• 1 234518
  • Page
  • Text Only
rated:
Our local Office Depot manager showed me the memo yesterday. Appartently Office Depot is copying Staples current program:

Effective 11/9/2008 at Office Depot, eligible ink & toner cartridges can be redeemed in-store for $3.00 in Worklife Rewards account credit. You must be a Office Depot Worklife Rewards member and be at least 18 years of age to participate. Limit one Office Depot Worklife Rewards account per business or family per address. Additional redemptions over the stated allowance and/or multiple Office Depot Worklife accounts per business or family/address will not be acknowledged and will receive no credit for Office Depot Worklife Rewards purhcase(s) or eligible ink & toner cartridges redemption credits.

There is some other non-relevant verbiage on the memo but the only other relevant information is that previously issued $3.00 Office Depot ink & toner cartridge coupons will be WILL be honored after 11/9/2008.

There is no mention of any new ink & toner cartridge eligibility requirements or any new restrictions to the program. Currently you can redeem up to 25 eligible ink & toner cartridges per day for $3.00 coupons and you can use up to 3 of those $3 coupons toward your purchase(s) per day. The memo did not mention anything about that 25 redemption maximum per day changing and no new restrictions on spending your Worklike Rewards with the accumulated ink cartridges (ie such as no technology such as their worthless dollar off coupons) though I would be skeptical until Office Depot puts out something official to customers. I can't image Office Depot will leave the current 25 per day limit in place long if at all without lowering it substantially. Otherwise you could potentially get as much as $6750+ per quarter for daily max redemptions! Anyway just a heads up to those who participate in the program. I cant image this is not national. However check with your local Office Depot for complete details.

EDIT: Here are the details of the new OD InkToner Cartridge Redemption Program on the OD Worklife Rewards site. Thanks judicska

UPDATE : Accroding to the Office Depot Worklife website Here it looks like as of 11/14/2008 Office Depot has lowered the limit on eligible cartridges that can be turn in for WorkLife Rewards credit to 5 per day. Thanks Jingoro
elangr is also reporting that OD will honor the original 25 per day llimit through 11/15 and the 11/14 OD WL revisions will take effect on 11/16.

12/4/2008 UPDATE : It looks like OD has once again revised the rules for this promotion: "Recycling Rewards will not exceed the amount of your annual Office Depot purchases" Thanks fishing69 & judicska for that update.

7/1/2009 UPDATE : Effective 7/1/2009 You can recycle ANY ink and toner cartridge at OD. This includes ink tanks! Starting 07/01/2009: members can recycle up to 5 ink and toner cartridges per day - we'll take back any brand!.. Thanks JamesTKirk & BrianGa for that update.

4/1/2010 UPDATE : Effective 4/1/2010 You can recycle ANY ink and toner cartridge at OD up to 20 per month and receive $3 credit per cartridge towards your Worklife Rewards account. This is a MAJOR program for those who currently participate daily.

Recycling Rewards will be granted on up to 20 cartridges per month only. Recycling Rewards will be issued as part of your Worklife or Star Teacher Rewards and will not exceed the amount of your total qualifying annual Office Depot purchases. (Qualifying purchases exclude taxes; shipping; postage stamps; prepaid gift, debit phone or service cards; and purchases made with Office Depot Reward Cards.) Rewards are granted on qualified purchases and exclusions apply. Free item with purchase reduces amount of Rewards earned by value of free item. Rewards are paid quarterly in the form of an Office Depot Reward Card when you earn a minimum of $10 in Rewards. Rewards carry over from quarter to quarter within a calendar year. Limit 1 account per household/business. Call 866.322.3225, visit www.myworkliferewards.com or ask a store associate for full details.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
when you recycle your ink carts you will notice there is an extra receipt that prints out stating their policy. it says... (more)

greatdeals_007 (Jun. 01, 2010 @ 10:16a) |

Ink tanks are ok, they did start taking those long before
Staples did.

yesidonoitall (Jun. 01, 2010 @ 10:25a) |

huge YMMV on this one and depends on the cashier. I can tell you from my own experience that the register does not bloc... (more)

greatdeals_007 (Jun. 06, 2010 @ 8:48a) |

sorta a miscellaneous Q&A list from VivYip regarding Worklife Rewards (delete/edit to your enjoyment):

http://www.myworkliferewards.com/loyalty/customerService/wlrFAQ.do

What can I get rewards on?
10% paper, ink/toner, copy
1% on everything else except GCs

When do rewards arrive?
2 months after each qtr. when you have at least $10 It comes in the form of a card and is considered as a payment form. You can use it until funds are all gone or when it expires, whichever comes first.

