• Go to page :
  • 12 3 4
  • Text Only
there are DURACELL coupons in the recent P&G inserts. Staples will accept them, so these can become a small money maker, even if you are paying cash.

MISTERCHEAP said: there are DURACELL coupons in the recent P&G inserts. Staples will accept them, so these can become a small money maker, even if you are paying cash.I only see one $2, and it's for rechargeable batteries, so YMMV.

this kind of rewards will deduct any coupon value you use, including reward check. so not going to make any money.

MISTERCHEAP said: there are DURACELL coupons in the recent P&G inserts. Staples will accept them, so these can become a small money maker, even if you are paying cash.

shenji said: this kind of rewards will deduct any coupon value you use, including reward check. so not going to make any money.

MISTERCHEAP said: there are DURACELL coupons in the recent P&G inserts. Staples will accept them, so these can become a small money maker, even if you are paying cash.

Yes, do not use the 10% off coupon

shenji said: MISTERCHEAP said: there are DURACELL coupons in the recent P&G inserts. Staples will accept them, so these can become a small money maker, even if you are paying cash.this kind of rewards will deduct any coupon value you use, including reward check. so not going to make any money.This has not been my experience with the last FARewards Duracell deal. I used mfr coupons + an O.D. $ off coupon and received 100% rewards on the advertised price.

yesidonoitall said: shenji said: this kind of rewards will deduct any coupon value you use, including reward check. so not going to make any money.

Yes, do not use the 10% off coupon

As long as you spend at least $44.45 on paper, then you can use the 10% coupon and still be above the $40.00 threshold, & you will still get the rewards.

roy7736 said: As long as you spend at least $44.45 on paper, then you can use the 10% coupon and still be above the $40.00 threshold, & you will still get the rewards.YIDNIA was referring to using the 10% off on the batteries.

CaptCaveman said: lazybummm said: I haven't received my reward check for the previous purchase yet, did everyone already get that?

Got mine in January like they said they would send them out. You need to call them.

I've yet to figure out what I'm going to do with the $70+ reward check.

I'm on the same boat and it expires on Friday

RE Norton Antivirus and Internet Security, is rebate limit 1 per week or is it per product(purchased nis few months ago with dif offer number but rebate comes direct from norton)

motsuka said: RE Norton Antivirus and Internet Security, is rebate limit 1 per week or is it per product(purchased nis few months ago with dif offer number but rebate comes direct from norton)Different rebate number, different rebate. Limits are listed in the rebate terms.

What to do with the extra paper?
I have two cartons from OM deal. I listed those on craigslist and got no buyers.
They are too heavy to ship so I am resisting fleabay.

Ideas are welcome - sell or donate (which charities take paper)?
TIA.

ALL charities, and ALL schools, and ALL places of worship will accept paper as a donation.

TheTigger said:
I have two cartons from OM deal. I listed those on craigslist and got no buyers.

I've sold them on Craigslist easy enough. How much were you asking? Though you should have got some undercut offers anyway.

TheTigger said: I have two cartons from OM deal. I listed those on craigslist and got no buyers. Hi ... I Sumbuduo from Nigeria ... I like to buy your paper ... please tell me price ... I will pay money from western union when you ship paper to me.

regards,
Sumbuduo

i still never got my rewards from batteries during the last promo in december :\

hellyea81 said: puddonhead said: how does the reward work if you use a coupon? e.g. if the 10% coupon is used - will that not reduce the Staples reward?

YES - I used 10% off coupon in December on batteries. I rec'd less than the $12.99 for that week. So it will lessen your rewards.

The 10% reduces the rewards. The dollars off coupons don't.

nervegrind3r said: i still never got my rewards from batteries during the last promo in december :
Why didn't you call them?
That would have helped instead of whining here.........

RE:

Why waste your time doing that.
Give all paperwork to the store manager, let him figure it out.
They have the power to take care of it and if needed give out store coupons to cover the amount.

yesidonoitall said: RE:

They have the power to take care of it and if needed give out store coupons to cover the amount.

Yeah right.........collecting all the paperwork & going to store is less time wasting than a simple phone call.
Unlike you, not many peoples have a second home called Staples.

ShakuniMama said: yesidonoitall said: RE:

Yeah right.........collecting all the paperwork & going to store is less time wasting than a simple phone call.
Unlike you, not many peoples have a second home called Staples.

