Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
10% Bing Cashback

10% appears on the right side.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
If I search Newegg and got a casback result, when I click on the link it opens up Newegg.com WITHOUT asking me for my bi... (more)

mainomega (Sep. 09, 2009 @ 3:46p) |

It is not asking me to log in to my CashBack account either when I go through a banner, but I am being credited. It is ... (more)

woolooloo (Sep. 11, 2009 @ 6:32a) |

Bought a $15 surge protector at the egg about a week or so ago (which wasn't all that great a deal, looking back on it) ... (more)

irobot (Sep. 11, 2009 @ 9:36p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

i have a problem, i used bing Cash Back a lot with my yahoo email account but when i log into bing, it says that

Unable to complete your request
Enter the Windows Live ID that you used when you signed up for your CashBack account.
Message 40017

Any idea?

silentz said: i have a problem, i used bing Cash Back a lot with my yahoo email account but when i log into bing, it says that

Unable to complete your request
Enter the Windows Live ID that you used when you signed up for your CashBack account.
Message 40017

Any idea?

What does this have to do with Yahoo email? The fact that you use a yahoo email to get Cash Back shouldnt matter. Failure that you are getting is about not being able to login to Bing. Kill browser and restart or clear cookies. Also, if you can use a different browser: IE/FF.

The thing is, i can log in windows live fine but cant with bing. Also cleared cache/cookies on both Firefox and IE8 and no go. Everytime i buy something with bing CashBack with the yahoo account, bing mails me how much i saved on that transaction and tell me to go log in which i cant.

Suggestion?

Wow... Nikon D90 for ~$1035.... great deal!

Hanns-G 27.5" for 270 w/ CB is pretty solid deal too (free shipping)

Newegg has improved in displaying the bing logo on top of the session displaying that this session is eligible for 10% bing Cash Back.

I also see this when I check out from Newegg:

Please send my email and information about my qualifying purchase to Microsoft in order to provide me information about receiving CashBack savings. This purchase information might be used to personalize my online experiences. Microsoft will treat my information in keeping with the Microsoft Online Privacy Statement. A waiting period (of up to 60 days) applies to payout. I understand that I will not be eligible for CashBack savings if this box is unchecked. I also understand that pre-orders/backorders do not qualify for CashBack savings.

Good deal.

Does anyone know if the $20 back from paypal invalidates bing @ Newegg?

DosSpider said: Does anyone know if the $20 back from paypal invalidates bing @ Newegg?

I dont see the connection. Newegg reports the transaction to Bing. Thats about it. Even if its paypal, Bing shouldnt care. More important than that is Coupon use w/Bing. Bing clearly states that coupon use invalidates it. But it hasnt been my experience in around a year using coupon at Newegg w/Bing. It has worked at all times.

Looks like bing has dropped to 6%

trickflow said: Looks like bing has dropped to 6%Yep, thats what I'm seeing.

is anybody aware of the frequency of occurrence of this 10% CashBack?

I just wanted to note that you can indeed "double dip" for Newegg as you can for eBay. When the promotion is active as long as you see the 10% bing banner on the Newegg page you can click through FatWallet CashBack and get that as well.

I don't think this can be done with the normal 6% bing, as I don't see a banner when on Newegg.

It is back!

shows it on page but havent gotten any notices about CashBack today.... bing on facebook says deals are done

I see 10% again now, 430 pm central time. might change back and forth, it seems.

looks finally gone...

hmmm...where do I see it? Can't figure that out...can somebody tell me? Sorry for the lame request.

I saw 10% over the weekend but didn't pull the trigger. Its dead now. No banner. I tried last night and this morning.

I am waiting to pick up another SD1200 from Newegg.com when this is back. I cannot see the 10% CashBack now.

If I search Newegg and got a casback result, when I click on the link it opens up Newegg.com WITHOUT asking me for my bing.com password. If I go to bing.com's CashBack store and click on Newegg.com it does ask me for my password then take me to the store.

The reason I bring this up is because my purchases that initiated through a search (no e-mail question) resulted in no CashBack and bing saying they had no record of this transaction. Even though Newegg.com did show the CashBack banner. Transactions that did ask for my e-mail (CashBack stores) were credited through CashBack.

Anyone else experience something like this?

mainomega said: If I search Newegg and got a casback result, when I click on the link it opens up Newegg.com WITHOUT asking me for my bing.com password. If I go to bing.com's CashBack store and click on Newegg.com it does ask me for my password then take me to the store.

The reason I bring this up is because my purchases that initiated through a search (no e-mail question) resulted in no CashBack and bing saying they had no record of this transaction. Even though Newegg.com did show the CashBack banner. Transactions that did ask for my e-mail (CashBack stores) were credited through CashBack.

Anyone else experience something like this?

It is not asking me to log in to my CashBack account either when I go through a banner, but I am being credited. It is crediting it to a CashBack account at the email address I use with Newegg (which is a hotmail account, but not my normal CashBack hotmail account).

Bought a $15 surge protector at the egg about a week or so ago (which wasn't all that great a deal, looking back on it) partially to see if the use of a coupon really did affect the bing cash. Looks like it did. I intially got an email stating that I was going to receive like $3 back, but now it's gone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014