Expiration?
3 months (it feels more like 2 months from arrival since they take so long to arrive)

Can you use rewards to buy FARewards items to rollover the rewards?
I wouldn't suggest trying. Anything that you use the Rewards to purchase will not qualify.

How do coupons affect FARewards items?
coupons reduce out of pocket expense and therefore the rewards.

Are OD's FAReward promotions reliable?
We've only encountered 2 during the month of April 2010. It was touch and go for a while, but the rewards mostly showed up for people without a problem.

How can I convert Rewards into $$?
OD regularly has FAR software throughout the year (esp tax time) They also have FAR during back-to-school sales.

What's the track record of the arrival of the Rewards?
The old thread is now gone, so we'll restart as of 5/25

People have been reporting receiving their rewards
for the qtr ending 3/31/10: 5/24/10
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Interesting. I just hope they do once a week redemption like OM rather than daily like Staples. 25 a week seems reasonable.

http://www.myworkliferewards.com/loyalty/customerService/wlrFAQ.do#inkq3

Did thid change or this was the old wording?

judicska said: http://www.myworkliferewards.com/loyalty/customerService/wlrFAQ.do#inkq3

No that is new. It is good to see it there.

I remember when Office Depot used to allow 25 coupons on a single transaction for $75 off. Hope this will relive some of that...

It sounds like you can turn in up to 25 cartridges a day for $3 each. Too good to be true?
Just in case I have dropped off 25 for $3 coupons in the last 2 days for small purchases.

judicska said: http://www.myworkliferewards.com/loyalty/customerService/wlrFAQ.do#inkq3

According to that FAQ it would be 25 per day but you wouldn't know for two/three weeks whether you will actually get all that credit. Seems too good to be true.

So is anyone willing to turn in 25 a day now? I just wanted clarification yet seems it is hard to get a real answer.

I turned in 25 today. It was confirmed in the store that in fact limit 25 per day for $3 each. No other limits. ( I heard about the new program in a store in PA yesterday and did the 25 in NJ today.)
The register is little screwed up still and was asking a balance of 25 cents from me so the manager had to overwrite it but I got my receipt and this on a seperate receipt:
"Thank you for recycling your ink and toner cartridges at Office Depot. You are able to recycle up to 25 cartridges per day. That's up to $75 in Rewards! Qualifying cartridges are HP, Dell, Lexmark, and Office Depot brand. Qualifying toner cartridges are HP , Brother, Canon, Lexmark,Dell, and Office Depot brand.
To view your recycling Rewards, please visit www.myworkliferewards.com or www.mystarteacher.com. Login and click on Reward Status Statement and see your recycling rewards. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your recycling rewards to be posted on your account.
Rewards are paid quarterly in the form of Office Depot Reward Card when you earn a minimum of $10 in Rewards. Rewards carry over from quarter to quarter during the calendar year. Reward Cards are sent via mail 60 days after the end of the Reward Quarter."

this is incredible...25 carts/day, every day?!?

judicska said: I turned in 25 today. It was confirmed in the store that in fact limit 25 per day for $3 each. No other limits. ( I heard about the new program in a store in PA yesterday and did the 25 in NJ today.)
The register is little screwed up still and was asking a balance of 25 cents from me so the manager had to overwrite it but I got my receipt and this on a seperate receipt:
"Thank you for recycling your ink and toner cartridges at Office Depot. You are able to recycle up to 25 cartridges per day. That's up to $75 in Rewards! Qualifying cartridges are HP, Dell, Lexmark, and Office Depot brand. Qualifying toner cartridges are HP , Brother, Canon, Lexmark,Dell, and Office Depot brand.
To view your recycling Rewards, please visit www.myworkliferewards.com or www.mystarteacher.com. Login and click on Reward Status Statement and see your recycling rewards. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your recycling rewards to be posted on your account.
Rewards are paid quarterly in the form of Office Depot Reward Card when you earn a minimum of $10 in Rewards. Rewards carry over from quarter to quarter during the calendar year. Reward Cards are sent via mail 60 days after the end of the Reward Quarter."

