Fry's Black Friday Rebate problem: TP Link

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I'm having trouble getting a rebate fulfilled by TP Link, a manufacturer of one of the items in Fry's black friday sale.

Anyone have a contact at Fry's headquarters? Or anyone dealt with TP Link before?

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you have not received your rebate after ten (10) weeks, to check the status of your submission please email us at : rebate.usa@tp-link.com

I received a handwritten check from them back on December 23.

I submitted around Dec. 10 and received the check on Feb. 3. Around Jan. 20 I had e-mailed them at

rebate.usa@tp-link.com

and a day later they said my submission was on file. I think TP-Link handled the rebate themselves.

Just fax your submission info including UPCs and Fry's receipt to Fry's 866-596-4152 attn. Rebate Inquiries and Fry's will arrange for you to get a check even if they have to send you the check.

There has never been a problem collecting on rebates for purchases from Fry's - they really stand behind their reputation.Just need a little patience.

1chris1 said: If you have not received your rebate after ten (10) weeks, to check the status of your submission please email us at : rebate.usa@tp-link.com

I received a handwritten check from them back on December 23.

Strange, because they are NOT responding from that email address anymore (or any email address that I have written to).

They responded in December stating the check would be sent in Jan. But so far, no check.

Thanks to everyone who responded!

I got mine really quickly. Handwritten check and envelope. Now if I could get the Biostar mobo rebate... that would be a miracle.

sailorbob said: Just fax your submission info including UPCs and Fry's receipt to Fry's 866-596-4152 attn. Rebate Inquiries and Fry's will arrange for you to get a check even if they have to send you the check.

There has never been a problem collecting on rebates for purchases from Fry's - they really stand behind their reputation.Just need a little patience.

This is because I sued Fry's Electronics in small claims court concerning Kworldusa rebates about 2 years ago and won by default. I'm still waiting on my late TP-link $21 rebate. Thanks for the Fry's fax #, so I don't have to go to Fry's to whine again for third party rebates.

TC

goodbattery said:
This is because I sued Fry's Electronics in small claims court concerning Kworldusa rebates about 2 years ago and won by default.

I remember Fry's paying out rebates in 2005 for a vendor who had closed their doors. They actually paid reasonably quickly when other vendors might not have done anything. Honestly if Fry's did not even bother showing up in court, I doubt if the case would have altered any of their existing policies.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=54&threadid=521312

I faxed in 2+ weeks ago to 866-596-4152 no response. If this phone # is not Fry's, then I wasted their fax paper. I took in my $21 rebate issue to Fry's in Concord yesterday. Emailed to rebate.usa@tp-link.com reply-failure.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014