Swirl: $70 worth of panties for $9 shipped

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
NightSpirit said: renejoseph said: thanks, but at least for their underwear, it looks like the site will not take returns.

I don't think anyone takes returns on underwear, or at least they're not supposed to. I'm just wondering how thick the gold plating is on a pair of $25 panties.

I wish that were true. I watched a news investigation not long ago of many stores including Macys and Victorias Secret where they returned TAGLESS underwear (marked with a dot under the tag to recognize it) and the items were not only returned, but put back out for sale. At VS they even put it back out while the return was still being processed! It was pretty bad (worse on video than how it sounds here).. I'm sure you can find it on YouTube or something if you search (actually, I'm sure of it cause I had it linked to my facebook a few months ago). Gross!

I remember seeing that, yep gross. Make sure to wash undies before wearing them.

The coupon code works on other stuff on Swirl's website too! Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014