• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman 2-1/4 ton Floor Jack Set with 2-1/4 ton Jack Stands

at Sears.com
original price: $79.99
Shipping is $24.45, or choose in-store pickup to save on shipping

Credit is to Ashley @ dealigg.com

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00950140000P?

I was actually thinking to buy one of these! Sears can read my mind

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I see this deal on Sears craftsman 2-1/4 ton Floor jack with jack stands set for $39.99 all the time. The jack by itself also on sale for $29.99 all the time too. Let me know when set of jack and stand together on sell for $29.99 or jack by itself for $19.99.

sim76 said: I see this deal on Sears craftsman 2-1/4 ton Floor jack with jack stands set for $39.99 all the time. The jack by itself also on sale for $29.99 all the time too. Let me know when set of jack and stand together on sell for $29.99 or jack by itself for $19.99.

Sure, I'll get right on it. And what flavor your ice cream?

Gambit3 said: sim76 said: I see this deal on Sears craftsman 2-1/4 ton Floor jack with jack stands set for $39.99 all the time. The jack by itself also on sale for $29.99 all the time too. Let me know when set of jack and stand together on sell for $29.99 or jack by itself for $19.99.

Sure, I'll get right on it. And what flavor your ice cream?

What ever flavor you like my friend as long as it eatable.

Not all the time. A quick search tells me last time was in Feb for $39.99, and then in May it was $49.99.

Craftsman for $39.99 is much better than the crap pepboys/autozone are selling for $29.99 without the jack stands.

Shows $79 now...

Just wait couple more week will be back 39.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014