• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
I got the Logitech harmony 900 remote. My 880's buttons feel like you need to slam them to work.

GreatBeach said: I just got back from Frys in Georgia. I got there at 5 minutes till opening and the line had already formed all the way around the side of the building. Frys had already given out tickets for the door buster items and all the good stuff was gone before it even started. What a waste, I will never do it again.
Your Fry's gives out Tickets??????

CATCH21 said: GreatBeach said: I just got back from Frys in Georgia. I got there at 5 minutes till opening and the line had already formed all the way around the side of the building. Frys had already given out tickets for the door buster items and all the good stuff was gone before it even started. What a waste, I will never do it again.
Your Fry's gives out Tickets??????


In the past they have given out vouchers, which is probably what he meant...

Fry's used to offer tons of RAM and Memory Card deals on BF.

I suppose the MicroSD card is a good deal, but that's it? Not complaining, just really confused.

Monsieur said: Get it from HERE.

The rebate links are provided in the rebate receipts.


Thank you very much for posting the rebate link for

Inland 2160 Joules Surge Protector
Inland:
FRYS.com #: 6175349

runningair said: Fry's used to offer tons of RAM and Memory Card deals on BF.

I suppose the MicroSD card is a good deal, but that's it? Not complaining, just really confused.


they definitely are not doing what they have done in the past...guess we wait and see what comes out tomorrow and Sunday...

was like wow for the 50" plasma price.
120 dollar shipping made me sad and click close

so do the stores still have the 47" in stock.. is it the 520 or the gimptastic 500

Does anyone know when the Saturday ad is released?

no new add until sunday

Aihyah said: no new add until sunday

As I recall there were many good deals on Sun after BF last year at Fry's. I strolled in at 7:45 AM and got everything I needed today.

BPH789 said: Aihyah said: no new add until sunday

As I recall there're many good deals on Sun after BF last year at Fry's. I strolled in at 7:45 AM and got everything I needed.


Last year, I got my i7 860 w/ motherboard for $210 after rebate on Saturday (no i7 combos on Friday)...the year before that I had bought a pair of Maytag front loaders for $699 on Friday but they had the nicer Samsungs on Saturday for $999...

They had a large 8 page ad that came out for Saturday last year.


Frys Black Saturday 1
Disclaimer

Frys Black Saturday 2
Disclaimer

Frys Black Saturday 3
Disclaimer
Saturday ads are out! These are for the SoCal area, your region may be different, but should have similar deals.

Like I said earlier, another One Day Sale tomorrow and Sunday will be an 8-Pager good through Thursday

Aihyah said: no new add until sunday

LOL, Fry's has put some type of ad in the paper every day 365 days a year for as long as I can remember... Sometimes 1-2 pages and sometimes 12-14 total pages. No reason to believe they will not put one out tomorrow...

Thats the way Fry's does things. They also have tried a different technique for Black Friday the last few years. Only small ads for Friday. They seem to put up bigger ads on Saturday and Sunday to try get the business on those days instead of competing with everyone under the sun on Friday. It must work for them or they wouldn't continue doing it. I prefer it this way as the place isn't a complete mad house on any of the days. Something for everyone and everyone can get something weather it be Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

jefflam79 said: Aihyah said: no new add until sunday

LOL, Fry's has put some type of ad in the paper every day 365 days a year for as long as I can remember...


you should get your memory checked then because they don't put an ad out everyday...they skip TUE and THU

picked a ps3 bundle for $299, comes with 3 bluray movies & 4 games

spacejamz said: jefflam79 said: Aihyah said: no new add until sunday

LOL, Fry's has put some type of ad in the paper every day 365 days a year for as long as I can remember...


you should get your memory checked then because they don't put an ad out everyday...they skip TUE and THU


Yep!

spacejamz said: jefflam79 said: Aihyah said: no new add until sunday

LOL, Fry's has put some type of ad in the paper every day 365 days a year for as long as I can remember...


you should get your memory checked then because they don't put an ad out everyday...they skip TUE and THU


LOL

You must not live in the true Fry's territory...

Bay Area FTW... http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=32664 All ads on the bottom scroll window for the last week. Plus the weekly specials tab on top. Although the Mercury News website just recently added the weekly specials tab. I don't like it as much now. They used to have every page of every ad in the scroll window (sometimes 14 pages in one day).

jefflam79 said: spacejamz said: jefflam79 said: Aihyah said: no new add until sunday

LOL, Fry's has put some type of ad in the paper every day 365 days a year for as long as I can remember...


you should get your memory checked then because they don't put an ad out everyday...they skip TUE and THU


LOL

You must not live in the true Fry's territory...

Bay Area FTW... http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=32664 All ads on the bottom scroll window for the last week. Plus the weekly specials tab on top. Although the Mercury News website just recently added the weekly specials tab. I don't like it as much now. They used to have every page of every ad in the scroll window (sometimes 14 pages in one day).