This is way to amazing to believe(potential $6750+ rewards from ink cartridges). So will there be restrictions on the reward card? Will they change it to 25 a week/month/quarter?

According to manager ( and website) there will be no restrictions on the use of the card as far as technology etc. No info about how to redeem the card as far as unused balances are concerned after first use.
My concern is Office Depot as a company. I never saw any of their store busy lately. Is it a solid company? Is it going to stay in business till say March 2009 when the first Cards will be mailed out?

judicska said: According to manager ( and website) there will be no restrictions on the use of the card as far as technology etc. No info about how to redeem the card as far as unused balances are concerned after first use.
My concern is Office Depot as a company. I never saw any of their store busy lately. Is it a solid company? Is it going to stay in business till say March 2009 when the first Cards will be mailed out?
Regarding the rewards cards, at least in the past, they have been like gift cards (with expiration dates 90 days out). Spend as little per transaction as you want. Just use it by the expiration date.

As for OD's financials:

transcript of OD's third quarter conference call

Interesting that one idea to raise capital is to sell OD North America.

Miami Herald article on 3rd quarter results

Recycled 25 carts today. Whats the worst that could happen ....

I've always used the balance on my rewards card on a gift card. Let's say I have $27.49 on my quarterly reward. My store allows me to get a $27.49 gift card with the reward.

I guess i am still skeptical since this 25 a day seems way too good to be true. I can understand the officemax and Staples programs since overall, i am sure the money they make from ppl coming in will offset the cost of the program. 25 a day, I can't see how in the world they can not lose money doing this. What idiot is running that program? With the economy the way it was, I would think that officemax would be the most likely to go bankrupt first but this doesn't seem like a smart move by Office Depot.

anyone know what the stores do with these empty ink carts? are they refurbishing and reselling under their own brand name? are they getting some kind of credit on the back end from the govt or mfg? aside from the obvious ecco friendly & increase traffic rewards I was just curious what is in it for the stores?

judicska said: According to manager ( and website) there will be no restrictions on the use of the card as far as technology etc. No info about how to redeem the card as far as unused balances are concerned after first use.
The website says that the first cards will be mailed February 15 - 28, but your point is still valid. link

As I see it, there are three main office supply stores: Staples, Office Depot, and OfficeMax. Out of the three and based on their balance sheets, the weakest one is OfficeMax just because they have lower brand recognition, lower amount of stores, and most importanly, weak business sales compared to the other two (Staples have Corp. Express and OD has BSD). No offence to consumers, but it's these business divisions that keeps OD and Staples humming.

In essence, I will be amazed, utterly amazed, if OD goes down first before OM.

OD wouldn't take my number 02 HP cartdridges, said they were tanks.

bravebiffy said: As I see it, there are three main office supply stores: Staples, Office Depot, and OfficeMax. Out of the three and based on their balance sheets, the weakest one is OfficeMax just because they have lower brand recognition, lower amount of stores, and most importanly, weak business sales compared to the other two (Staples have Corp. Express and OD has BSD). No offence to consumers, but it's these business divisions that keeps OD and Staples humming.

In essence, I will be amazed, utterly amazed, if OD goes down first before OM.

I agree. OM is the weakest link of the three with Staples by far being the strongest in terms of financials. Still I would be cautious of this new OD ink cart policy which is subject to change at any time just like last time in June of 06. For example going out and stocking up on thousands of empty ink carts off eBay just for this promotion would be ludicrous at this point. Last time OD allowed 25 carts for full credit they did it immediately at the register and that lasted about 6 weeks before OD corporate caught on and changed it to the 3 per transaction\per day.
Though OD is not going out of business overnight in this economy anything is subject to happen to any of the big three office supply retailers offering ink redemption programs. On the QT, OD is already doing an internal restructuring and planning on closing a lot of non-performing stores. However that should actually make them stronger financially in the short term. If you decide to participate in this new program keep in mind from my past experience and asother have already posted here you will not see the WL Reward benefit until mid-to late February of 2009 for redemptions through the end of the year and mid to late May 2009 for redemptions through March 31,2009. At LOT can happen from now until then including OD and their competitors cancelling their ink redemption programs completely.
Unless the policy abruptly changes I plan on turning in the max 25 daily through the end of the year. If everything looks good and correct amounts are posting I will continue as long as OD allows the current terms. Early reports from others show that few OD stores know little if anything about how to execute this new OD ink cart redemption policy in their store. Just be sure you always get a receipt that details ALL the ink cartridges you redeem. Some on other boards have reported OD only gave them the follow-up note announcing the details for the new program wit hno receipt configming their redemption. Without an actual OD receipt showing the number of ink/toner carts you turn in it is your word against an OD employee if something goes wrong. Good luck to all that are participating and lets hopefully build up some nice WL rewards before it changes.

