• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BEST ProFlowers Combo: $20 TOTAL NET SPENDING --FREE SHIPPING, 10% OFF ORDER, AND 30% BCB--
LINK

I've seen all the other offers, but this one is the best combination, saving you the most money.

Follow these steps:
1)Goto Bing [bing.com]
--login/create account
2)Search "ProFlowers Coupon"
3)Click the top link that says 15% off.
4)Once at ProFlowers.com, click the following link: Click me [ProFlowers.com]

You should now have free shipping, 10% off, and once you complete your order, 30% BCB.
***YOU CAN CONFIRM BOTH OF THESE BY THE BANNERS AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN***

-YOU MUST SPEND AT LEAST $29
-YOU NOT ONLY SPEND LESS, BUT RECEIVE MORE BCB THAN OTHER PROMOTIONS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT RECEIVE BCB FOR SHIPPING, WHICH IN THIS CASE IS WAIVED ANYWAY.

Personally, the best deal I can find is to combine the above offers with the:
"Mother's Day Spectacular w/FREE Garden Green Vase, Chocolates & Lavender Spa Trio".
Simply search for this item#: 30009017

My grand total was $33.67 and I earned $9.45 of Bing Cash Back, which I have received my confirmation email for already.

You can use these deals on any item you wish, but my personal experience resulted in the following:

NET TOTAL I SPENT: ~ $30
PLUS I WILL RECEIVE: ~ $10 BCB

thanks podonnell

ProFlowers
Need a ProFlowers coupon that earns 8.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Sadly I think free shipping is dead. There shipping charges are insane $9.99 plus $2.99 plus another $4.99 just for Mon... (more)

jmsnyc (Jul. 13, 2010 @ 1:25p) |

I wanted to get that rose+vase+spa trio set as well, too bad free shipping isn't working anymore. Yea I don't get what's... (more)

AZNANT (Jul. 13, 2010 @ 10:28p) |

So should this be moved to Expired?

exbat (Aug. 08, 2010 @ 12:36p) |

hey all, op had an incorrect link in his post. CLICK HERE FOR CORRECT LINK

Click that above link once you've activated your bing CashBack. You will then get free weekday shipping on top of your bing CashBack (and a 10% coupon instead of 15%, but this totally is more worth it given that you have now free shipping.)

Try searching for "30009017" really good deal on an arrangement, with a vase, spa soaps, and chocolates. Only about $24.22 (depending on your tax) after Bing Cash Back.

DO NOT click the link in Step 4 in the OP, that will give you a FW landing page and cancel your BCB!
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

not working for me: cannot combine free shipping with BCB coupons.

Total: $35 minus 15% plus $9.99 shipping plus $2.99 "handling" fees plus tax = $45.xx before BCB

The link in step 4 brings up the following banner for me: Receive a FREE Glass Vase or a discounted premium vase with today's flower order. Great Deals for Fat Wallet Members!

Shipping was still $10 though

Worked great for me, follow instructions as described. Thanks OP!!

Not working for me. Can't get free shipping, although there's a 15% banner and the BCB.

do you have to do the freeshipping.com to get a shipping rebate?

Went through the whole process (except freeshipping.com). Didn't even get the 15% off at the end, although I started off with a 15% banner showing.

$43.50 total on a $29 product. I can do better.

no free shipping

I can't even get the 15% to show up on bing...

When I click on the BCB 15% off, it loads ProFlowers for a split second, then sends me to a blank white page.

hey all, op had an incorrect link in his post. CLICK HERE FOR CORRECT LINK

Click that above link once you've activated your bing CashBack. You will then get free weekday shipping on top of your bing CashBack (and only 10%, but this totally is more worth it given that you have now free shipping.)

My original order was about $45, but then jumped down to $31 after using the correct link.

Sucks, I just ordered with OP's incorrect link moments ago!
Oh well!

Paid $47.xx

I got free shipping (would've been $13, wow) and 10% off, waiting for Bing confirmation email

Not working...when i click on free ship link, the BCB banner disappears...

Used anorexicwallet's link, and will be surprised if they pay out Bing with the other discounts. But the 10% w/ $16 shipping discount is great by itself.

anorexicwallet said: hey all, op had an incorrect link in his post. CLICK HERE FOR CORRECT LINK

Click that above link once you've activated your bing CashBack. You will then get free weekday shipping on top of your bing CashBack (and only 10%, but this totally is more worth it given that you have now free shipping.)

My original order was about $45, but then jumped down to $31 after using the correct link.

This CashBack link goes to FatCash back (12%). Should it not go to BCB (30%?

Thanks OP, received the 10% off and free standard shipping as well as 30% BCB.

For a really good deal, after following the OPs original instructions search for "30009017" on the website.

Item Description:

* 3 stems of Stargazer lilies (2-4 blooms per stem)
* 10 blue iris
* Stands approximately 20" tall
* Includes FREE Garden Green Glass Vase, Chocolates & Lavender Spa Trio
* Item #30009017

This mixed bouquet is sure to impress! This Mother's Day Spectacular Bouquet is crafted from our ever popular Stargazer lilies and blue iris, and is a spectacular way to celebrate any occasion! A great new baby gift, perfect for housewarmings, and "welcome home" events. And you won't find this at your supermarket or in your florist's cooler: flowers this fresh and vibrant are only at ProFlowers.

