Disclaimer

scan of 30% coupon
Disclaimer

PM to this
Disclaimer

price match policy Kohls
Disclaimer
January 17: Kohl's Cash is now over with

To get the best price this deal requires price matching with bakerscorner store for $249 HERE (ty razzyberry). Final price: $250-$75(30% 0ff)-$30 KC-$40 rebate=$105. See HERE for Kohl's price matching policy (print and take it with you, just in case). If you do not have a 30% off coupon to take to store, take printable with you available HERE and also to the left here on this post. YMMV!!!!!! Not all stores accept scans of the 30% off coupon and not all stores allow coupon after price match. Most people on this thread have been able to do it easily and without any problems. Just make sure you go to a regular cash register to do this (not CS desk).

Other option:HERE is one on Amazon for $279. After PM, AC/AR and after Kohl's Cash (add $4 filler) this would make it $120.

Yet another option is Sears. Search Sears website for KitchenAid 6 qt. Stand Mixer - Pearl Metallic and put in shopping cart. Print and take to Kohl's B&M or try your luck over the phone (not as effective, they rarely allow PM and 30% off coupon). Price after PM, coupon, rebate and Kohl's Cash= $162 B&M or add $7.50 for shipping if you buy online.

HOW DO I PRICE MATCH?
1: print out the webpage showing the item on the competitors website
2: go to your local Kohl's and bring the product to a cashier.
3: tell him/her that you would like to price match your product to a competitor's price
4: give her the print out of the product on the competitor's site
5: give her the scan of the 30% off coupon
6: done.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PRICE MATCH GET THE FOLLOWING DEAL ONLINE:
$399-$120 (30% off coupon)- $50 Kohls Cash - $40 rebate= $190 +$7.50 shipping= $187.50 (or get for $180 in store with 30% off coupon).

COUPON CODES:
LOVE2SAVE30 for 30% off with Kohl's Charge January 12-19 (scan added,ty mudkiller)
LUVMVC for Free Shipping with Kohl's Charge card
USAVEMVC 15% off valid now through 01/31/2011
REBATE

KitchenAid® Professional 600™ Stand Mixer
regular $499.99 Price Match to Sears $359.99. Use 30% off coupon - $50 Kohl's Cash - $50 rebate= $152
Shipping Surcharge $7.50

Select Color: Pearl Metallic

The mixing expert. Leave it to KitchenAid to come up with this commercial-quality 600 stand mixer. Polished with a gleaming jewel-like finish to make it the gem of your countertop.

Product Video

A mixture of savings! Purchase this KitchenAid stand mixer, follow the instructions on the rebate form and choose between a $50 mail-in rebate or KitchenAid 4-speed blender. Offer valid on purchases made November 18 - December 31, 2010. View the KitchenAid rebate.

* High-performance motor has direct-drive, all-steel gear transmission
* Six-quart stainless steel bowl with a contoured handle and professional bowl lift design provides stable mixing.
* Soft Start™ feature helps prevent ingredient splash-out by starting the mixer at a slower speed before stepping up to the selected speed.
* 14-cup Flour Power gauge is designed to help you select the correct power and bowl capacity.
* PowerKnead™ spiral dough hook easily rolls thick, heavy dough.
* Flat beater with 67-point mixing action thoroughly mixes ingredients.
* Wire whip covers a whopping 134 points within the bowl to increase the airflow.
* 10 mixing speeds makes it perfect for any recipe.
* Details:
o Includes: 6-qt. bowl, spiral dough hook, flat beater, wire whip, wide-chute pouring shield, electronic speed sensor, motor protection & locked rotor protection
o 575-watt motor
o Accepts additional attachments
o Bowl: dishwasher safe
o Attachments: hand wash
o Manufacturer's replacement warranty
o Model no. KP26M1X

If my math is off, please PM me and I will correct it.

