Where to find weekly ads early?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I used to get my newspaper delivered, and it would come with all the sales fliers on Saturday, but now I buy the paper in the store when I want it. Does anyone know a place on the web to find the weekly ads before the sale starts on Sunday? I know Staples publishes its "Sneak Peek" but it appears to be the only one. Thanks.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

RightPatriot said: I used to get my newspaper delivered, and it would come with all the sales fliers on Saturday, but now I buy the paper in the store when I want it. Does anyone know a place on the web to find the weekly ads before the sale starts on Sunday? I know Staples publishes its "Sneak Peek" but it appears to be the only one. Thanks.

That would be it, unless you know someone at the newspaper (they get them in advance)
Quite often a FW'r posts early in the week, but usually just a synopsis of the ad.

The newspaper trucks drop off the sunday ad bundles at the stores a couple of days before Sunday.
Some of places leave the bundles just sitting outside until someone from the store takes it inside.

Then even some of the stores leave the bundles in a pile in a corner of the store not blocked off from customers.

Thanks everyone. Yeah, I was wondering if there's any way to get them online, but it seems not.

RightPatriot said: Thanks everyone. Yeah, I was wondering if there's any way to get them online, but it seems not.

You can on Thursday.

Office Depot posts theirs early as well, following Staples lead. Big Lots sends out an advance notice to customers in their emailing list. Also Aldi posts deals ahead of time.

Otherwise I can't think of anyone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014