Ok, anyone know about swagbucks?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
My wife found this website, Swagbucks, it looks fishy to me. I thought I would have found more info about it here, but didn't. I was hoping to get some input from my peeps!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Thx to the Mod who put this thread back up. I wasn't sure about this site, and wanted community feedback. I have since found out it's essentially a search engine pyramid scheme. Pretty much a joke. You sign up, then you get all your friends to sign up(good luck with that) and you get "points" when you or your friends us the sight. Apparently there are a couple of sites out there like this. I didn't know the existed. Now I do, and hopefully this post will keep you from wasting your time.

Actually the site is not a scheme and neither is it a joke
They are legitimate and you can really earn prizes by searching, doing offers ETC.
i have earned a total of $20 Amazon gift cards since i started about 2 months ago. so it is not a scheme nor a joke
But hey its your choice

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014