Kohl's website issues on Black Friday-YMMV

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I emailed Kohl's customer service to let them know about my dissatisfaction about their website being down all day Friday. This was their reply:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your recent shopping experience at Kohls.com.

I am sorry to learn of the errors you have experienced at Kohls.com. Due to a high volume of customers, the website was moving slowly therefore displaying the messages you have described. You can be reassured that we are working to resolve these issues. I appreciate your patience while attempting to place your order.

I understand that the website slowness may have caused you to miss out on the great prices that Kohls.com has had to offer. As a courtesy for this error, I would like extend the Early Bird prices for the items that are in stock. If the item is not available I invite you to shop at Kohls.com for comparable items. I am sure that you will be able to find items that will fit your needs. Once you have placed your order, please reply with the order number and I will be happy to process an adjustment for an additional 20% off of your order. I apologize for any inconvenience the errors may have caused you.

Thank you for shopping Kohls.com!

We appreciate the time you took to contact us and look forward to serving you again.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014