• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I'm just wondering if TJ Maxx / Marshall has its own price guarantee after purchase, say within certain period of time, you can get back the price drop. Or in an alternative way, return and rebuy as they have this 30 day full refund policy.

Anyone has experience with this? How about the clearance items?

Thanks a lot.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Per the TJ website:

Returns
Our customers continue to be our top priority. If youre not satisfied with your purchase, return the merchandise accompanied by a register receipt within 30 days of purchase, for an exchange or refund. A 10 day period is required for a cash refund on check purchases.

Merchandise that is used or worn will not be accepted for refund or exchange. Returns of swimwear and intimate apparel require tickets properly attached to the merchandise. Jewelry returns must be made at the jewelry counter, and must be made only at stores that carry jewelry. Other restrictions may apply.

Unfortunately, many retailers are subject to fraudulent return activity. Returns may also be limited or declined based upon our refund verification system, which is used to process and track returns to help administer our loss prevention program.

Valid ID (drivers license, military ID, state issued photo ID card), name, address and signature are required for non-receipted returns. Customer signature may be required for returns (receipted and unreceipted). To learn about how we use and handle your information, please see our Privacy Notice.

For specifics beyond what's mentioned, contact the store manager.

Procter said: I'm just wondering if TJ Maxx / Marshall has its own price guarantee after purchase, say within certain period of time, you can get back the price drop. Or in an alternative way, return and rebuy as they have this 30 day full refund policy.

Anyone has experience with this? How about the clearance items?

Thanks a lot.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Let me guess...you saw that now they have an extra 25% off prices and you want to return/rebuy ?

I bought some fancy stuff at an early clearance price, just want to know if it's possible to get it cheaper once it goes down to the yellow tag.

from my past experience any store thats willing to do a price adjustment usually would only allow it if the prior purchase was no more than 1 week ago.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014