• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
rated:
http://www.staplesrewardscenter.com/SORC/Rewards/Common/Optin/In...

Sign up for eStatements and get your ink recycling reward delivered right to your inbox. You can access all the same information as your paper statement right from your computer.

When you're ready to redeem your reward, just print it out and you're good to go.

If you have any questions please visit StaplesRewards.com, call 1-888-891-3787 or email

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Great timing:

Save $2
on select Starbucks coffee
Offer expires 7/25/09

Hint: 20 off 100 Coupon stacks with rewards, Order i... (more)

597404 (Jul. 23, 2009 @ 10:13p) |

i started doing ink recycling in may and put in cartridges in may, june, and july, but didn't activate the online print ... (more)

collinong (Jul. 24, 2009 @ 11:38a) |

Since you had not yet signed up for e-statements for May ink rewards, the May ink rewards should have been US Mailed to ... (more)

bpvh (Jul. 24, 2009 @ 3:08p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FYI this is OLD news and unless it changed in the past day or two it is only for INK Recycling rewards. It was mentioned in the main Staples ink recycling thread here couple of weeks ago when Staples mass emailed the promotion to Rewards members.

cnIsfg said: FYI this is OLD news and unless it changed in the past day or two it is only for INK Recycling rewards. It was mentioned in the main Staples ink recycling thread here couple of weeks ago when Staples mass emailed the promotion to Rewards members.

the title clearly says "INK REWARDS" and this is too important for it to buried in a discussion thread where noone sees it in my view.

MISTERCHEAP said: cnIsfg said: FYI this is OLD news and unless it changed in the past day or two it is only for INK Recycling rewards. It was mentioned in the main Staples ink recycling thread here couple of weeks ago when Staples mass emailed the promotion to Rewards members.

the title clearly says "INK REWARDS" and this is too important for it to buried in a discussion thread where noone sees it in my view.

The thread title and OP had NO mention of INK rewards when I posted as your edit time clearly shows you changed it. Plus as mentioned earlier Staples MASS EMAILED all Rewards members a couiple of weeks ago agout this new feature so once again this is OLD news to anyone who would care and is not a hot deal regardless. It belongs in deal discussion where it was originally posted.

cnIsfg said: MISTERCHEAP said: cnIsfg said: FYI this is OLD news and unless it changed in the past day or two it is only for INK Recycling rewards. It was mentioned in the main Staples ink recycling thread here couple of weeks ago when Staples mass emailed the promotion to Rewards members.

The thread title and OP had NO mention of INK rewards when I posted as your edit time clearly shows you changed it. Plus as mentioned earlier Staples MASS EMAILED all Rewards members a couiple of weeks ago agout this new feature so once again this is OLD news to anyone who would care and is not a hot deal regardless. It belongs in deal discussion where it was originally posted.

yes it did. I added the word "recycling" after to make it even clearer. Obviously I know the difference between the regular rewards check and these ink checks. I started some of the ink recycling threads in deal discussion way back when!

Kudos Mr C. I had no idea this existed until now.

MISTERCHEAP said: http://www.staplesrewardscenter.com/SORC/Rewards/Common/Optin/In...

Sign up for eStatements and get your ink recycling reward delivered right to your inbox. You can access all the same information as your paper statement right from your computer.

When you're ready to redeem your reward, just print it out and you're good to go.

If you have any questions please visit StaplesRewards.com, call 1-888-891-3787 or email

Nice job Mr. Cheap.
Green for you.
I'm happy with your post right where it is.
I'll bet more FW'ers will see it where it is.

thanks cole and safety,

appreciate the kind words. this is an awesome benefit and should put the rewards check in your hands weeks sooner than it had in the past!

ahhhhh too much fighting! MC I agree that this deserves it's own thread. I started the original thread and i didn't even know it! I'm shocked mods didn't move it to deal discussion, i guess it's your clout... nice post op.

Anyone get their ink rewards for March yet.

nippyjun said: Anyone get their ink rewards for March yet.
I didn't either, but when I called their rewards number, there was a message saying they just started mailing them out.

Yup, all Rewards members should get an e-mail about this (I got mine today). It remains to be seen how much earlier you can get your ink rewards this way vs. regular mail. Seems this is more of a hot deal for Staples in not having to print and mail out as many ink recycling statements/rewards checks.

Thanks Mr. C

U da man! Awesome!

Thanks Mr C, always appreciate your posts. Just got this in my email and it will be incredibly handy to get these checks 3-5 days earlier each month.

Thanks MC!

Some of you people don't deserve MisterCheap tsk. Thank you MisterCheap, once again, for managing to score something on my Topic Alerts list that (now listen very carefully class) I would not have known.