Member Summary

KitchenAid Professional 600 Stand Mixer
Thanks fuzzymello
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thank you for your information Bano, and a Big thanks to OP. YEAH!!

phongtran60 (Jan. 18, 2011 @ 3:11p) |

Thanks OP!! Success in Campbell,CA. Used Amazon to price match & opened Kohls card for 30% off!
Nice!!

tbone84x (Jan. 18, 2011 @ 11:59p) |

Brilliant! I got one an hour before close in Austin Texas. Thanks OP!

alphasux (Jan. 20, 2011 @ 2:15a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you. Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

From what I have heard, using other coupons / discounts may entitle them to not allow your rebate. Still very creative here. I just bought one at Amazon < 30 days ago in this color. Considering a swap..

dealwagon said:   From what I have heard, using other coupons / discounts may entitle them to not allow your rebate. Still very creative here. I just bought one at Amazon < 30 days ago in this color. Considering a swap..

I have never had problems with Kohl's rebates when I use a coupon. But there is always a first I suppose.

It's a terrific mixer; I did a similar deal (through here) about 2 years ago and it was a bargain for a sturdy appliance.

Looks great but whats the rule on the price match at Kohls? can this be match to red one from Sears or Amazon (few colors for $324)-97(30% off)-40 (Kohls cash)-50 (rebate)= final price $137+tax?, how is tax calculated then?

ciszew said:   Looks great but whats the rule on the price match at Kohls? can this be match to red one from Sears or Amazon (few colors for $324)-97(30% off)-40 (Kohls cash)-50 (rebate)= final price $137+tax?, how is tax calculated then?

There is actually one on Amazon that is $279. I am not sure they would PM Amazon though, and as such did not put that option in the OP. But HERE is the Amazon one for $279.

Ok, here is Kohl's price matching policy:
If I find the same item with a lower price at another store, will you match/beat the competitor's price? Yes! We do match our competitors' prices. Just bring a copy of the competitor's ad with the current date on it to your nearest Kohl's Department Store. (Make sure the ad includes a description of the item.) This applies to in-store prices and products only, not to Kohls.com pricing or products.

So not sure what that means. Vague enough that it may fly with Amazon maybe.

279 is only for white and i dont see white on Kohls site, i guess 324 would be safer way to go

uafgrad said:   ciszew said:   Looks great but whats the rule on the price match at Kohls? can this be match to red one from Sears or Amazon (few colors for $324)-97(30% off)-40 (Kohls cash)-50 (rebate)= final price $137+tax?, how is tax calculated then?

There is actually one on Amazon that is $279. I am not sure they would PM Amazon though, and as such did not put that option in the OP. But HERE is the Amazon one for $279.

ciszew said:   279 is only for white and i dont see white on Kohls site, i guess 324 would be safer way to go

uafgrad said:   ciszew said:   Looks great but whats the rule on the price match at Kohls? can this be match to red one from Sears or Amazon (few colors for $324)-97(30% off)-40 (Kohls cash)-50 (rebate)= final price $137+tax?, how is tax calculated then?

Nickel Pearl would work. On both sites, $309.99 on Amazon.

Thanks a bunch for posting OP! My wife is going to give this a try tomorrow. We don't need another mixer, but for this price, you can't beat it!

Where does the Kohl's cash come from? I just talked to my Kohls and they said there is no Cash Back right now. This is a cash spending week.

Found the answer on their website. The CashBack starts tomorrow.

Kohl's did a PM to Amazon for me recently, so it should work with the Amazon deal. Not sure about also getting the 30% off, but I'm willing to try tomorrow...!

Trying to get 30% on the phone will be very, very rare, as I have been price matching alot of items with them the past fews months and they use to do it, but there is a complete turn around on it, most of the reps will tell you they can do one or the other now or some will say after we PM we can only give you 15% off and nothing more. They've changed the rules. BUT, so far in store they PM and they take any coupon amount you give them, course my daughter ran into a MGR that told her nope, we can either give you a PM or use your coupon, but not both because we'd be selling it to you for less than what we pay.
Times are a changin'

Coupon is now active!

kennyboy said:   Kohl's did a PM to Amazon for me recently, so it should work with the Amazon deal. Not sure about also getting the 30% off, but I'm willing to try tomorrow...!

Same here. Let me know how it goes for you....

Not getting any reference to Kohls cash on website or order I just placed??? There is KC right?

ladydi said:   Not getting any reference to Kohls cash on website or order I just placed??? There is KC right?

There is definitely Kohls Cash December 14-24. If there is an issue, give Kohl's a call and argue that both the 30% off coupon and the Kohl's Cash were advertised to start on the same day: December 14th. They can not have one activated and deny the other. They did the same thing last time (there was a 2 hour delay for Kohls Cash to appear). A quick call to CS took care of it...

