Office Max Price Match Policy?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I bought a few things at OM yesterday and got to use the $10 off $20 coupon 3 times.

But, I have since found online the items I bought much cheaper. OfficeDepot had them a few dollars cheaper, but DiscountOfficeSupplies had them for way less.

Example: DayRunner Pro refills: $25.99- $10 coupon=$15.99 before tax at OfficeMax.

Same exact item at DiscountOfficeSupplies $10.96 tax free.

I have read OfficeMax price match policy, and it seems like they will price match these items, and the others I bought. My question is, has anyone had to deal with Officemax on price matching...and how did it turn out, do they do it without issue...or is it a pulling teeth kind of thing?

Any help would be great!

~* Peachess *~

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

YMMV on all accounts... sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's hard.

Thx SpinD, I figured it wasn't worth my time to mess around with it. So I just bought the stuff from the other place, which I ended up getting even more items for alot less...and will just return the others to OfficeMax.

Appreciate the reply

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014