• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I hate you guys, you are going to make my stomach fat and my wallet light

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

rated:
Flat top grill -- buy $100 get $25 bonus card.

rated:
watssion said: Flat top grill -- buy $100 get $25 bonus card.Yeah they are the same company as Stir Crazy (the promo card has both names on it).

rated:
can we change this thread to include all gift card promos instead of just restaurants? would like to see what stores or offering the same type of promo.

rated:
skchan2 said: can we change this thread to include all gift card promos instead of just restaurants? would like to see what stores or offering the same type of promo.

what kind of promo are you thinking of? This thread is mostly of restaurants, but also includes a few bookstores (and maybe a movie one) too.

To be honest, this is mostly a "purchase $XX GC, get a $YY bonus gift card that can be used during a later period"

Personally, I was tempted to include the safeway promotion and the meijer, but meijer requires a coupon and only might last one week, so I'm not sure

UPDATE: Temporarily, I placed the extremely limited time period GC scenario at the bottom of the Quick Summary and tried best to credit accordingly.

rated:
i liked the Container Store promo they had last year, buy $100 get $25...

rated:
As far as I can see, the Container Store has a promo for Spend $100, get $15; but I don't know if a GC qualifies (it's on the bottom left of the page page said: IN STORES ONLY:

Spend $100 in November, Get $15 for December!

Spend $100 at The Container Store in a single transaction (in stores only) between November 8th and November 28th and receive a $15 December Delight Card, redeemable from December 4th through December 23rd to use in stores, online or by phone. While supplies last. Terms and conditions apply.

http://www.containerstore.com/welcome.htm

rated:
Culver's has their usual deal ... buy $20 in gift cards and get a free double deluxe value basket (available in store and online; purchase GCs by 1/2/11; meal coupon valid until 2/28/11).

rated:
VivYip said: As far as I can see, the Container Store has a promo for Spend $100, get $15; but I don't know if a GC qualifies (it's on the bottom left of the page page said: IN STORES ONLY:

Spend $100 in November, Get $15 for December!

Spend $100 at The Container Store in a single transaction (in stores only) between November 8th and November 28th and receive a $15 December Delight Card, redeemable from December 4th through December 23rd to use in stores, online or by phone. While supplies last. Terms and conditions apply.

http://www.containerstore.com/welcome.htm

i saw that, its not as good as last year's deal.

rated:
benihana, buy $50, get $10
http://estore.imaginejet.net/shop/20091014002/p-13809-c-4792.htm
Offer valid 11/15/10 through 12/31/10. Promotional Card valid 1/2/11 through 3/31/11.

rated:
macaroni grill is now live...

Buy $25 GC, get $5 bonus (I believe while a person can sue the $25 GC at chili's and maggiano's, the $5 bonus GC is only good at macaroni grill)

http://www.macaronigrill.com/Home/Home.aspx if the offer does not show up first, let the flash rotate...

rated:
updating to include mentions from little caesar's and norristown mall from treefarn and kingstephus

rated:
Would be pretty sweet if Starbucks offered $100 for $75 via Costco like they did a few years ago.

rated:
At your St Louis Shop-n-Save locations (Until Nov 27th)

Purchase $100 or more of Gift Cards and receive a $20 off $20 discount coupon good on your next Shop-n-Save visit (Also expires Nov 27th).

Gift Cards include:

Best Buy
ITunes
Barnes & Noble
Applebees
Bass Pro Sho
AMC
Kohls

You can also dip a little deeper by first purchasing $50 Shop-n-Save Gift Cards by using the $5 off $50 coupons found in the St Louis Entertainment Coupon Book and then using them to purchase any of the before mentioned Gift Cards.

Link to Ad (Bottom right corner)

Doing 2 transactions, I walked out with $200 of Best Buy Gift Cards and 2 - $20 Shop-n-Save next visit coupons for a total of $180.

rated:
Corner Bakery - Buy $25GC, Get $5 bonus (not shown on website, but on signs in-store)

rated:
Skyline Chili has a promo where you buy $25 gift card and get coupon for free 3 way valid on next visit. http://www.skylinechili.com/promo2.php?s=109

rated:
The only thing I could find for Chili's is 10% off Gift Card purchases of $100 or more.

Chili's Gift Card

rated:
See the source for mostly non-chain restaurants offers. (mostly in OC)

I think I posted all the online verifiable chain restaurants in QS. (Eddie V's (et al), FOX Restaurant Concepts (et al), Islands Restaurants, King's Seafood Co. (et al), Lucille’s Smokehouse BBQ, Sprouts) I'll let OP decide(read: post) listing all the dba names in QS.

The B&M (only?) offers not checked: The Cheesecake Factory, Corner Bakery (valid per OP), Juice It Up!, Maggiano's (et al), Marie Callendar's, Subway.

Also added (SoCal) Stater Bros.. (source)

rated:
thank you onedew and everyone else for your contributions! Please keep it up!

From the source provided by onedew, I updated the quick summary to include the capital grille (website mentioned), cheesecake factory (website mentioned), maggiano's, and marie callendar's.

