Kohls Thanksgiving rebate

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Has anybody already got the rebate on Kohls thanksgiving items?
I sent my rebate right after I bought the item, recieved nothing so far, and can not find the rebate status online either.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I found my items online but have not recieved the rebate. Heather told me that they were all valid prior to mailing but Stephanie said that some of them were not so she entered them under a different promo number and hopefully they will all arrive.

I also sent my rebates in right after the purchase and still haven't received anything.

I sent mine in right after Thanksgiving also, checked my status in December online and found it. Now Kohl's is saying they never received them nor do they have me in their computer. I will get my money owed by Kohl's. If I don't get results this weekend I will be contacting the better business bureau. I have the evidence in my hard drive and will have it retrieved to prove them as scamming their customers. Been a member for the past 7 years, I will def. not shop at Kohl's if this is how they operate. They hurting that bad for money????

I have received it two weeks ago.

I received 2 rebates from them, I only sent in 1. Kohls know how to treat their good customers.

What are you going to, too check your status Kohls said you can not check it online.

What web site do you use to check your status for a rebate?

https://rebatecenter.skybridgemg.com/run/Lookup?key=KOHLS
It is stated on the rebate form.
Barblee said: What web site do you use to check your status for a rebate?

I sent mine out on 12/7 due to the slow shipment. It is still showing "in process". My friend submitted a few days earlier than me got the check last week.

I have not received the rebate for the 2 items from the day after thanksgiving. The web site says I am not found even though I received a rebate for a item I bought after Christmas.

Finally, the check was sent yesterday. It was in processing since 1/15/2010. So you should expect the check to be cut around 20 days after "in process" showing on the website.

I WAS READING THE CHICAGO SUN-TIMES. THE COLUMN IS CALLED, THE FIX. A WOMEN NEVER RECEIVED HER REBATE SO SHE WROTE THEM FOR HELP. THE PAPER IS DATED 2/5/2010. THERE IS A PROBLEM. THEY HAD PUT REBATE ADDRESS INCORRECTLY. THEY TELL PEOPLE TO CALL Kohls CUSTOMER SERVICE TEL #1-866-887-8884. VICKI SHAMION, VICE PRESIDENT OF COMMUNITY RELATIONS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS FOR Kohls.I CALLED Kohls AND THE ARE GOING TO LOOK INTO IT. IF MORE PEOPLE CALL IT WOULD BE HELPFUL. Kohls IS CREDITING THAT PERSON.

You can look up some of the rebates through the Kohl's website, but some are handled at other companies. I had one for Cuisinart and am still waiting for it. I mailed it the first week of Dec. 2009. I just checked the website www.rewardsbymail.com and it is FINALLY saying that it is being processed. I have already received a rebate from Hamilton Beach. So, keep on it...but be patient...it may just be delayed due to the overwhelming response.

Just got off the phone with the rebate company and they said that due to the over whelming response to this promo, that they are runnin 2-3 weeks behind getting out the rebates.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014