How to track Lowe's B&M clearance items?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
After mastering clearance tracking for Home Depot, I am interested to know how to score a hot deal for Lowes clearance items.

I have noticed some Lowes clearance deals here in fatwallet. And even some people found some penny items, but I still found the number of lowes deals are very negligible compared to Home Depot penny items. More important, we can track and do price scan for Home Depot clearance items.

I was thrilled to see many clearance items at Lowes today, but most of them are 10% to 20% discount of their regular retail price. So how to track Lowes clearance items really? Any insight by Lowes employees/ex-employees?

How up-to-date Lowes yellow clearance tags are? How often do they chance the price? Any pricing pattern to identify the stage of clearance?

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

how you track the HD clearance items? I see few post in the past but never got lucky to get even one item from HD

I agree with byteless and would like to know how to track HD clearance items.

clharrison said: I agree with byteless and would like to know how to track HD clearance items.

You need to read the old threads.

All details here
and again here

hot2004 said: clharrison said: I agree with byteless and would like to know how to track HD clearance items.

You need to read the old threads.

All details here
and again here

I have read the old threads and the more I read, the more confused I got. My local HD never seems to have anything the old threads mentioned. I guess it is a case of YMMV. I was just curious if there was some method to the madness...

clharrison said: I have read the old threads and the more I read, the more confused I got. My local HD never seems to have anything the old threads mentioned. I guess it is a case of YMMV. I was just curious if there was some method to the madness...

You are too late to score those items. If your Home Depot is too organized, try another one.

Yes, there is a method. Just track the items which will go to penny in near future and grab them as soon as those items hit penny.

Anyhow, this is not Home Depot clearance discussion thread. Let us discuss about Lowes clearance here.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014