• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was searching online for a coupon code to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (old marine world) Vallejo and thought this was a pretty good deal for $20.99 per ticket (adult or kid). Best price I could find after Craigslist was a loss.

I was able to purchase my tickets without a problem (online) and will be going to the park this week so if I run into a carding issue I will update this post.

Ticket Type: Last Call For Summer Ticket Group 8 (Valid Aug 9 to Aug 22, 2010)
Price: $20.99 with $5.00 Processing fee (only charged me 1 processing fee for 4 tix) and $.52 city tax per ticket

POMO Code: sky8

http://www.sixflags.com/discoveryKingdom/index.aspx

This is my first post and I hope it's of value...enjoy!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a great deal if someone's heading that way. Unfortunately, I'm not.

Six Flags at Vallejo is more family oriented than the Great America in Santa Clara, but nothing beats the Raging Waters during the summer.

"hello lifeguards, I like your work uniform. I love your tube, can I blow your whistle?"

IS parking still $2,000.00? j/k
Great park - animal shows to boot.

Last time I went there was 5 years ago. It was a total dump. Most of the animals were gone and the rides were in questionably safe condition. They were visibly in need of serious repair. Has it changed any, or has Great America really gone downhill in comparison?

Thanks

We just got back...it was fun. We upgraded to the season pass which cost an additional $24.99. So season pass total cost ~$50 per person. We stayed at the hotel accross the street so didn't pay for parking not sure what it costs.

The hotel accross the street charged $17 but they don't check, I saw many people park there and walk across.

The animal shows were fun and the rides were OK. They have the tigers, birds, lions, dolphins, killer whale, elephant, etc (not a bad selection most from rescues).

We over did it with Great America three years in a row...so this was a nice change.

Note: Park opens pretty late 10:30am when we got there and closed at 8:00pm.

osuuma said: Last time I went there was 5 years ago. It was a total dump. Most of the animals were gone and the rides were in questionably safe condition. They were visibly in need of serious repair. Has it changed any, or has Great America really gone downhill in comparison?

Thanks

I think you're confused. Or, at least I am. SFDK has all the animals. California's Great America does not. Both parks are great, and neither is even remotely being close to being a dump. Nor do either have unsafe rides, or being visibly in need of serious repair.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014