• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Receive a $200 statement credit when you spend $400 or more at bestbuy.com or any Best Buy retail location in the U.S. Be one of the first 50 Cardmembers to click the I Want It button at sale time for the opportunity to register your Card for this offer.
Sale time: Tue. Nov 30, 2010.

Best Buy American Express Daily Wish

Terms and conditions:

* To be eligible to receive the $200 statement credit you must be one of the first to click the I Want It button on Daily Wish at sale time on November 30, 2010 while supplies last, and then successfully register for the offer using any American Express Card.
* Once registered, you must complete transactions totaling at least $400 or more at bestbuy.com or at any Best Buy retail location in the U.S. November 30 - December 18, 2010.
* Cardmembers may only register one Card for this offer.
* Prepaid, corporate cards, and ExpressPay transactions, are not eligible. If your Card is replaced during the promotional period, please call the customer service number on the back of your Card for assistance.
* The Card you register for this offer must match the Card you used to sign up for Daily Wish.
* Only transactions made on the Card registered for the offer are eligible.
* Statement credits are generally issued within 5 business days upon completion of the eligible transaction(s), but it may take up to 2 billing cycles to post to your account.
* Limit one statement credit per Cardmember.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
still waiting... is that the case with everyone. I was able to register for Amazon $20 credit for $50 and BestBuy $200 c... (more)

kaushal8394 (Dec. 24, 2010 @ 2:47p) |

credit received on 24th

Bittermelon (Dec. 27, 2010 @ 9:12a) |

Me too. Got BBY credit on 25th. Still waiting for Amazon credit though.

kaushal8394 (Dec. 27, 2010 @ 1:33p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message..

I got the one that if I spend $300 will get $100 credit. I didnt get an email telling me I got this one. Just wonder if anyone out there one this deal did you get an email telling you that you won?

I also got the $100/$300. I didn't get an email yet, but printed out the confirmation page. Does anyone know if this is good on the purchase of gift cards?

I have now gotten an email. I hope they are good on gift cards because that is what I plan to purchase.

cheapgambler said: I have now gotten an email. I hope they are good on gift cards because that is what I plan to purchase.

it's not good on giftcard and it's stated on their terms. It's been like that for years... good luck.

Do I smell a Russian Roulette here??
"Be one of the first 50 Cardmembers to click the I Want It button at sale time for the opportunity to register your Card for this offer."

timts said: cheapgambler said: I have now gotten an email. I hope they are good on gift cards because that is what I plan to purchase.

it's not good on giftcard and it's stated on their terms. It's been like that for years... good luck.

But you can buy something for approximately $300 and get a gift receipt.

timts said: cheapgambler said: I have now gotten an email. I hope they are good on gift cards because that is what I plan to purchase.

Congratulations on winning the contest. Did you click quickly or use a script to win? I am getting frustrated having no success with the AMEX/Mastercard/Borders crapshoots this year.

Buy something that meets the spend threshhold, return it with gift receipt for store credit. Use store credit to buy gift cards (or have them split the store credit into smaller denomination cards which you can give as gifts).

You have 3 minutes to register, so if you don't register or it fails, then you don't get the offer.

Anyone willing to part with their coupon for some Paypal?

Why does this post get a bad rating? I got one of these coupons and they do work, I got one last year too. This year is sweeter than last years $200 off $500

LoveRebates said: Why does this post get a bad rating? I got one of these coupons and they do work, I got one last year too. This year is sweeter than last years $200 off $500

I think this is primarily because getting AMEX Wishlist has always been an exercise in frustration. Split second timing, bots, horribly overloaded server at the time when deal is sprung, timeouts, non-loading pages, etc... and the certs are usually gone in less than 10 seconds, sometimes in 2-3 seconds for the really popular stores.

I never was able to get one naturally, although at one point there was a rather active secondary market for them, which $150 cert selling for about $50 on the bay, so I ended up getting some that way.

Could have used it yesterday...bought a fridge.

Oh Well...

Where is that? I got the $30 off $100 at WalMart and bought a gift card and some other items to reach $100, but haven't seen the credit yet :/. But I didn't seem to see in the terms where they exclude purchasing giftcards, I bought giftcards last year and it worked then...

I have never been able to get any of these, I've tried off and on for over a year. It's good to know someone is lucky.

Yes, just consider the number of people trying to get this deal and their internet connection speeds and so on. There are only 50 certs, I still think AMEX does a good job, minimizing the paperwork, leaving the vendor out of this, so you never have to deal with them. Its basically a race to the finish, people with more bandwidth and faster computers have a better chance.

fwiffo said: LoveRebates said: Why does this post get a bad rating? I got one of these coupons and they do work, I got one last year too. This year is sweeter than last years $200 off $500

I think this is primarily because getting AMEX Wishlist has always been an exercise in frustration. Split second timing, bots, horribly overloaded server at the time when deal is sprung, timeouts, non-loading pages, etc... and the certs are usually gone in less than 10 seconds, sometimes in 2-3 seconds for the really popular stores.

I never was able to get one naturally, although at one point there was a rather active secondary market for them, which $150 cert selling for about $50 on the bay, so I ended up getting some that way.

AMEX Daily Wish = Waste of time. "There is no there there."-Gertrude Stein

please help i looked at the daily American Express card deals how do i do it??Like Taget Wed.

where does it state that you cannot purchase gift cards? I did that also last year on the WalMart and Macy's deal. I also am waiting for the WalMart credit this year.

i'm more curious how you can buy from someone? aren't they tied to that persons AMEX acct?

alwayslookinaround said: i'm more curious how you can buy from someone? aren't they tied to that persons AMEX acct?

I think they are mistaken, in the past they did mail out a physical coupon that wasn't tied to your account. However, now it is just statement credits, so you gotta redeem the offer yourself...

Does anyone know if this has to be a single transaction for $400 or multiple transactions adding upto $400 would also work? Say if I buy something worth 250 on one day and worth 151 on the other day, so total is $401, would that work too?

From reading the details as long as you spend $400 before the deadline of 12-18 you should get your $200 back. I won the $200 back if spend $400 yesterday also.

Another quick question. Say I buy on 12/1 for $200, 12/5 for $100 and 12/10 for $250, so my total is $550. I qualify for the offer. Now, say I am not satisfied with purchase I bought on 12/5 and I decide to return it after 12/18, say on 12/20, the $100 purchase. Now, my qualified purchase are worth $450, still greater than required $400. Would I get the Cash Back? They havent mentioned anything about returns, so I am not quite sure if we are allowed to return (but still maintain $400 purchase during the promotional period) or it disqualifies us.

i think you could argue that you still spent $400 and qualify, since there is nothing mentioned about returns. if your returns put you under $400 then i would think AMEX has the right to remove the credit, assuming you already received it on the statement before you returned the item.

So did anyone get credit back after getting Gift cards? the terms does not say you can't get gift cards

Still waiting for my $200 statement credit for BestBuy. Did anyone get statement credit? How long does it take once you complete qualified transactions?

Same here, It's been 10 days since I made my purchase. I sent them an email a few days ago, no response and no credit so far. Anyone knows their support phone number?

I don't want to end up paying retail at BB .

good thing is no one has credit yet.. I assume we will get credit soon. AMEX is usually very good about it.

still waiting... is that the case with everyone. I was able to register for Amazon $20 credit for $50 and BestBuy $200 credit for $400 deal, but havent received any statement credit so far. There is no contact number to reach dailywish team and their email responses are mostly automated.

credit received on 24th

Me too. Got BBY credit on 25th. Still waiting for Amazon credit though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014