I stand corrected...However, there are 4 Fry's within 30 minutes of me here in Dallas...I was going by the ads in from Houston and Dallas...

spacejamz said: jefflam79 said: spacejamz said: jefflam79 said: Aihyah said: no new add until sunday

LOL, Fry's has put some type of ad in the paper every day 365 days a year for as long as I can remember...


you should get your memory checked then because they don't put an ad out everyday...they skip TUE and THU


LOL

You must not live in the true Fry's territory...

Bay Area FTW... http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=32664 All ads on the bottom scroll window for the last week. Plus the weekly specials tab on top. Although the Mercury News website just recently added the weekly specials tab. I don't like it as much now. They used to have every page of every ad in the scroll window (sometimes 14 pages in one day).


I stand corrected...However, there are 4 Fry's within 30 minutes of me here in Dallas...I was going by the ads in from Houston and Dallas...


4 Fry's now in that area? Awesome. You almost caught up to us here where Fry's was born... we have 5 here in the south bay and a couple up in east bay/sacramento area.

In any regard, I hope they have something good for me to buy tomorrow or Sunday. It's just not the same Thanksgiving weekend withough giving my money to Fry's and scoring that great deal...

girls girls, you're both pretty

Saturday ad finally a freakin Blu Ray player with Netflix/Pandora $89 looks like a sweet deal. The $399 i3 laptop is the best lappy deal I've seen yet, and both of the 42" and 58" TV deals could be sweet.

thank you very much... now i brave the cold.

CptSavAHo said: Saturday ad finally a freakin Blu Ray player with Netflix/Pandora $89 looks like a sweet deal. The $399 i3 laptop is the best lappy deal I've seen yet, and both of the 42" and 58" TV deals could be sweet.
Wonder if that "Major Name Brand" Blu-Ray player is LG or Samsung. It looks like the Samsung BD-C5500, which would make it a pretty nice deal.

jefflam79 said: spacejamz said: jefflam79 said: Aihyah said: no new add until sunday

LOL, Fry's has put some type of ad in the paper every day 365 days a year for as long as I can remember...


you should get your memory checked then because they don't put an ad out everyday...they skip TUE and THU


LOL

You must not live in the true Fry's territory...

Bay Area FTW... http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=32664 All ads on the bottom scroll window for the last week. Plus the weekly specials tab on top. Although the Mercury News website just recently added the weekly specials tab. I don't like it as much now. They used to have every page of every ad in the scroll window (sometimes 14 pages in one day).


oh they do skip days fromt ime to time, just maybe less in the last week, i just heard the big multipage ad was going to be on sunday this time.

as for mad house, places like brokaw have tons of parking. its just the dumbasses that don't realize there are football fields of parking further in the back of the frys that screw it all up by slowly creeping for a space near the entrance

LG, I'd put good money on it being the BD 550.

Well, I went to the Burbank Fry's at 8:30, thinking it was going to be MOBBED. There were maybe 30 people ahead of me. I was able to get everything I wanted: 2 TB ext. hd; laptop carrying case w/rebate; card reader w/rebate; ext. hd case w/rebate; mini air compressor w/rebate.

So it was a Happy Black Sat. for me!

Campbell still had almost everything in stock at noon. The Fujitsu notebook was oos. They still had hundreds of the seagate drives for $48. I got my parents the Lenovo laptop. Will check back tomorrow again.

Any news on the Sunday ad?

Ditto?

MrDODGE said: Any news on the Sunday ad?

sunday ads are up!!!

http://www.facebook.com/fryselectronics?v=wall#!/fryselectronics...

Is that supposed to be Sunday's "8-page" ad?

Considering they are matching online retailers prices its a 100 page ad to me!

hi, I have one question, I purchased two software from Frys.com, the rebate is rebateaccess.com, so i register it. the preregister form says "AFFIX UPC CODE HERE, TAPE ONLY!" for bar code, now i am not able to get "tape only", they clearly said "The UPC symbol MUST be taped to the TAPE UPC CODE HERE box to ensure timely processing of your rebate. Do not staple the UPC code to the pre-registration form or leave the UPC code loose in the envelope." any one can give some input as i have ok ok with receiving rebate and dont want to mess up with this simple thing and get in problem

dipeshpanchal said:   hi, I have one question, I purchased two software from Frys.com, the rebate is rebateaccess.com, so i register it. the preregister form says "AFFIX UPC CODE HERE, TAPE ONLY!" for bar code, now i am not able to get "tape only", they clearly said "The UPC symbol MUST be taped to the TAPE UPC CODE HERE box to ensure timely processing of your rebate. Do not staple the UPC code to the pre-registration form or leave the UPC code loose in the envelope." any one can give some input as i have ok ok with receiving rebate and dont want to mess up with this simple thing and get in problem
What do you mean by "not able to get 'tape only'"? Just use some clear tape to attach the cutout UPC to the rebate form.

SpeedDragon



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014