Netflix coupon or sign-up deals?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I couldn't find any one-month free trial code for Netflix. Was wondering if there's any Cash Back or sign-up deal for their standard two-week trial??

Thanks! Merry Christmas

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you have a Bank of America CC, check out the Add It Up program. I think they are still doing a $15 bonus. They charge you for the first month right away, but the $15 bonus is more than the monthly fee.

1500 Aadvantage miles - was 2500 when I signed up a couple of months back.

https://aa.netflix.com

seems that there is $8.00 CashBack through fatwallet. Doesn't really have any details though. I signed up today, hopefully will get the $8. if I don't, not the end of the world.

If you play games on Facebook, such as Mafia Wars, they give you a sign up bonus to sign up with Netflix.

$13 sign-up bonus through ebates, but this is a once per lifetime bonus. I re-signed up after a four years absence and I did not get the bonus.

I'm looking for a free 1 month tellafriend code, if anyone has one to share. I've only been able to find 2 week trials.

BradMajors said: $13 sign-up bonus through ebates, but this is a once per lifetime bonus. I re-signed up after a four years absence and I did not get the bonus.

I found this code on SD - it works for 1 month if u go to Netflix.com/specialoffer - by pasting this url I am guessing it will void the e-bate and the e-bate is a better deal cuz u get $13 plus 2 wks. I have never been a Netflix customer and I plan to do this. In an old fw thread people suggested signing up for the month, canceling and then resigning up - but I am guessing that would void it too. CashBack use to be $18.

This is the code - prob a referal for OP at SD but I have no connection - free month showed up as terms on the bottom during sign up.

Netflix 1-month Free trial
www.netflix.com/specialoffer

code: A80025926

Only 1 DVD out??

the 8.99 plan - is that all the free offer is allowing? anyway for me it would be good as i am interested in the streaming more than the 1 dvd out

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014