Amazon Sale - Pampers & Luvs

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Amazon Diaper Deals: Baby Dry 144-pk sz 3 $21, 116-pk sz 3 $25, 124-pk Newborn $23, Luvs Premium Stretch $25, & more
Amazon has Pampers & Luvs Diapers on Sale. Save an additional 30% when you combine 15% off code PMPLUVJN (may be used on one product per acct) with 15% off with "subscribe and save". Shipping is free on any amount.

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers (prices are after both discounts)

124-Pack Newborn $23
144-Pack Size 3, 16-28 Lbs $21
116-Pack Size 5, 27+ Lbs $25
92-Pack Size 6, 35+ Lbs $23
192-Pack Size 1-2 $23
Many more

Luvs Diapers (prices are after both discounts)
Luvs Premium Stretch Diapers $25
size 1, 8-14 lbs, 264-count $25
size 2, 12-18 lbs, 228-count $25
size 3, 16-28 lbs, 204-count $25
size 4, 22-37 lbs, 180-count $25
size 5, 27+ lbs, 150-count $25
size 6, 35+ lbs, 120-count $25
Many more

Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes 720-count $15.

(borrowed from SD)

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
The deal of 30% off for $.16 per diaper is back now.

Ehero (Dec. 01, 2010 @ 4:01p) |

Ehero - is there a code for this?

jordanlanderson (Dec. 01, 2010 @ 4:12p) |

thx OP. in 4 1

ragmack (Dec. 01, 2010 @ 4:14p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

deal is back on again. Thank you op!

"subscribe and save" --> subscribe to what? link?

Thanks OP. I didn't see this over at SD. I'm in for 3 boxes (it wouldn't let me go any higher).

Under 14/diaper shipped for size 4's is pretty good - even if they are "just" Luv's. This combined with 6 boxes of Huggies overnights should have our 2 y.o. twins hooked up for a while.

Bratva said: "subscribe and save" --> subscribe to what? link?

Subscribe & Save

One time use? The code worked for me on the first subscribe order, but I could not get it to work on any subsequent orders. The subscribe order does not seem to let you subscribe to multiple products at the same time?

n/m I see one product per account

Also check the Drugstore 25% BCB thread for deals on pampers...

PhDeez said: Also check the Drugstore 25% BCB thread for deals on pampers...

Thanks OP. Ordered one. Drugstore has pampers size 4 for $47.99. With 25% Cash Back, it comes to $36.

This is superhot. Luvs size 5 diapers for 16.7 cents each is much cheaper than you can get plain generics for (I usually pay 18-20 cents per diaper for Wal-Mart/Aldi's branded diapers) and the quality is much better.

My kids' butts thank you, OP

smile123 said: PhDeez said: Also check the Drugstore 25% BCB thread for deals on pampers...

Thanks OP. Ordered one. Drugstore has pampers size 4 for $47.99. With 25% Cash Back, it comes to $36.

Why not order through Amazon?? Size 4 came up to $29.39, free 2 day shipping without the CashBack hassle.

Pampers for 16.7 cents each all in, can't beat that! Thanks OP!

Only worked once for me too.

Thank you for this great Deal. Ordered Two boxes for a total of 30% discount.

Thanks! Got my 2 boxes of pampers as well

Found a coupon book link with a $1.50 off for pampers....I got the easy ups size 4 -girls.

Wow, I just got this email from Amazon...made this a super hot deal:

Welcome to free Amazon Prime, Sherry:

As a thank you for your recent Diapers purchase from Amazon.com, we're giving you a free three months of Amazon Prime!

Your Amazon Prime membership begins now. Every time you shop on Amazon.com until September 16, 2010 you'll enjoy unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of eligible items including: diapers, wipes, formula, baby toys, clothes and gear.

With your free Amazon Prime Membership, you can continue to shop on Amazon.com as you always have, but now you'll automatically enjoy fast, free shipping on eligible orders of any size.

There's no obligation and no action is required to begin getting benefits. Start shopping with FREE Two-Day Shipping now.

For more information about Amazon Prime, click here.

Enjoy,

The Amazon Prime Team

sherry7 said: Wow, I just got this email from Amazon...made this a super hot deal:

Welcome to free Amazon Prime, Sherry:

As a thank you for your recent Diapers purchase from Amazon.com, we're giving you a free three months of Amazon Prime!

Your Amazon Prime membership begins now. Every time you shop on Amazon.com until September 16, 2010 you'll enjoy unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of eligible items including: diapers, wipes, formula, baby toys, clothes and gear.

With your free Amazon Prime Membership, you can continue to shop on Amazon.com as you always have, but now you'll automatically enjoy fast, free shipping on eligible orders of any size.

There's no obligation and no action is required to begin getting benefits. Start shopping with FREE Two-Day Shipping now.

For more information about Amazon Prime, click here.

Enjoy,

The Amazon Prime Team

Me too. I also got the same one.

Pamper extra large (same size as Sam's Club one) at Amazon for $28.34 with free shipping.

Notes:
You have to use subscribe and save to get that price.
$10 less than Sam's Club price.

Thanks Op

Its live again! I just signed up... Thanks OP

Anyone aware of a Amazon diaper code that is working? The Pampers/Luvs appears to have expired.

Thanks!

The deal of 30% off for $.16 per diaper is back now.

Ehero - is there a code for this?

thx OP. in 4 1

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014