Take a powdah.
Go out and mow the lawn already!

And thank MisterCheap for his dilligence.

TYTBUDGET

Got Ink!

TYTBUDGET said: Some of you people don't deserve MisterCheap tsk. Thank you MisterCheap, once again, for managing to score something on my Topic Alerts list that (now listen very carefully class) I would not have known.
And thank MisterCheap for his dilligence.

TYTBUDGET

Completely agree. Thanks a bunch for letting us know.

Got an email about this , but posting this was good info too imo .

As for cnIsfg and your remarks ...WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM !!! Your actions/comments are that of a spoiled 10 yr old and uncalled for . Mellow out and GROW up .

Thanks for the info! I did not know this was an available option.

Thanks

I didn't get any email about this "weeks ago" from Staples - I am a rewards member - the first email I got about this from Staples was today, about 8 hours ago. So this thread would have been news to me.

I stumbled into this thread because I entered "Staples ink" in the search bar because I haven't received my ink check yet (for ink deposits in the month of March) and was wondering if anyone on FW had mentioned that he/she's received his/hers. I see that someone's called Staples and they've only just started to mail them out - thanks for putting that info on the thread here.

By the way, I don't see where in the thread that the moderator has redirected everyone to (which supposedly had this information in it) that this information is actually given - it doesn't seem to be in the original post (though my eyes are a little blurry this morning from lack of sleep...) - I'm not sure if one is meant to read very carefully through all the replies on that thread - maybe someone has mentioned it further down... but even if that is the case, it might seem that big policy changes of a retailer should be allowed to have their own topic thread.

A couple of weeks ago I got redded for suggesting to someone who started a thread about finding Coke with real sugar in it that there had been a duplicate, previous thread about finding Coke with real sugar on it a few months earlier, so if he was interested in further information, he might also want to check out that earlier thread...
and now this guy here (OP) starts a new topic which had not (or at least it seems that it had not) had its own discussion thread before now, but merely at best a tangential mention in the body of a previous thread, and he's jumped on.

This is why they seperate the ink from other store rewards...

Look what they did:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/921159/

We will mail a quarterly reward as long as you've earned at least $10 in rewards in the quarter. An example would be: you spend $100 in qualifying purchases; you receive 10% back in rewards. This means you receive $10 back in Staples Rewards. Staples Rewards balances under $10 will expire at the end of each quarter during the calendar year.

Thanks MC, you always come up with new info! There are fellows to appreciate it so keep doing it, ignore the negatives!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone able to print it yet? I hate the 1+ month delay.

cnIsfg since you are SUCH a party crasher, negative miserable person that gets enjoyment out of downing EVERYTHING; here's am idea for you: why don't you just take your ball and GO HOME since you can't be of any use here.

SafetyDance said: Kudos Mr C. I had no idea this existed until now.

The same here! Thanks for your post!

thanks!

jailguard said: This is why they seperate the ink from other store rewards...

Look what they did:

We will mail a quarterly reward as long as you've earned at least $10 in rewards in the quarter. An example would be: you spend $100 in qualifying purchases; you receive 10% back in rewards. This means you receive $10 back in Staples Rewards. Staples Rewards balances under $10 will expire at the end of each quarter during the calendar year.
How does it work for Premier members then, as they get their rewards monthly instead of quarterly?

poohbie said: jailguard said: This is why they seperate the ink from other store rewards...

Look what they did:

How does it work for Premier members then, as they get their rewards monthly instead of quarterly?

yes poohbie, that is correct.

Thanks for the update. News to me

well, i signed up or this mid april. Got my march rewards check... in the mail.

I sent them an email about when the online statements will take effect. This was their response: "Effective June 2009, your Ink Recycling reward statements will be emailed to you each month." So you will probably have to wait until August before you get the statements electronically. I thought it would be coming any day now, but it's going to take several months for them to roll out the eStatements!

how long do you have until the rewards expire?

It's written on the reward "check". My march rewards (arrived today) expire end of September. It may be shorter if you're not a premier member.

Weird, maybe they're changing over the system - the ink I turned in at the end of April (after reading that Premier is a limit of 20 and not 10 cartridges) and the ink from the beginning of this month still isn't showing up.

Thank you for the info!

Thanks!

Skipping 44 Messages...
collinong said: i started doing ink recycling in may and put in cartridges in may, june, and july, but didn't activate the online print out rewards until about a week ago. i just got the online printout rewards for the june batch but it did not include the ones from may. i can see them in the system but how do i get my may rewards?Since you had not yet signed up for e-statements for May ink rewards, the May ink rewards should have been US Mailed to you late in June.

Contact Staples Rewards customer service to let them know you did not receive the May ink rewards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014