Deleted

Bittermelon said: I guess i am still skeptical since this 25 a day seems way too good to be true. I can understand the officemax and Staples programs since overall, i am sure the money they make from ppl coming in will offset the cost of the program. 25 a day, I can't see how in the world they can not lose money doing this. What idiot is running that program? With the economy the way it was, I would think that officemax would be the most likely to go bankrupt first but this doesn't seem like a smart move by Office Depot.

They are not paying for these recycling cartridges, the manufactures pay for those.

thatday said: Bittermelon said: I guess i am still skeptical since this 25 a day seems way too good to be true. I can understand the officemax and Staples programs since overall, i am sure the money they make from ppl coming in will offset the cost of the program. 25 a day, I can't see how in the world they can not lose money doing this. What idiot is running that program? With the economy the way it was, I would think that officemax would be the most likely to go bankrupt first but this doesn't seem like a smart move by Office Depot.

They are not paying for these recycling cartridges, the manufactures pay for those.

They might get some subsidies(govt/companies/etc?) for doing these programs but I don't think the manf. will pay them $3 per cartridge. I am pretty sure Staples is getting more than the $3 they give us for the cartridges(they can only resell so many). Unless someone can enlighten me, my guess at how this is beneficial to them is that the cost to run this program is all but made up by the extra traffic/purchases that are made in their store by customers. so if mr. Bill is going in daily and getting ~270 in rewards from Staples a month, Staples is probably losing money on him but for the 9 other ppl return a few here and there and spending it on other things, i am sure that more than makes up for the difference.
Now with Mr. Bill going to OD every day to turn in 25, there is no way that i see them recouping the ~6750 a quarter they give to Mr. Bill. Am I the only one to think that they would be insanely stupid to allow 25 a day with no restrictions on rewards or they could go back and just change the rules on the rewards credit or some other way to shaft us?

HP press release on this today but it really doesn't explain who is paying for all this. I hope it's HP, their business is in good shape at the moment.

As cnIsfg mentioned above my store didn't really know what was going on. I had to explain to them about putting it on the rewards card. I hope they did it right. It shows 25 on the receipt and my number is on there too.

Another article"executives said the retailer had adequate liquidity to outlast the country's pronounced economic downturn." For whatever that's worth.

JamesTKirk said: HP press release on this today but it really doesn't explain who is paying for all this. I hope it's HP, their business is in good shape at the moment.

As cnIsfg mentioned above my store didn't really know what was going on. I had to explain to them about putting it on the rewards card. I hope they did it right. It shows 25 on the receipt and my number is on there too.

Another article"executives said the retailer had adequate liquidity to outlast the country's pronounced economic downturn." For whatever that's worth.

Thanks, I also don't think OD will be in bad shape compared to Officemax. I just don't want to be stuck with thousands of rewards that can only be used for ink or some other restriction like that.

BrianGa said: OD wouldn't take my number 02 HP cartdridges, said they were tanks. Yes, it's been that way for awhile, when they gave out the $3 coupons. They must be cartridges. Avoid 02's 14's etc. Might be able to turn them in at Staples.

JamesTKirk said: BrianGa said: OD wouldn't take my number 02 HP cartdridges, said they were tanks. Yes, it's been that way for awhile, when they gave out the $3 coupons. They must be cartridges. Avoid 02's 14's etc. Might be able to turn them in at Staples.Staples has been taking them for months from me.

can anyone confirm that Office Depot Reward Card will work for tech items? are the reward card like a gift card?

