COSTCO tiramisu is back

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
crimsonfenbass said: I work in a Costco bakery. I haven't heard anything about bringing tiramisu back. Maybe that's just in my region, though.

Chicago area has it! not that I want to buy it now !

I tried it during the holidays. I liked it. I didn't know what I was having from the fridge, but it was yummy.

I love their tiramisu~it's my favorite type of tiramisu ever~

sorry...accidentally post twice~

resi said: I love their tiramisu, it's the best type of tiramisu I ever had~

there is no type of tiramisu ?! it is tiramisu or it's a cake with a name

am going yellow but tyop!

jiggawud said: havent had the tiramisu at costco yet but after reading this i don't think i will thanks this thread was helpful. I remember costco had a mango cheese cake 5 - 6 years ago and it was amazing. Never saw it again

Still have it in San Francisco Costco...in fact, just picked one up yesterday. Way to go, new years resolutions.

Since everybody's on a roll here, does anyone remember the veal canneloni they sold in the late 80's? It was the best I ever had. It came frozen, in individual meal sizes (at least I ate the whole package myself each time I nuked it. I think it was veal and spinach with a cream sauce ofer the tomato sauce. MMMMMMMMM! I think I ate it every week until it disappeared.

I would love to find out who made it and if it is still available someplace.

This is probably more a question for some kind of foodie website, but you guys and gals are so enthusiastic about food, maybe someone remembers that culinary delight.

Off Topic but what the heck.

Where is the hot deal?

I forgot to mention I didn't see any Tiramisu in La Mesa, CA store...sorry.

bsp8181 said: Where is the hot deal?

It's inside the cake !

schadenfreud1c said: jiggawud said: havent had the tiramisu at costco yet but after reading this i don't think i will thanks this thread was helpful. I remember costco had a mango cheese cake 5 - 6 years ago and it was amazing. Never saw it again

Still have it in San Francisco Costco...in fact, just picked one up yesterday. Way to go, new years resolutions.

is it frozen or fresh? love mango!!! ty!

Not sure what the OP is talking about but the frozen tiramisu is always available and it is about 10 bucks. The frozen tiramisu is pretty good.

Costco's frozen tiramisu is the best!!! It's the same one that Olive Garden sells for $5.95 a piece!!! How do I know? I used to buy them by the box from Olive Garden at $35 a box (9 pieces) and then Costco had it for around $12 a box, and the box had the exact same bakery name on it (some place in los angeles).

Costco had the same tiramisu (only 8 pieces this time and more expensive) before Christmas and then it was gone. I've been asking about it everytime I was there and no go.

Definitely gonna go check it out tomorrow.

resi said: I love their tiramisu~it's my favorite type of tiramisu ever~

What do you think of Olive Garden?

cstu11 said: resi said: I love their tiramisu~it's my favorite type of tiramisu ever~

What do you think of Olive Garden?

The best, most authentic Italian cuisine that a restaurant can offer. The entire experience is truly Italian, just like in their ads,"When you are here, you are family."
Unlimited pasta refills and unlimited iceberg lettuce salad refills. The rigatoni with headcheese sauce is the best!

Agreed with most of the comments here. I love Costco and most of everything they sell. But their fresh Tiramisu is NOT ! It is just chocolate cake with cream. Avoid.

Bullet4fun said: All the folks complaining about this not being a good tiramisu, next time tells us where you can find the good ones - especially if you know of a place in SFO bay area.

Till then, will have to pick one up from Costco
Home made at Ristorante Due Rose in (gasp) Pinole. The restaurant is outstanding but located in a strip mall across from Dollar Tree and anchored by Lucky. Good wine list, great soups and antipasto, yummy grilled seafood plate website.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014