• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Fable II
Disclaimer
Free - Fable II (Xbox 360) Download at Xbox Marketplace

Normally $19.99, now free for download through Xbox Marketplace! Click here for the full version (7GB) of Fable II. You must be signed into your Xbox live account. Your game will be in your queue next time you sign in on your console. Metascore of 89/100.

EDIT: If you are still seeing $19.99 and not free....

You might try logging in at www.xbox.com, and then then close that window. Then click this link and you should see it for free.
Also if you are using IE 64 bit, it might be causing trouble. I suggest trying a few browsers and clearing your cache. I had to try it a few times, and then all of the sudden it worked.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307f1/?p=1&of=0&bt=0&sb=1&did=00000001-0000-4000-8000-00004d5307f1

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I can confirm this was the full download and not just the demo. I played some over the weekend and I like it so far. It... (more)

Logician1313 (Oct. 18, 2010 @ 2:12p) |

This is limited, they did this before on Xbox Live. You download the full version and play the full version of the game ... (more)

stanorlaski (Oct. 18, 2010 @ 6:22p) |

I tried downloading it yesterday since it was in my que, it got stuck at 99%. Anyone else had that problem?

AzNShOrty (Oct. 21, 2010 @ 10:41a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's FREE!!!!!
Disclaimer
I took advantage of this offer myself.

Wow, this must be a mistake! Added it to my download queue - should be interesting to see how this plays out.

I assume this is a limited time promotion. Probably to promote sales of the new Fable 3 coming out soon.

This may be the episodic version that microsoft released on live. The first part of the game is open and free but then if you want to keep playing you have to pay but it's definitely worth a shot to download and try. Fable II is a great game.

This is awesome. Guess it's there way of promoting Fable III. Thanks FW!

Wow someone Messed up, I got mines.

Got one too! Thanks OP!!! I'd give more green but I'm limited

Added to my download queue! GREEN!

Thx op green to you!

yup yup thx op cheers

euro said: This may be the episodic version that microsoft released on live. The first part of the game is open and free but then if you want to keep playing you have to pay but it's definitely worth a shot to download and try. Fable II is a great game.

It specifically says on the last screen "full game" in case anyone is wondering. Thanks OP!

excellent! thanks!

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Green AGAIN! Thanks OP! in41!

thanks

Is this dead? Because it's still 19.99 for me.

Nevermind I just tried a different link.

chibchakan said: Is this dead? Because it's still 19.99 for me.

It was still working for me a moment ago. It will show $19.99 if you are not signed into your Xbox live account. Just click to buy for $19.99 and it should ask you to sign in... an then you should see it for free.

added into my download queue. Thanks!

I'm almost tempted to buy Fable III just to encourage more developers to do this.

rock on op

Logician1313 said: chibchakan said: Is this dead? Because it's still 19.99 for me.

It was still working for me a moment ago. It will show $19.99 if you are not signed into your Xbox live account. Just click to buy for $19.99 and it should ask you to sign in... an then you should see it for free.

I did what you said, logged in, and it still says $19.99. Oh well :/

dead for me too.

Just logged in and was able to get it for free. It's still working try the other link another user posted at the bottom of page 1

thanks OP. Said $19.99 before I logged in, and even after. Then closed the tab and came back to it (clicked the link in the first post again) and the cookie kept me logged in and it showed as free. DL'ing now!

Worked great for me, d/ling it now!

yep just got it thanks

Got it for free 2 minutes ago, thanks man!

thanks op awesome deal

green OP......Thanx

just remember guys/gals....this is 7GB. If you only have 20GB, it might not fit - so clean out your hard drive before downloading.

Either I'm doing it wrong, or it's dead.

lenord said: Either I'm doing it wrong, or it's dead.

You might try logging in at www.xbox.com, and then then close that window. Then click this link and you should see it for free.

Also if you are using IE 64 bit, it might be causing trouble. I suggest trying a few browsers and clearing your cache. I had to try it a few times, and then all of the sudden it worked.

Not working for me $19.99

Only seems to work for Silver accounts. My one-month free trial Gold account is seeing this at $19.99.

Fixed thanks

zimzam0516 said: Fixed thanks

Woot.... it seems to be giving some people troubles, and then just work.

I wonder if anyone can confirm this is the whole game or just episode 1?

dead?

"Sorry

This item is not available for purchase from Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web."

Looks to be dead now. Also getting the This item is not available for purchase from Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web."

I already own it but it definitely still works as its showing free for me when I log in on the website.

What the hell, I went ahead and got it. I can sell my used copy.

Skipping 29 Messages...
I tried downloading it yesterday since it was in my que, it got stuck at 99%. Anyone else had that problem?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014