I work for an Office Depot and there isn't really any information given besides a memo that is circulated throughout the store. I have worked for the company for about 4 years and recall when we gave credit for $75 worth on a single in store purchase, that didn't last long and I highly doubt that this will either so I am confident that you will probably get your rewards as stated but I wouldn't go and buy thousands of cartridges contingent on this being a long term thing.

On another note in regards to what is done with the cartridges, as far as through Office Depot they are sent to our recycling center through which I can assume they are separated by brand and resold to the manufacturers or are used as refurbished cartridges that Office Depot sells under there name. I work in a pretty high traffic store and even when we did the 75 a day only 1 or 2 people would come in every few days to utilize it. So with the high mark up of ink I still believe Office Depot could be making money off of this. The actual price of the ink in the cartridge is highly negligible compared to the cost of manufacturing a tank, so lets say yeah they give you $3 credit for a cartridge and use $1 worth of ink to refill it and turn around and flip it $15. We sell probably 20 to 30 Office Depot brand cartridges a day at my store which doesn't seem like a lot but considering the mark up I think this is probably a rather lucrative plan.

BrianGa said: OD wouldn't take my number 02 HP cartdridges, said they were tanks.From the OD Worklife Rewards website...makes it very clear regarding ink tanks.

Q. What ink and toner cartridges qualify for the recycling program?

A. Qualifying ink cartridges are HP, Lexmark, Dell and Office Depot brand. Qualifying toner cartridges are HP, Brother, Canon, Lexmark, Dell, Samsung and Office Depot brand. Ink tanks do not qualify. Cartridges that do not contain printheads do not qualify.

Kmkzbdon said: I work for an Office Depot and there isn't really any information given besides a memo that is circulated throughout the store. I have worked for the company for about 4 years and recall when we gave credit for $75 worth on a single in store purchase, that didn't last long and I highly doubt that this will either so I am confident that you will probably get your rewards as stated but I wouldn't go and buy thousands of cartridges contingent on this being a long term thing.

Yes, I would take advantage while you can. Either way this won't last. Two possibilities...

1.) They end the 25 a day limit. Or some other limitation.

2.) For the sake of argument, they love the program and keep it going forever. It still dies as a deal. Within a year it will be on every TV station and everyone and his uncle will be doing this. Slickdealers are probably already working on how to sign up for 10 accounts apiece. The demand for empty cartridges goes through the roof. They can no longer be obtained for less than $2.75, killing the deal. By year two the mob will decide that prostitution and gambling aren't cutting it anymore. They will start to muscle into the empty ink cartridge market. By year three, you'll read about people being mugged for their cartridges as they try to enter an Office Depot.

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH! THAT WAS TOO FUNNY!! VENDORS ON THE STREET CORNERS WILL NO LONGER SELL HOT DOGS. WOULD YOU LIKE AN INK CARTRIDGE WITH YOUR SODA?

cnIsfg said: Effective 11/9/2008 at Office Depot, eligible ink & toner cartridges can be redeemed in-store for $3.00 in Worklife Rewards account credit.Checked my Office Depot Rewards online account today and while it does reflect that I did something the last two days, it is not clear what:

click on Purchase History:

Purchase Date.....11/09/2008
Purchase Number.....000200846nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Total Purchase Amount(with tax).....$0.00
Reward Amount:
.....WLR Program $0.00
.....Special Offers $0.00
.....Addt'l Promos $0.00
Reward Amount Issued.....*
Reward Amount Issued Date.....*
Reward Amount.....$0.00

Then click on the Purchase Number:

ID/SKU.....224744
Description.....RECYCLING PROGRAM
Purchase Amount.....$0.00
Qualified Amount*.....$0.00
Reward Description.....Ink
% Back in Rewards.....10%
Reward Amount.....$0.00
.....WLR Program $0.00
.....Special Offers $0.00
.....Addt'l Promos $0.00

Hi

can someone please confirm what brand of ink carts (with print heads) that Office Depot is accepting? Is it still HP, Canon, Brother and Epson?

thank you

At least at my Office Depot, we take all HP's except for the 02 and the other ink tank ones. No Epson's at all. We take the Canon's that are actually cartridges like the 40, 41, 50, 51 (may not work at your Office Depot) and we take all of the Lexmark, Dell and Office Depot ones as long as they aren't the ink tank Office Depot's. That will probably vary per store so it is your safest bet to return HP, Dell and Office Depot to guarantee that they will accept them.