Thanks, will do, I always have my email confirmation which does state the order went through on 12/14.....so I think I'll be ok..

The Kohls rebate is not the issue. Its the $50 kitchenaid one. Dont be surprised if it gets denied.

This is whats on the form..
"Not valid with any other promotions"

I have heard of people using a coupon and getting turned down. Not thread crapping, just be ready to NOT get it. When you do, its a bonus.

dealwagon said:   The Kohls rebate is not the issue. Its the $50 kitchenaid one. Dont be surprised if it gets denied.

This is whats on the form..
"Not valid with any other promotions"

I have heard of people using a coupon and getting turned down. Not thread crapping, just be ready to NOT get it. When you do, its a bonus.

I do think that they mean other KitchenAid promotions. Like, if there was an offer for a free bowl as well as the rebate offer, you wouldn't be able to get both...

anyone got it to work?

titan01 said:   anyone got it to work?

Did a price match with Amazon for the $279. Used a $10 off coupon and a $5 off coupon and $20 KC. Came to $183 before rebate. So $133 after rebate but before Kohl's Cash. Rebate printed out with the receipt.

nvm

uafgrad said:   titan01 said:   anyone got it to work?

Did a price match with Amazon for the $279. Used a $10 off coupon and a $5 off coupon and $20 KC. Came to $183 before rebate. So $133 after rebate but before Kohl's Cash. Rebate printed out with the receipt.

What color did you get? Were you limited to the Amazon Merigue color (aka: white)? Did you try the 30%? I'm still not certain they will do the price match and the 30%....

uafgrad said:   titan01 said:   anyone got it to work?

you did it at the store or over the phone?

Went to Kohl's with a printout from Amazon.com for $323.99, they price matched it for me. Plus 30% off, $40 in Kohl's cash, and $50 rebate...grand total for mixer....$136.79!!!!

forgottenone said:   uafgrad said:   titan01 said:   anyone got it to work?

What color did you get? Were you limited to the Amazon Merigue color (aka: white)? Did you try the 30%? I'm still not certain they will do the price match and the 30%....

They couldn't care less about the color. I could take whatever color I wanted. I took the Amazon PM for the lowest price mixer but got a different color. I did it in store. Easy as pie.

Got one using the Amazon PM for $279 they didn't care about the color. YMMV on the Amazoon match we had a young checker that said I don't knwo if we do pm to Amazon to which I just said oh yeah all the time its one of the largest retailers in teh world!" she bought it then showed her the scan of the 30% and we were off to the races!! We may take the blender instead of the $50 back not sure yet but GREAT deal Thanks for spotting this op!!!

dang it.. i coudlnt' get teh match

YEA! Got it to work. Went to Kohl's, chose color, took to counter. Manager called as cashier needed approval. Manager approved. So, got the 279.99 (Amazon) w/30%, 40 KC and 50 Rebate (bumped order to exceed $200 for extra KC). Final cost: $105.99 (then tax, etc.)!!! Whoo Hoo...

dang am i the only one =/

Just back from Kohl's. Transaction went flawlessly with $279 printout from Amazon, 30% off scan, etc. A manager was right there at the check out and said "as long as you printed the ad, it's OK". This deal is so good, I almost feel guilty. Funny thing, my wife told me she didn't want one of these (she doesn't know about the deal)...but she's getting a red one anyway...! I suppose it'll be on Craigslist if she doesn't like it.

titan01 said:   dang am i the only one =/

Try another store. (I hope there are more around you).

i can't seem to find the 279 Amazon printout. the lowest is 299 for caviar gloss. anyone have a printout on pdf? thanks

edit: damn, it's a Kohls card coupon pass

deleted

The $279 is OOS at Amazon. Now the cheapest one is $299. Anybody has a pdf of the $279? I want to give it a try after work today. Thank you very much.

Hey, Amazon has the meringue mixer back up. Go take a print out now!

Yeah! Got it work in my local Kohl. The manager read my print out carefully and agreed to PM. Used the scanned coupon with no problem at all. Great deal! Good luck everyone.

Is there a way to use the 20% off in store?

Skipping 80 Messages...
Brilliant! I got one an hour before close in Austin Texas. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014