• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples Deal of the day-1 Seagate BlackArmor 500GB Portable Hard Drive $80
Staples has seagate [Staples.com] BlackArmor 500GB Portable Hard Drive $80

LINK

free shipping +tax

can use filler for $20 more(like pens and paper) use $25 off $100 coupon,so that u can get better price.

coupon can get from e junkie or s der club.

valid only today!!!!!!!!!!!

Automatically back up your entire computer including programs, OS and settings
Easily recover from a PC crash with SafetyDrill+ software
Protect backed up files with AES 256-bit encryption

thanks drdvls

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, OP. Deal is good. Staples is BAD. Interesting how their "rewards" have evolved. First, a check in the mail. Then, a prepaid VISA card - good anywhere. If it expired on you, they would renew for a fee. Now, a "Rewards" check - good only at Staples. If you let it expire, NO RENEWAL. Why would I want a "Rewards" that can only be used to buy ever more crap at Staples? These are no longer "Easy Rewards". They are and should be called "Store Credits". Why even go through their hassle. Much of their stuff is cheaper at Newegg, Fry's, Buy.com, Costco, even BJs. Staples sucks BIG TIME.

wak3er said: Thanks, OP. Deal is good. Staples is BAD. Interesting how their "rewards" have evolved. First, a check in the mail. Then, a prepaid VISA card - good anywhere. If it expired on you, they would renew for a fee. Now, a "Rewards" check - good only at Staples. If you let it expire, NO RENEWAL. Why would I want a "Rewards" that can only be used to buy ever more crap at Staples? These are no longer "Easy Rewards". They are and should be called "Store Credits". Why even go through their hassle. Much of their stuff is cheaper at Newegg, Fry's, Buy.com, Costco, even BJs. Staples sucks BIG TIME. right on and remember they covered tech once too.

If you don't like the deal just move on and buy your stuff somewehre else. This does not need to turn into a Bash Staples Reward Policy Thread. I agree everyone is cutting back on the "FREE STUFF" the economy is bad if you hadn't noticed.

BTW I got a Staples reward check last week for the free HP Photo paper deal and deposited it in my bank. It was not a GOOD ONLY AT Staples check.

wak3er said: Thanks, OP. Deal is good. Staples is BAD. Interesting how their "rewards" have evolved. First, a check in the mail. Then, a prepaid VISA card - good anywhere. If it expired on you, they would renew for a fee. Now, a "Rewards" check - good only at Staples. If you let it expire, NO RENEWAL. Why would I want a "Rewards" that can only be used to buy ever more crap at Staples? These are no longer "Easy Rewards". They are and should be called "Store Credits". Why even go through their hassle. Much of their stuff is cheaper at Newegg, Fry's, Buy.com, Costco, even BJs. Staples sucks BIG TIME.

If you want a drive with encryption, they don't get any easier than this!

wak3er said: Thanks, OP. Deal is good. Staples is BAD. Interesting how their "rewards" have evolved. First, a check in the mail. Then, a prepaid VISA card - good anywhere. If it expired on you, they would renew for a fee. Now, a "Rewards" check - good only at Staples. If you let it expire, NO RENEWAL. Why would I want a "Rewards" that can only be used to buy ever more crap at Staples? These are no longer "Easy Rewards". They are and should be called "Store Credits". Why even go through their hassle. Much of their stuff is cheaper at Newegg, Fry's, Buy.com, Costco, even BJs. Staples sucks BIG TIME.

wacker:
Do not buy from Staples if the offer is not to your fancy.
For most the way they do it is just perfect.

SIDE NOTE:

Big surprise last week when I went to MY and then all of the rewards accounts I control.

It seems I did not use any of the February $60 ink rewards.....
Don't know how that could be, but I printed all and all are good to use.

My point being....
Check your rewards, they may have not shown the first using of the rewards, as I am sure is in my case...
I do not see how I missed 6 of them.

can you buy $25 off $75 coupon and apply on this? Though some of those say that it cannot be combined with instant savings.

Will this work with the Seagate Theater mentioned here?

You CAN use a $25 off $75 coupon for this product. My total ended up being about $58 after tax. Good Deal!

Why do you complain when THEY ARE GIVING YOU FREE SH!T? In case you didn't notice, Costco rebate checks expires too and its only good at Costco!

"Currently out of stock."

Just to note Staples rewards has never been a real check nor a gift card. Those are Staples easy rebates which still are always either a real check or gift card depending on the offer.

Staples rewards has always been a coupon for use in Staples stores or online.

But yea, I guess some could be annoyed that more deals are rewards deals now instead of rebates. I think most retailers are switching to this model.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014