• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Be sure to select Amazon llc as the vendor if it doesn't automatically do so for you before adding to your cart.

$87 and then you get a $20 off "back to school" promo that appears at final checkout. You can also use free super-saver shipping.

Heck of a deal!

http://www.amazon.com/New-Balance-Mens-MR993-Running/dp/B001792D...

I only tried this with the men's shoe. I placed 2 separate orders and got the discount applied to each pair.

Enjoy!

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Here is the most expensive NB shoes out right now:

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NBA1456/

the 2002.

thedude8 (Aug. 05, 2010 @ 12:59p) |

doh i was looking at that deal but couldnt find any shoes i wanted. oops and so now i pay an extra $15.

wuhoo (Aug. 05, 2010 @ 1:05p) |

The deal is even better if you buy two pairs.

Buy from Amazon.com:

* Back to School Sale: Save $20 on $80 orders fro... (more)

Sackajacka (Aug. 16, 2010 @ 7:50p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome price. I just bought a pair a month ago and $94.33 was the best price I found.

awesome...thx OP, picked up a pair...love my current 993s. Just wish I could figure out NB's sizing since each pair I've had have fit differently.

You're welcome. I found that the 993's run a bit wider than the 992s. They may also run about a 1/2 size larger than most other shoe makers (Nike, etc.).

I've been buying these shoes (991/2/3) for about 7 years now and this is the cheapest I have ever seen them. I have been spending $130 for the past couple years now (from the retail store).

Thanks OP, it's a great deal. I ordered a pair and hope they are great!

Thanks. Great deal.
Both Men's and Women's get the discount. Did two seperate orders. Both orders got the $20 discount.

whats the difference between b/d/2e/4e? whats the standard one?

slavik said: whats the difference between b/d/2e/4e? whats the standard one?

I think 2e stands for wide and 4e is extra wide. Not sure about b and d

b is narrow and d is normal/average.

Thanks OP! Was able to pick up a pair of pink 993s that finally came back in stock in my size!

I looked at these last night and they didn't have them in my size. Tonight they do. Shoes ordered.
This is cheaper than the New Balance Outlet. They sale them for $99.99 - %20 (AAA coupon avaliable at guest services) + 8.25% sales tax = $86.59
Premium Outlets

Thanks OP....have black 991/992's and going with gray 993's for a change. No brainer for $67

Shoe Size Chart

Thanks OP!

In for a pair in black, great price, thanks OP!

great, i'm interesting !

great, i have blue eyes !

great price

LOL at price range listed on site:

Price: $64.61 - $152.95

Who pays $152+ for New Balance?

Necromancer said: LOL at price range listed on site:

Price: $64.61 - $152.95

Who pays $152+ for New Balance?

I have... They are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and I was in a pinch - couldn't wait for a FW deal.

Not seeing the $20.00 discount on final checkout, is it still available?

Yes, it's still there. Before you add them to the cart you need to specify that they ship from Amazon, llc. I think the default is Roadrunner. You can do this on the right side of the screen below the big "add to cart" button.

mirage00 said: Not seeing the $20.00 discount on final checkout, is it still available?

Gotta select Amazon as the vendor, check 'other buying options'

The type of special offer that you will receive will depend on the merchant.

Click on the "Special Offers Available" link to see the terms of the deal from each merchant.

Click on the "pricing and availability chart" link to see which shoes are being sold by Amazon.com. These shoes should be eligible for the $20.00 discount.

Didn't work for my size/color combo.

You have to go all the way to the checkout to see the $20 discount. I apologize if you are already doing this, but it fooled me for a while. Nice deal OP.

Great deal and very nice shoe...plus made in the U.S. Thanks! I am wondering what the difference between grey and grey suede is because the pics shows suede on both.

52club said: You have to go all the way to the checkout to see the $20 discount. I apologize if you are already doing this, but it fooled me for a while. Nice deal OP.

I did ... didn't seem to matter.
Trying for size 10.5 D in Navy Blue.

In for one... Thanks OP

These truly are the best. I only buy running shoes from this from the 990 series. For one, they're extremely comfortable and well-made. Secondly, and just as important, they are the only sneakers made in the U.S.A. This is great all around. Thanks OP.

recently bought em for $52 on endless after bcb, truly amazing shoes, but like somebody mentioned, the sizes are confusing, they are definitely 1/2 a size bigger than my brooks beast that i had before in the same size, they are visibly longer, i am just wearing a thicker pair of socks, so its all good.

I'm a little concerned about the size/fit. Do these have arch support? I am flat footed and don't do well with significant arch supports.

Oh well, will just try 'em on and see how it goes...

Thanks, OP!

anybody else seeing them all ship from Road Runner Sports now? Did they pull it?

There are no $20 discount for me either. The free super shipping is still available thought.

You need to click on the right under the "add to cart". They should be priced $87.95

broll said: I'm a little concerned about the size/fit. Do these have arch support? I am flat footed and don't do well with significant arch supports.

Oh well, will just try 'em on and see how it goes...

Thanks, OP!
you ought to see a podiatrist. Flat footed folks like me NEED significant arch supports.

nm

TurnerBrown said: Yes, it's still there. Before you add them to the cart you need to specify that they ship from Amazon, llc. I think the default is Roadrunner. You can do this on the right side of the screen below the big "add to cart" button.

Under "Add to Cart" is "Buy Now With 1 Click" and then "Ship to:" with my name. I don't see the option you are referring to. Am I missing something?

Worked for me - Thanks OP

Thanks - been needing a new pair. My 991s are way overdue for a replacement.

Skipping 37 Messages...
The deal is even better if you buy two pairs.

Buy from Amazon.com:

* Back to School Sale: Save $20 on $80 orders from qualifying brands and styles Here's how (restrictions apply)
* Save 25% on select $100 orders of qualifying shoes including extended sizes and widths offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Two pair is $111.47 shipped. (Just over $55 each).

Must fulfill from Amazon still, of course.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014