Complete pair of Eyeglasses for $8.00 !!!!!

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I have always paid at least $100 or more for eyeglasses until a friend of mine told me about this website, ZenniOptical.com. They have an entire site full of eyeglasses for $8.00. I ordered three pairs and have received many compliments on how great they look. People were amazed that I had only paid $8.00 a pair. In this time when everything is so expensive , I thought I would pass this deal on to anyone looking for a deal on eyewear.
I also wanted to say hello to everyone and say how much I enjoy the deals I've gotten because of the feedback I read.
I wanted to ask if anyone has a good lead on any 2010 fastpitch softball bats? My 14yr old daughter is in desperate need of a couple. I'd like to get her the Easton Synergy, Anderson Rockettech,or a Worth Quad. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

breaux124 said: Welcome to 6 years ago.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/231255

Funny!

I didn't understand your comment.... If it was available 6 years ago, I didn't know and I was so stupid paying too much for glasses that I could get for $8. I am new to this site and figured if I could help a person to save some money in this economy, then I should pass it on. Thanks to many people, I have saved a lot of money for my family and if someone missed the time Zenni Optical was shared, Then I would be sharing a little bit of knowledge that could save that person a lot of money.

tnblueyz said: I didn't understand your comment.... If it was available 6 years ago, I didn't know and I was so stupid paying too much for glasses that I could get for $8. I am new to this site and figured if I could help a person to save some money in this economy, then I should pass it on. Thanks to many people, I have saved a lot of money for my family and if someone missed the time Zenni Optical was shared, Then I would be sharing a little bit of knowledge that could save that person a lot of money.

It's called Sarcasm. This is the internet, don't get offended so easily.

For future reference, Search First

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014