• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Bed Bath & Beyond now owns Buy Buy Baby.

They will now accept non-expired Bed Bath & Beyond coupons - and the restrictions are different than the Buy Buy Baby coupons!

The Bed Bath coupons can not be used for furniture or a couple brands like bugaboo, Graco, medela etc.

Examples: Buy Buy Baby coupons exclude Uppababy, but is NOT excluded from the Bed Bath coupon! Bed Bath coupon excludes Graco and Medela, Buy Buy baby’s coupon does not. It seems like if you have both coupons, you’ll be able to save 20% using one or the other. The only exception seems to be the Bugaboo, which is excluded from both.

-cd

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Buy Buy Baby sounds like a great name for an abortion clinic... (bye bye) Sick I know, but the name strikes me as very odd for some reason.

I thought Buy Buy Baby would be a good name for an for-fee adoption clinic!

I tried using a Bed Bath and Beyond coupon at Buy Buy Baby today. They accept the coupons, BUT they have an exclusion list next to the register that excludes products not listed on the Bed Bath and Beyond coupon. I tried to buy an Orbit stroller with the coupon but was denied.

Does anyone know if Britax is an excluded brand?

They do accept the coupons for Britax - HOWEVER it is limited to 10% off. The store is great, we have been shopping with them since early 2002... They are courteous, and extremely helpful. They KNOW their products and carry a very large product line. Stores are well, lit and the layout is sensible. I can't tell you how much we love this store....

-Happy dad in NY

They do accept the coupons for Britax - HOWEVER it is limited to 10% off. The store is great, we have been shopping with them since early 2002... They are courteous, and extremely helpful. They KNOW their products and carry a very large product line. Stores are well, lit and the layout is sensible. I can't tell you how much we love this store....

-Happy dad in NY

schneider's juvenile on w.25th st. sells most of the top brands of strollers, car seats, etc., with tax included. You can save alot if you buy a bugaboo, or anything else that is sold at msrp.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014