Also, i'm updating to add the fuddrucker's offer:

Buy $25 GC, get $5 details here: http://www.fuddruckers.com/giftcards/

rated:
Didn't see this one listed:

Buy a $50 gift card at Bob Evans and get a $10 gift card to use later (not sure of dates). Have done this right before paying my bill at checkout

rated:
CPK
Costco, in some stores and on line $79.99 for 2 $50 gift cards
better deal

rated:
Sam's.Club B&M has GC POP display specific to Chili's (et al) near the regular GC rack/display. (as checked on 11/27)

I don't remember the specific price, but $25(x3) GC + $10 bonus GC bundles were slightly under $77.

rated:
Yeah, Sam's Club has a LOT of gc's in-store depending on location. I just can't find them online on their site even for click & pull

But for what it's worth, the ones I remember at the location for 20877 include the following:

outback (3x25) longhorn (25) ruby tuesday (25) cracker barrel, bass pro shops, and some others...it truly depends on location.

the discount on the GCs at Sam's Club is around $0.25 off per $25 GC?

rated:
re: SC GCs

The regular GC display discount is negligible. (just slightly better than most retailer GC rack/display (read: full price))

Added (LA/OC Calif) Sushi Boy.

rated:
Chipotle:

Buy $25 or more gift card and get free item (burrito, bowl, or tacos) free on next visit when you bring in receipt.

Expires Dec 31, 2010

rated:
thanks

rated:
Buy $25 get $15 RomaBucks

Tony Roma's is giving $15 RomaBucks for every $50 Gift Card purchase, with the RomaBucks being redeemable January 3 - March 27, 2011. I got it via email

rated:
Added Biaggis gift card, buy $100 and get additional $15 (valid from 1/1/11 to 3/31/11)

rated:
tony romas has been added to the quick summary as of now and I also added the bubba gump mentioned here

thanks again to everyone who's helping and contributing to this thread and mentioning all the offers! without your help, this thread would not be as helpful!

rated:
New Orleans area deals:

Don's Seafood spend $100 get $20 free - I didn't see online but is available in store http://donsseafoodonline.com

Zea's Rotisserie spend $100 get $20 free - available online http://www.zearestaurants.com/site.php

Semolina's spend $100 get $25 free - available online http://www.semolina.com/site5.php

rated:
Tony Roma's must be used at the store of purchase.

rated:
I updated the summary with info on Legal Sea Foods. The deal is buy $200 worth of GCs and get a free lobster dinner. Details here: http://www.legalseafoods.com/index.cfm/cdid/44680

rated:
the nola restaurants mentioned by oxygenmm have been added to quick summary and I also included the coinstar info (credit to the OP for that thread) although the HEB deal was expired by the time I added it, I added it to the qs so that maybe next year we'll be able to keep an eye out for it.

rated:
New Offer to replace the expired one in the list, good thru Dec. 16th at Shop-n-Save (STL Area) is for $10 off $10, not quite as good but something. The ad scan is on their website, but not clear enough for my eyes to see all the merchants, but TJ Maxx and Marshalls are included (the rest may be the same as previous offer, someone with actual ad may be able to clarify).

jschuman said:   At your St Louis Shop-n-Save locations (Until Nov 27th)

Purchase $100 or more of Gift Cards and receive a $20 off $20 discount coupon good on your next Shop-n-Save visit (Also expires Nov 27th).

Gift Cards include:

Best Buy
ITunes
Barnes & Noble
Applebees
Bass Pro Sho
AMC
Kohls

You can also dip a little deeper by first purchasing $50 Shop-n-Save Gift Cards by using the $5 off $50 coupons found in the St Louis Entertainment Coupon Book and then using them to purchase any of the before mentioned Gift Cards.

Link to Ad (Bottom right corner)

Doing 2 transactions, I walked out with $200 of Best Buy Gift Cards and 2 - $20 Shop-n-Save next visit coupons for a total of $180.

rated:

Deal Pic (54.28kB)
Disclaimer
I got this a couple of weeks ago from Genghis Grill:

Dear Genghis Grill fans,
'Tis the season to celebrate with Genghis Grill and what better way than to shower your loved ones with Khan's Kash Gift Kards! Head over to your nearest Genghis Grill and when you purchase a $25 Gift Kard, you will receive a FREE $5 Kard!

Genghis Grill Gift Kards make the perfect gift and great stocking stuffers for family and friends this holiday season!

rated:
I just discovered Other New Orleans area deals:

Spend $100 at these 3 restraunts get $25 Holiday bonus card 11-26-10 - 12-30-10

You Can purchase online
Ralph’s on the Park • 900 City Park Avenue / New Orleans • www.ralphsonthepark.com
Red Fish Grill • 115 Bourbon Street / New Orleans • www.redfishgrill.com
Bacco • 310 Chartres Street / New Orleans • www.bacco.com

=============================================================

Serrano's Buy $100 in gift cards get $25 free in store only
http://www.serranossalsacompany.com/

rated:
quick mention of the ruby tuesday offer: buy $50, get $15

(i'll get to adding the information & details ASAP)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014