Order Details:
Mother's Day Spectacular w/FREE Garden Green Vase, Chocolates & Lavender Spa Trio $34.99
Garden Green Glass $0.00
Rocky Mountain Chocolates $0.00
Lavender Spa Trio $0.00
10% discount on your product price -$3.50
FREE Weekday Afternoon Delivery -$12.98

Standard Delivery $9.99
Flexible Delivery $0.00
Care & Handling $2.99
Tax: $2.18

Grand Total: $33.67

After Bing CashBack ($9.45) total is $24.22

Thanks OP, received the 10% off and free standard shipping as well as 30% BCB.

Below is my order. Order total was 51.69. Will I get my shipping rebate separately?

Mother's Day Spectacular w/FREE Garden Green Vase, Chocolates & Lavender Spa Trio $69.99: $34.99
Garden Green Glass: Included!
Rocky Mountain Chocolates: Included!
Lavender Spa Trio: Included!
Standard Delivery $9.99
Shipping Rebate

Care & Handling $2.99
Tax: $3.72
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL: $51.69

Thanks OP! Now just waiting for the BCB confirmation email.

I'm assuming your NOT choosing mothers day for delivery? what are you guys choosing? saturday? friday? monday?

Thanks OP! Got the 30% banner for BCB on first page but never saw it again, hope it goes through. Still decent deal on Flowers/vase/chocolate/spa stuff for ~$34.

Quick note: Cannot get free delivery this Friday-Sunday, they will add a surcharge. I chose to get it delivered Thursday, that way Mom has them THROUGH her day! Just FYI for those who might miss that.

Oh yeah, and don't do freeshipping.com rebate... you are already getting free shipping if you follow OP's directions and whether freeshipping.com is a scam or not, it is definitely SHADY

Ugh, in for 3 orders.. wife, mom, and in-law.

Yep, sweeet deal. Thanks everyone who contributed to make this work!

dealswatcher said: Below is my order. Order total was 51.69. Will I get my shipping rebate separately?

Mother's Day Spectacular w/FREE Garden Green Vase, Chocolates & Lavender Spa Trio $69.99: $34.99
Standard Delivery $9.99
Shipping Rebate

Care & Handling $2.99
Tax: $3.72
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL: $51.69

You didn't paste in the link to get 10% off and free shipping.

I have the BCB banner at first, but then it goes away as I enter order information. Will I still get 30% BCB?

This is what my cart looks like, don't know why it is a bit different than others posted.

Mother's Day Spectacular w/FREE Garden Green Vase, Chocolates & Lavender Spa Trio : $34.99
FREE Weekday Afternoon Delivery -$15.98
Standard Delivery $12.99
Care & Handling $2.99
Urban Discount -$2.99
Tax: $2.82
TOTAL: $31.32

I hope I still get BCB on this.

when does one receive the email about the BCB?

Bah, can't get it to worked - tried several variations, no go. Also, when I follow the bing link the prices are higher (by the same as the BCB amount from what I'm seeing).

Worked for me, though it will arrive on Thursday. Thanks ButcherBoy and nicemann!

Standard Delivery $9.99

Care & Handling $2.99
Tax: $2.99

TOTAL: $34.48

kiki08 said: Sucks, I just ordered with OP's incorrect link moments ago!
Oh well!

Paid $47.xx

Call them and cancel the order! As far as I remember, they do not charge any cancellation fee if you do it within a couple of hours!

Cheers!

Hmm, I get both banners (BCB and 10%/free ship) but then the BCB banner goes away when I search for 30009017. I got my order confirmation from ProFlower$, but that's all. Anyone getting BCB confirmation after the BCB banner disappears?

Thanks OP, in for one for my mom. I have not received the BCB confirmation email... yet.

Order Details:
Mother's Day Spectacular w/FREE Garden Green Vase, Chocolates & Lavender Spa Trio $34.99

Standard Delivery $9.99
Flexible Delivery $0.00
Care & Handling $2.99
Tax: $2.53

Grand Total: $34.02

Thank you Butcherboy, anorexicwallet, and nicemann for your combined efforts in presenting an excellent deal! This is what I love about FW - the community coming together and making the most out of a deal. Thanks!

RollingThunder said: Hmm, I get both banners (BCB and 10%/free ship) but then the BCB banner goes away when I search for 30009017. I got my order confirmation from ProFlower$, but that's all. Anyone getting BCB confirmation after the BCB banner disappears?

Haven't yet but the same thing happened to me when I searched for 30009017. Hopefully it goes through.

argh,
ordered yesterday morning without this coupon, so i paid for shipping on all 4 of my orders.
oh well. great deal OP!

edit: when I ordered yesterday, I got my BCB emails before I even got confirmation emails..

Order Details:
Lavender Spa Trio $0.00
Rocky Mountain Chocolates $0.00
Garden Green Glass $0.00

Standard Delivery $9.99
Care & Handling $2.99
Tax: $2.87

Grand Total: $34.36

Skipping 68 Messages...
So should this be moved to Expired?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014