• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link
Today only. Target has the Presto Pizzazz 03430 Pizza Oven for $38 with free shipping. Features controllable upper and lower heating elements, nonstick and removable pizza pan, cooks 7- to 12-inch freshly made or frozen pizzas and includes a cooking chart for various pizzas.

Extra 10% off with code "TOEY738U" = $33.75 thanks siennamill

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've got to say, of all of the small kitchen appliances I own, this is the one I never use....it sounds like a great idea but just doesn't do a great job. I would recommend just using your oven, as this thing takes up too much counter space and doesn't do that great of a job in cooking the pizzas anyway.

clb4g9 said: I've got to say, of all of the small kitchen appliances I own, this is the one I never use....it sounds like a great idea but just doesn't do a great job. I would recommend just using your oven, as this thing takes up too much counter space and doesn't do that great of a job in cooking the pizzas anyway.

Hum. I bought one for my spouse for birthday. We will see. The reviews online have all been positive. This is the first I have heard otherwise.

cedarperra said: clb4g9 said: I've got to say, of all of the small kitchen appliances I own, this is the one I never use....it sounds like a great idea but just doesn't do a great job. I would recommend just using your oven, as this thing takes up too much counter space and doesn't do that great of a job in cooking the pizzas anyway.

Hum. I bought one for my spouse for birthday. We will see. The reviews online have all been positive. This is the first I have heard otherwise.

It may depend on what kind of frozen pizzas you are using. I think mainly it was just too bulky for my kitchen (a small one) and it has pretty limited use in that regard. I had NO luck using it for homemade pizzas, but frozen pizzas were OK. There's just something about the heat that makes the cheese crispy/crunchy....who knows, maybe I got a defective one.

Extra 10% off with code "TOEY738U" = $33.75 shipped

to each his/her own I guess... but this thing is one of my fav kitchen tools. luv it for reheating all sorts of things - rather than microwaving. never have tried "homemade" pizza dough, but I bet I could pull it off. I guess I enjoy the process of adding the finishing touches (extra ingredients) to my frozen pies.... while it spins. lots of fun! (if my opinion matters)

ive had one of these since i was like 10, im 22 now, and i got to say for a male who is no stranger to the kitchen i love to cook anything and everything, i still love this thing though, there is just something about being able to be lazy. you can control whether you want the top heat or bottom heat on in case you want your pizza crispier or you added some cheese or something. there is just something that i love about not having to use the oven to cook a pizza, and its ona timer so you really cant burn the pizza if you get distracted. only real problem i got with it is a lot of take and bake pizzas are too big for it. but its about the only gimick item my family has ever used. my dad had a thing for the set it and forget roticiree thing, some deep frier, the magik bullet, and even the slap chop. but the pizzaz is the only item we actualy used once the gimick of all the others died. great product. and actualy lasts forever. the one i stole when i moved out its a good decade old and still running!

Deals on this surface here from time to time, and generally LOTS of people weigh in with rave reviews, me included. Yes, it is bulky, so if you have a tiny Manhattan apartment, you may not have any place for one of these. But if you can find a cabinet to hide it in, and your family likes pizzas, it is simply a great appliance (especially for frozen pizzas). I find I have to tweak the manufacturer's recommended cook time quite a bit to get "rising crust" pizzas to cook properly. The only other drawback I have encountered is that it is designed for round pizzas only; large square pies may not fit properly on the rotating tray.

ktg said: Deals on this surface here from time to time, and generally LOTS of people weigh in with rave reviews, me included. Yes, it is bulky, so if you have a tiny Manhattan apartment, you may not have any place for one of these. But if you can find a cabinet to hide it in, and your family likes pizzas, it is simply a great appliance (especially for frozen pizzas). I find I have to tweak the manufacturer's recommended cook time quite a bit to get "rising crust" pizzas to cook properly. The only other drawback I have encountered is that it is designed for round pizzas only; large square pies may not fit properly on the rotating tray.

Oh come on. You can't fit a square pizza in a round tray? They did it on Appollo 13 so can you.

This is a front page deal at SD.

Thanks OP, was just looking for one for my new wet bar area.

I have had a Pizzazz for a couple of years, and we use it all the time! When I got it, the wife of course complained about another gadget, but even the kids can easily cook a frozen pizza, and by cooking from the top and bottom, it does a great job, especially on the deep dish pizzas from Costco. It is the only way we cook frozen pizzas in the house, and it only takes 12 to 14 minutes. And it does not heat up the whole kitchen. The nonstick surface on the round tray does tend to build up burned stuff after a while, but it does not affect how it cooks. For me, it has been the best kitchen gadget I have ever gotten.

In for one for early Christmas shopping for my daughter.

think hard before you pull the trigger, this one is probably like the Ron's showtime oven, looks great on TV, use it a few times, then you realized cleanup is a mess, thing took up too much counterspace, then you put it in somewhere the basement.

it's OOS online.

<AltonBrown>Unitasker!</AltonBrown>

Sanjoelo said: <AltonBrown>Unitasker!</AltonBrown>

Not really, it heats the room in addition to "toasting" your pie

> think hard before you pull the trigger

Or you could read some of the hundreds of 5 star reviews at http://www.amazon.com/Presto-03430-Pizzazz-Pizza-Oven/dp/B00005I...

I would not bother with one of these if you have an electric oven, which most people poo-pooing it probably do. Now if you have a gas oven, this saves a lot of time and energy in preheating, so it can make a lot of sense.

Just my .02. I always found it to work great.

taf said: > think hard before you pull the trigger

Or you could read some of the hundreds of 5 star reviews at http://www.amazon.com/Presto-03430-Pizzazz-Pizza-Oven/dp/B00005I...

For sure. Thanks Alba.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.