I kept hearing that I needed a new line, and as an existing customer they can do nothing for me. I asked why they didn't just want to keep me as a customer instead of having me cancel and then sign up again, or possibly leave. I told them they were basically asking me to cancel my plan to get the deal. The CSR did not seem to understand that. Should I try again and hope another CSR would be able to do it?

vfrjim said: adnj said: From the website:

If I am ever forced from the Sero plan and they will not honor the corp discount, I will be on the Simply GONE plan and be with another provider. And in my opinion, they will not be in business too long either..

I need more information about the Simply GONE plan... like what exactly should i tell them... LOL

Not working for me.

"The e-mail address, employee ID (CID) or the combination of the two provided is not recognized.
Please check the spelling of the information entered."

SleekWallet said: vfrjim said: adnj said: From the website:

I need more information about the Simply GONE plan... like what exactly should i tell them... LOL

Adiós

Skipping 259 Messages...
Trying to get another one, but can't get the ID to work... did russ get canned ?

Update -

What a nice guy, I emailed him and he got right back to me and got my issue resolved - he also got someone who had an altogether different issue with Sprint resolved

Russ Rocks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014