• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I saw this deal on livingsocial and I think it is a good deal. Even if we also have to pay additional $4 for port tax on travel date, it is still the best price I have seen from this port.

Catalina Ferry from Marina Del Rey Port 50% off

3 days offer sales will end on June 6.
Must use certificate for travel before August 15.

50% discount Catalina Marina Del Rey Flyer
Round-Trip Boat Ride to Catalina Island

Pay $39.50 for a round-trip voyage to Catalina Island aboard the Catalina Marina Del Rey Flyer, a trip that regularly costs $79. Just hop on the boat for a 75- to 90-minute ride to Catalina.

Port location:
13737 Fiji Way#C2
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
310-305-7250

Fine Print:

-Each voucher is valid for one person
-Reservations required and subject to availability
-Customers must pay an additional port fee: $4 per person per trip
-Round-trip does not have to be used in one day; can use departure and return trips on different days
-Not valid on July 4th weekend
-75- to 90-minute trip depends on weather and travel conditions
-Promotional value expires on 08/15/10

Link to ferry website
Catalina Marina Del Rey Flyer

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Just in time for the Catalina wine mixer POW!

Careful - this is the Marina Del Rey ferry, NOT SAN PEDRO.

shank said: Careful - this is the Marina Del Rey ferry, NOT SAN PEDRO.

What's wrong with that? Marina Del Rey port is closer to my city than San Pedro.

sukiyaki75 said: shank said: Careful - this is the Marina Del Rey ferry, NOT SAN PEDRO.

What's wrong with that? Marina Del Rey port is closer to my city than San Pedro.

I'm guessing because San Pedro is closer to Catalina than MDR so there is potential to get there faster...

PERFECT TIMING!!!! Thanks, OP, I was just about to run down to MDR for 4 RT Tickets, you just saved me $158!!!
Happy happy..
Snessie

This makes it cost-efficient to travel there and investigate why the 3M Headlight Restoration System is not available for sale in Catalina Island.

errr... I was living 3miles from mdr and would have appreciated this, now I'm far away... great deal though. hope there's one for channel island

sukiyaki75 said: shank said: Careful - this is the Marina Del Rey ferry, NOT SAN PEDRO.

Nothing wrong, but not everyone lives in that area; quite a haul, less of a deal if you are in the South Bay, northern OC, etc.

If you are thinking about going to Catalina, you might care to read about an issue that could drive people in droves to Catalina, or might drive some away. There is an article in the LA Times. It could change the availability of seats on the ferry soon.

Text

After more than 3,000 vouchers sold last week, the offer is now alive again until this Sunday.

Round-Trip Voyage from Marina del Rey to Catalina Island $39.50

New Link

Almost as good: 40% off any date (except Labor Day weekend) in 2010. Use code CA0901A at www.CatalinaFerries.com. This is the one that leaves from Marian del Rey. Code expires 11:59 pm on Thursday, 9/2. I just used it for 6 adults and it took 40% off each ticket.

From the email:
48 Hour Customer Appreciation Sale: 40% off!

We wanted to thank you for using the Catalina - Marina del Rey Flyer in the past by offering you 40% off your next trip to Catalina. We've never done this before, and probably won't do it again, so act fast! This discount will be available for the next 48 hours only, however you can make your reservation for any date that's available (with the exception of Labor Day Weekend). Simply visit www.CatalinaFerries.com and enter coupon code CA0901A. Thanks for supporting us over the past 7 years - we look forward to seeing you on the boat soon!
Offer Expires in 48 hours, however reservation can be made for any available date in 2010 (Not valid holidays or holiday weekends). Cannot combine with other offers. Subject to availability. Reservations using this discount must be made on-line.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014