• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Has WalMart ever clearanced their holiday candy on the last day of the Holiday season?
(instead of the day after?)

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I doubt it (though I don't know for sure) that would be the day I would mark it up, if anything.

You probably have better odds if your Easter egg hunt or egg basket festivities are late in the day.

yurgreat said: Has WalMart ever clearanced their holiday candy on the last day of the Holiday season?
(instead of the day after?)
Not at any of the stores in my area.

The oddest thing is one of the first 2 CVS in PR (Old San Juan Waterfront, in front of the cruise piers) already have ALL the Easter candies @ 50% off since at least mid of last week (figures they're NOT selling there well at all)...

UPDATE: Saw it on the shopper for all CVS's in PR, so the Easter Candy Clearance may have been started A WEEK AGO here (ouch...)

usually for the Target history, they have nothing on sale even (all candy full price) since all the big ads have sales the week before and the sale prices end on saturday.
SO, don't count on it.
and I have never seen a store change prices in the middle of the day.

Your WalMart is open on Easter sunday?

WalMart never closes!

forbin4040 said: Your WalMart is open on Easter sunday?WalMart used to close 2 days a year, Easter and Christmas. Now they only close for Christmas. And this past year they were open until 8pm on Christmas eve instead of 6pm as in the past.

One time years ago I went into a CVS on Christmas Day morning and I was pleasantly surprised to see all the Christmas candy already at half price.

the answer is 0%.

easter candy is still at full price today

And we know where OP was on April 3rd.

http://www.salisburypost.com/News/040610-cops-Easter-basket-brawl-at-WalMart

"Unable to figure out who initiated the brawl, officers decided to charge all of those involved in the incident with public affray."

I'm surprised WalMart didn't have at least one security camera footage of the incident.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014