I admit, I am well known at my local and the other not so local Staples......
I feel the warmth when I walk in.........

On a side note....
One of my ink rewards checks the other day was only for $3.00 ($50 short of what it should have been)
I knew what happened and so did the store person I showed it to.....
Instead of keying in 20 they only did 1 ink turned in.

yesidonoitall said: On a side note....
One of my ink rewards checks the other day was only for $3.00 ($50 short of what it should have been)
I take it your recycle issue was taken care of to your satisfaction.

For the rest of us, always check the receipt for the rewards number and quantity recycled before leaving the store.

Hello,

First time doing Staples rewards offer. I used 10% off while buying 2 pks of batteries and understand that this will reduce my rewards check.

I do not see anything yet on the website under My rewards - View your purchases. However the menu Purchase History displays the battery purchase. Is this ok or do I need to call Staples?

Thanks,

On a side note....

I thought ink recycling is limited to 10 per rewards account per month. Is that not correct?

SpeedDragon

SpeedDragon said: yesidonoitall said: RE:
On a side note....

I thought ink recycling is limited to 10 per rewards account per month. Is that not correct?

SpeedDragon
Standard is 10 per month. Premier is 20 per month.

Premier is attained when qualified spending reaches $1000 for the calendar year. Once attained, Premier status continues for the rest of the current calendar year and the next. To maintain Premier status continuously requires qualified spending of $1000 per calendar year.

SpeedDragon said: yesidonoitall said: RE:
On a side note....

SpeedDragon

Some get 20, I do.
And I posted $50 loss, actually $57.00
Me and store person made a deal, I was covered.

RE:
To maintain Premier status continuously requires qualified spending of $1000 per calendar year.

Mine is way over that, average 50 laptops a month plus printers

Does the "limit two" battery policy apply to two "AAA"s packs?

qliang1 said: Does the "limit two" battery policy apply to two "AAA"s packs?

or 2
AA's
or 1 AAA and 1 AA

To maintain Premier status continuously requires qualified spending of $1000 per calendar year.

But Premier membership means losing Staples coupons, do you always buy them? Without coupons, many Staples deals not sweet at all. Also the coupons from seller hard to be used Staple B&M.

siliconbeaver said: yesidonoitall said: RE:

But Premier membership means losing Staples coupons, do you always buy them? Without coupons, many Staples deals not sweet at all. Also the coupons from seller hard to be used Staple B&M.

Losing coupons? No wonder I seldom get coupons.

I cannot use coupons instore, if in store order at kiosk I must pay at kiosk, those as well as orders from home get canceled.
I was told about a year ago no coupons as the type I had been presenting (those from eBay and that place that sells them direct, forgot the name)
Kiosk orders paid instore do get delivered, but no coupons.

How long does it normally take for a purchase in store to show up in the staplesrewards website?

shadow520 said: How long does it normally take for a purchase in store to show up in the staplesrewards website?

I had a similar question.. "I do not see anything yet on the website under My rewards - View your purchases. However the menu Purchase History displays the battery purchase. Is this ok or do I need to call Staples?"

waiting for one of the experts to give the info.

50 laptops/month? Wow.

Got store on Fleabay?

NKaufman said: shadow520 said: How long does it normally take for a purchase in store to show up in the staplesrewards website?

I had a similar question.. "I do not see anything yet on the website under My rewards - View your purchases. However the menu Purchase History displays the battery purchase. Is this ok or do I need to call Staples?"

From my experience....
Purchase history posts fast....
Rewards, as with ink rewards takes several days as they advise.

TheTigger said: yesidonoitall said: RE:

50 laptops/month? Wow.

Got store on Fleabay?

eBay store? Never, regular eBay yes, and 2 regulars who buy direct and send off to Mexico.
One in San Diego and the other in
San Ysidro California.

yesidonoitall said: NKaufman said: shadow520 said: How long does it normally take for a purchase in store to show up in the staplesrewards website?

From my experience....
Purchase history posts fast....
Rewards, as with ink rewards takes several days as they advise.

ok, thanks, will wait for a week or so before I check again.

Hope this lasts a month like the last one did. 8 Packs for me last round!

forbin4040 said: Hope this lasts a month like the last one did. 8 Packs for me last round!

You hope what lasts?

BTW
The paper on the front page of the ad, Hammermill
instore only $1.00 AER limit 2

Actually comes out as 50 each

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014