• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Thats becuase you are not buying any warranties or services, they only seem to care about those 2 things while they seem like their going al la Circuit City.

I went to Staples and they took care of the coupon no questions asked, I ended up buying other profitable things during the trip.

Sweet! Picked up four 4GB flash drivres (Sandisk retractable) for 9.99 a pair.

foghorn2 said: Thats becuase you are not buying any warranties or services, they only seem to care about those 2 things while they seem like their going al la Circuit City.

I went to Staples and they took care of the coupon no questions asked, I ended up buying other profitable things during the trip.

Actually in my experience (at least in my area) OM drives you crazy with the service offers. One OM even tells people that cameras are not returnable (which is a flat out lie)

Staples comes second. I have stopped going to the ones that bother me most.

OD is the least pesty (especially since many of their stores shut down in Chicago area)

Poor OD is closing more stores...

f2000sa said: Poor OD is closing more stores...

Is there a list which locations are closing?

Modified coupon, 2 10/17/10 - 11/20/10 in 1 page.

f2000sa said: Poor OD is closing more stores...
What are you referring to specifically? It is my understanding that any remaining store closings that have not been completed are all from previously-announced store closing lists. Do you have a link to any NEW store closing announcements?

Didn't work at Staples in Clearwater FL. Cashier said they don't accept OD coupons.

yuyi64 said: f2000sa said: Poor OD is closing more stores...
What are you referring to specifically? It is my understanding that any remaining store closings that have not been completed are all from previously-announced store closing lists. Do you have a link to any NEW store closing announcements?

Was the Crystal, Minn., (5620 W Broadway Ave., 55428) store on one of the earlier lists? It is now a "clearance" store and will be closed as of the end of October.

bpvh said: yuyi64 said: f2000sa said: Poor OD is closing more stores...

Was the Crystal, Minn., (5620 W Broadway Ave., 55428) store on one of the earlier lists? It is now a "clearance" store and will be closed as of the end of October.

Yes, all OD store closings during Q3 and Q4 had already been previously determined earlier this year.

# Store# 2434
# WOBURN, MA 01801

This store is closing. The last day is Nov. 4. It survived the last round of closing ( a year ago). There is no closing banner yet. However, most inventory has been moved to other stores. The store is almost empty.

This store is still shown in the OfficeDepot locator.

how did you get Logitech MK320 keyboard/mouse combo for $10 AC?

dacrazyman said: how did you get Logitech MK320 keyboard/mouse combo for $10 AC?

It WAS on-sale for $19.99

JimsEmptyWallet said: dacrazyman said: how did you get Logitech MK320 keyboard/mouse combo for $10 AC?

It WAS on-sale for $19.99

bummer, it is on sale now for $29.99

I just used this coupon 3 times today for FAR software. Strange thing was, for my first order it beeped and the cashier tried to tell me it was not valid on technology. But of course the coupon said it was so the manager told him to force it through as a competitor coupon (code 9999). Then it scanned fine on my subsequent orders. The only thing I can imagine is that they changed it to require a $40 minimum purchase, because my first order was $39.99, while my other two were $49.99 and $89.99. Either that or the cashier messed up when scanning it the first time and forgot to do something like total the order.

Coupon no longer seems to work at many registers, had a few issues over the weekend and cashiers are now saying they aren't accepting this coupon any more. Any thoughts/solutions?

I used this coupon at Staples yesterday to buy $20 worth of $1 after rebate HP 8.5 x 11 photo paper for $10, so this coupon made me money because I will be getting back $17.98 to my Pay Pal account from Staples in about 4-6 weeks. My Staples will take OD coupons every time as competitor coupons.

F123456 said: Coupon no longer seems to work at many registers, had a few issues over the weekend and cashiers are now saying they aren't accepting this coupon any more. Any thoughts/solutions?

I used the coupon on Sunday and my cashier had trouble with it as well. The manager told her to override it with 9999 and take off $10. I am most likely going to use it again before it expires so we'll see how it goes the next time.

S105dude said: F123456 said: Coupon no longer seems to work at many registers, had a few issues over the weekend and cashiers are now saying they aren't accepting this coupon any more. Any thoughts/solutions?

I used the coupon on Sunday and my cashier had trouble with it as well. The manager told her to override it with 9999 and take off $10. I am most likely going to use it again before it expires so we'll see how it goes the next time.

Used this coupon on Monday on a free after coupon and rebate software title (Business Card Factory Deluxe 4) and the coupon worked just fine.

i used it today on the d-link router with no trouble.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014