The Office Depot receipt states Qualifying ink cartridges are HP, Dell, Lexmark and Office Depot.

What prevents O-Depot from implementing changes in a correct and orderly fashion? Not ONE of the customer service reps knew what was going on in so far as the new policy mandating one membership per address. I have been told SEVERAL times during the past few days, having called numerous times, there can be more than one member per household - as long as they have different phone numbers. However, upon reading about the pending changes above (ONE member/addresss only) I called in again and actually spoke to a US based CS rep in the rewards dept, and they could not confirm the new, 1-per-household limit, but thought it could be factual. She didn't have a reply when I questioned WHY the rewards CS staff were not the FIRST to become aware of the new rule. She advised me to call corporate.

Does that limitation ONLY apply to ink jet returns? What if a household previously had 2 or 3 members? Will only ONE of those reward members be permitted to turn in cartridges now? I just got back from a store and upon attempting to clarify what cartridges qualify they did not indicate only HP, Dell and Office Depot, so they appear to be unaware of changes. They also seemed confused regarding the type of cartridge in so far as OEM or remanufactured. WILL THEY ACCEPT HP or Dell remanufactured units?

Try calling their toll free number and you can never get through to rewards reps, even after selecting extension #1. Rewards reps are either (always) overwhelmed with calls or short staffed since you will end up in the Philipines, talking to cust serv reps in the order dept, who know nothing about the rewards program. They will attempt to transfer you but 90 percent of the time you will get disconnected.

Double post correction

tovex220 said: What prevents O-Depot from implementing changes in a correct and orderly fashion? Not ONE of the customer service reps knew what was going on in so far as the new policy mandating one membership per address. I have been told SEVERAL times during the past few days, having called numerous times, there can be more than one member per household - as long as they have different phone numbers. However, upon reading about the pending changes above (ONE member/addresss only) I called in again and actually spoke to a US based CS rep in the rewards dept, and they could not confirm the new, 1-per-household limit, but thought it could be factual. She didn't have a reply when I questioned WHY the rewards CS staff were not the FIRST to become aware of the new rule. She advised me to call corporate.

Does that limitation ONLY apply to ink jet returns? What if a household previously had 2 or 3 members? Will only ONE of those reward members be permitted to turn in cartridges now? I just got back from a store and upon attempting to clarify what cartridges qualify they did not indicate only HP, Dell and Office Depot, so they appear to be unaware of changes. They also seemed confused regarding the type of cartridge in so far as OEM or remanufactured. WILL THEY ACCEPT HP or Dell remanufactured units?

Try calling their toll free number and you can never get through to rewards reps, even after selecting extension #1. Rewards reps are either (always) overwhelmed with calls or short staffed since you will end up in the Philipines, talking to cust serv reps in the order dept, who know nothing about the rewards program. They will attempt to transfer you but 90 percent of the time you will get disconnected.

I am not sure what you are asking or stating but the one Worklife Rewards account per business/family/address restriction was stated on the memo that OD corporate sent to ALL OD stores last week notifying them of the changes to the program which also included the new ink redemption policy. That account restriction applies to the WorkLife Program in general and not just the new ink redemption policy. You should be able to go into any OD store and ask he manager to see the memo for confirmation. As far as eligible carts nothing there has changed since day one when OD started accepting them several years ago...
Qualifying ink cartridges are HP, Lexmark, Dell and Office Depot brand. Qualifying toner cartridges are HP, Brother, Canon, Lexmark, Dell, Samsung and Office Depot brand. Ink tanks do not qualify. Cartridges that do not contain printheads do not qualify.
As official policy OD has never accepted remanufactured ink or toner carts other than their own OD brand, damaged cartridges, or any other brand cartridges not stated above. As with any retailer with hundreds of locations you may find exceptions but that is the official policy

Skipping 661 Messages...
bpvh said: mrlandlord said: Really would like to know about the gift cards. Is it up to the cashier's following policy or does the register block them?Pretty sure I have read that at OD the register blocks the transaction but why not give it a shot and report back?

huge YMMV on this one and depends on the cashier. I can tell you from my own experience that the register does not block the transaction. just throw the gift cards in with your other purchases.

it's like that seinfeld episode with the soup nazi...say nothing and move to the left

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014