• 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Ditto. Time for my monthly hair cut.

ziptree (Jul. 17, 2010 @ 11:04a) |

Can't get the coupon to work, anyone have the original PDF lying around?

Wa773T (Jul. 18, 2010 @ 3:51p) |

Noob move, figured it out... sorry guys lol

Wa773T (Jul. 18, 2010 @ 3:56p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP.

great clips has a sign which says they accept any competitors coupons

"Only at participating locations"

nice, thanks OP

johnny98 said: "Only at participating locations"

Yeah, generally that means unless they have sky high rent (is there one in times square?), you are good.

Thanks op, this makes me glad I forgot to get my hair cut on my way home from work today.

Can save $20 on the kids haircuts. Thanks OP.

thanks terry- makes up for missing the last Great Clips special...

This is hot! Thanks op

nice! and i can use it almost all summer!

IrfanPathan said: great clips has a sign which says they accept any competitors coupons

For $2 off (max) haircut...at least that's the rule in Cincinnati.

Its valid till 7/31, can use it twice . Thanks OP.

Hell yeah! I'm getting a new haircut every week!!!

Sweet in downtown Chicago this means it goes from $16 --> $11. awesome.

Thanks OP. I had haircut over the weekend. I can use for next time.

nice! supercuts usually does give you "Any Haircut" when you ask for a specific haircut.

awesome OP!

very cool needed one next week and 4 weeks from then!~

Just got back from my $11 haircut in Miami - thanks OP!

Do they take printed copies?

thanks OP

My local independent hair cutter charges $10 for mens haircut. Two Thumbs Down to corporate franchise salons.

There's a salon near me that charges $10. It's the one I've been going to before these chains came around. And frankly, the $10 salon has better hair cutters. But that doesn't stop me from taking advantage of the $3.99 promotions these chains have.

I just don't get why the chains charge more than the smaller ones that give better service... oh well... i'll go where it's the cheapest with what little hair I still have on my head these days.

Great, Thanks.

Nice!!! Thanks OP

So I guess you should show the coupon after you get your hair cut so that they dont skimp on you?

Where is the obligatory sign that reads "We fix Supercut's Haircuts" on the small family owned salon next door?

Dont forget to leave a tip!

thanks OP cool one

My experience is that none of the hair cutters (great clips, super cuts, pro cuts, etc.) accept coupons printed off the web.

thanks

printed them and used three in one visit in Ga.

Applied it to local Great Clip. Thanks terrydyne and IrfanPathan.

I will try @ local Great Clips. They told me via phone they accept competitors coupons. We will see...lol!

Thanks, OP!!

Just used this today... thanks!

Man, you guys need to have an Aveda institute near you. $12 a hair cut w/ wash, neck massage, and styling. Students cut you hair, but they're usually really cute and nice and the instructor won't let you leave until you get a grade a haircut. The free tea is pretty nice too .

Thanks. Just used it.

Worked for me. Thanks OP!

thx op - will be using it tomorrow!

Skipping 3 Messages...
Noob move, figured it out... sorry guys lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014