Kevin Trudeau's Free Money....Book Question...

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I can't yet afford to buy Kevin Trudeau's new book, "Free Money They Don't Want You to Know About". He mentions that there are two particular websites regarding unclaimed money listed in his book. Apparently if you fill out the two forms that take less than a minute to complete you may qualify for a check. Kevin claims he got two checks. Has anyone read this book and is willing to post the sites here? Thanks.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

You realize that Kevin Trudeau has been convicted of fraud right?
http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2009/01/trudeau.shtm

sheoplehaverings said: I can't yet afford to buy Kevin Trudeau's new book, "Free Money They Don't Want You to Know About". He mentions that there are two particular websites regarding unclaimed money listed in his book. Apparently if you fill out the two forms that take less than a minute to complete you may qualify for a check. Kevin claims he got two checks. Has anyone read this book and is willing to post the sites here? Thanks.SPAM, SPAM, SPAM.

Kevin Trudeau served time for defauding a bank and for credit card fraud. Do not trust this con artist or anybody who promotes him.

I have a bridge for sale

I KNEW THIS WS A LITTLE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. AS YOU NOTICED ON THE SHOW HE'S PROMOTING HIS BOOK WHY DOESN'T HE GIVE OUT A COUPLE OF WEB ADDRESSES JUST TOO LET YOU TEST HIS WORTH. HE BEAT AROUND AND NEVER GIVES YOU ANY INFORMATION ON ANYTHING. IF THINGS ARE GOING SO GOOD WITH HIS BOOK WHY NOT JUST GIVE ONE OR TWO SITES OUT AND LET US TRY THEM. I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT CAN'T REALLY AFFORD TO PAY OVER THIRTY DOLLARS FOR THESE BOOKS IF I COULD I WOULDN'T NEED THE BOOKS NOW WOULD I.

I would not trust Kevin Trudeau, but there are offical State sites you can go to and search for unlcaimed "property". Check out missingmoney.com. I found you can search for free all the states that are available on this site, and if your state is not on available yet they will guide you to your offical states unclaimed propety site. I just found my wifes name and our old address on a search of just our last name. It looks like we may have a tax refund she never claimed. It states that is is over $50 but gives no amount until we mail in the forms. I'm betting that Kevin Trudeau is sell info that you can get yourself for free by spending a little time on the internet. I found this site by typing in "free money" into Bing.com after watching his infommercial. O.K. I admit I was pulled in at first to. But I did find this site in about a minute after being so interested in his book. Check it out and post back what you find. Good luck!

I once took a course on this type of marketing. A perfect product is cheap to create (all of the resources are public domain), is a system or a secret (they don't want you to know), inexpensive to buy (he doesn't make anything off of the book), but has a hook (the book) that generates repeat income, (all of the addons). Beware any product set up this way.

by the way, here is the site many states use to announce lost money (this technique is the only way he would have found any money)

http://www.unclaimed.org/

or go to your state treasury dept and search for the term lost money, I really do have 2 checks on the way and my wife has one. (I found some at the address above (for Ohio) and the rest at WV's state treasury site. A tip, most real state sites will end in .gov

The government programs are all listed at:

http://www.govbenefits.gov/

now send me 29.95 plus s&p ($23.90) for not just one but 2 books (that processing is also an inflated money maker) plus a few extra dollars every month so you can go back to that web page and check again.

Here's another source of 'free money' often overlooked, which arises due to the large number of failed banks in recent months.

While it is true an FDIC-insured depositor has never lost money on a claimed qualified account, there is a very important caveat: If an insured depositor fails to make a claim an insured or transferred deposit within 18 months after the FDIC initiates the payment of insured deposits, the transferee institution must refund the deposit to the FDIC, and all rights of the depositor against the transferee institution are barred.

The FDIC then remits the insured deposit to the custody of the unclaimed property administrator in the account owner's home state, unless that state declines to accept custody. Upon delivery, the FDIC is deemed to have made payment to the depositor, and all rights of the depositor against the FDIC are barred.

Most states allow claims in perpetuity, but there's a reversion clause. If a depositor does not claim the deposit delivered to the custody of the State within 10 years of the date of delivery, the deposit must then immediately be refunded to FDIC, and all rights of the depositor against the state and the FDIC are barred.

It's important to note that If a state declines to accept custody of the deposit - which they sometimes do - the depositor must claim the funds from the FDIC before the receivership is terminated, or all rights of the depositor with respect to the deposit are barred. Dividends for credits arising from uninsured portions of a deposit may, however, be claimed after the receivership is terminated if a dividend check was returned by the post office for a bad address.

Depositors should also be aware that due to the large number of mergers and acquisitions in the banking industry over the years, it is possible they or a deceased family member might well have an account at a failed bank and not know it.

Finally, unclaimed safe deposit boxes at closed branches may be drilled and the contents sold at auction just weeks after closing, so prompt action is advised.

Details on individual failed banks and respective claims procedures are available at: www.failedbankreporter.com

I have searched and found money in all of them ....then you pay for the access...then the names you originally typed in turn into initials...so this is one scam . Then you go to others and fill out the forms because you found your name ...then the information is not good enough...so you send in I.D., and that's not good enough ...so now they want all of your siblings and realative SS # as they flat out don't want to give you what belongs to you ! I been to all of them and to be frank they are bullshit as everybody wants a peice of your money before you get it ...or they want to justify keeping it , by putting through hell to get it .

The best thing to do is go to all of the state and county comptrollers offices where you or your loved ones lived and type in the name .After your done with that , go to the government benefits database and then to the V.A. database ( they want your s.s. # ) and will run a check to see if anything comes up .

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014