• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Got this in the mail today - seems like a very nice offer with no strings attached. You need to show the form at the desk - the "not a membership card" was actually a cardboard card, but I scanned them. Chances are the desk clerk won't care- just tell them you made a copy for yourself.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Worked for me in Cincinnati (Fields Ertel location)! It took some time, as they had never seen it, and others mentioned... (more)

bsamson (Oct. 26, 2010 @ 2:23p) |

Thanks Op. Gotta try later today.

ragmack (Oct. 26, 2010 @ 3:04p) |

Great Deal OP.However,it did not work for me.

OriginalFatWallet (Oct. 26, 2010 @ 3:48p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

??? Didn't attach?

MRedRaider said: ??? Didn't attach?

Sorry - original was too large. Working version should be attached now.

Awesome, Thanks! If it's honored, this is awesome.

Smoking deal if it works! Thanks.

Thanks Op.
Green for you.

MRedRaider said: Awesome, Thanks! If it's honored, this is awesome.

I suspect this will be honored until someone in Bentonville sends out a memo telling staff not to accept copies

Wonder if this is being mailed to all Sams Club members?

What's in it for Sams? Maybe it's for non-members?

Will this work if I already have a Plus membership?

Thanks, hope it will work.

nexialist said: Wonder if this is being mailed to all Sams Club members?

What's in it for Sams? Maybe it's for non-members?


I've been a member for years, but slowed down spending with them this year (new Costco get most of my cash and carry cash).

Thanks op! Hope it works.

didn't print correctly. Only got part of the page

Anyone besides OP try this yet?

Looks like a good deal to me. Gonna have to try it.

Perfect if it works; family member and I have had Business membership for years.
Printed two of them and going there first thing tomorrow.
Thanks OP !

will need to test it out
HOT!! if it works

Printed for me. Probably your printer is out of mem to print the whole thing...

Hope it works!

Thanks OP for posting this. I recieved mine as well today. But along with the letter there is a card which is actually supposed to be shown at sams. I dont think the copy of letter itself will suffice. No harm in trying though.

Nice, I am coming due. thanks op

Shared with SamClub friends. TX OP

much much thx op! mine is expiring in a few days.

Great deal, thanks op.

Just came back from the McDonough location south of Atlanta and the lady all but accused me of trying to SCAM Sams Club "Where did you get this? ....Did you make this up yourself?" and wanted to confiscate it for the store manager review (who wasn't there, but was evidently coming in tomorrow in the a.m.).

Didn't work for the angry folks at "customer no-service" here in Atlanta. Hope you all have a more positive reaction....think I'm going to move over to BJ's Wholesale Club....they have a better name anyway

I received no letter today, but I did receive my monthly invoice today. There was an ad at the top of the page, asking me to upgrade, but not offering anything free. There was though, a $40 charge to renew my annual membership. OP, do you spend/charge an abnormally high amounts there? Do you already have the Discover card mentioned? Just trying to figure out why you received this offer, and others like me didn't (as yet). I've had some kind of personal revolving charge account there for about 15 years, but have never been offered anything like this. I may call tomorrow, and ask why "my friend" was offered, and I wasn't. Just the same - good for you.

ph123 said: Printed for me. Probably your printer is out of mem to print the whole thing...

Hope it works!
Wasn't printing to the printer, was printing to CutePDF Writer. The link by onlycash worked fine.

I'm going in tomorrow to see if it works!

funkypost said: Just came back from the McDonough location south of Atlanta and the lady all but accused me of trying to SCAM Sams Club "Where did you get this? ....Did you make this up yourself?" and wanted to confiscate it for the store manager review (who wasn't there, but was evidently coming in tomorrow in the a.m.).

Didn't work for the angry folks at "customer no-service" here in Atlanta. Hope you all have a more positive reaction....think I'm going to move over to BJ's Wholesale Club....they have a better name anyway
Did she even try to scan it?

nice that's my backup store! Morrow is closest. Nice to see a fellow South Altlanter

Bah. I just renewed a week ago and got a $20 gift card.

Thanks OP. Green for you.

Also received one today...two days after I was about to re-up at the register...whew!

not for me, all those clubs are a ripoff

skh12 said: not for me, all those clubs are a ripoffThe club was clearly labeled in the title. Why even bother opening it and giving red if it wasn't a deal that interested you?

skh12 said: not for me, all those clubs are a ripoff

Yeah - so thanks for the red on this thread. The more people like you red things, the less people like me will share things they come across.

If a deal doesn't appeal to you, move on and ignore it.

scoobydooby said: skh12 said: not for me, all those clubs are a ripoff

Yeah - so thanks for the red on this thread. The more people like you red things, the less people like me will share things they come across.

If a deal doesn't appeal to you, move on and ignore it.


Nailed it!!

Just took a copy of it down to Sam's Club in Roseville, CA, 95678. Didn't work. Mainly, probably, that they were just confused by it. They took a copy (of my copy) and told me they would get back to me. Scanned the barcode on the register and it came up "RENINCENTIVE $0.00" .... Renew Incentive? But no good so far. Hope they do get back to me. They mentioned the lack of the "real" Sam's Club letterhead and the lack of a "to" name/address.

TheEdgeOfDecency said: Just took a copy of it down to Sam's Club in Roseville, CA, 95678. Didn't work. Mainly, probably, that they were just confused by it. They took a copy (of my copy) and told me they would get back to me. Scanned the barcode on the register and it came up "RENINCENTIVE $0.00" .... Renew Incentive? But no good so far. Hope they do get back to me. They mentioned the lack of the "real" Sam's Club letterhead and the lack of a "to" name/address.ditto.

but my lady rung up as cash renewal & upgrade of $100 and gave me the receipt without me giving her $100. she's gonna attach that letter to their receipt. who knows, they might call us and said it is only for targeted members and we really have to pay for the renewal & upgrade.

MrChris said: funkypost said: Just came back from the McDonough location south of Atlanta and the lady all but accused me of trying to SCAM Sams Club "Where did you get this? ....Did you make this up yourself?" and wanted to confiscate it for the store manager review (who wasn't there, but was evidently coming in tomorrow in the a.m.).

Didn't work for the angry folks at "customer no-service" here in Atlanta. Hope you all have a more positive reaction....think I'm going to move over to BJ's Wholesale Club....they have a better name anyway
Did she even try to scan it?

She didn't even bother to scan it. The "customer no-service" lady looked like her head was about to explode trying to figure it out and called for an 'MOD' (manager on duty). This MOD was the one who got nasty and asked me like 40 questions. In retrospect, I thought about how nasty this lady was to me as a PAYING MEMBER and called the store back and wanted to report it to the store manager or regional manager and it turns out they have a 'transitional management team in place'.....what a mess.

Skipping 53 Messages...
Great Deal OP.However,it did not work for me.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014