• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Firestone Coupon
Disclaimer
Firestone is running their You pay what we pay plus a buck event again. good through the end of the month. Participating locations only so YMMV.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

cool... it's about time I change out my tires
I took advantage of a similar deal 2 years ago

No idea what you end up paying...but worth looking into. New tires are due Thanks, OP!

best thing to do will be to get the prices from their website
compare with online merchants
then go to their location to see what prices you get
I know I saved a whole lot 2 years ago
got an email from firestone some hrs ago about this deal (I guess they still remember me )

We ended up combining this with a 50% off promo for services and free oil change with 2 or more tires.

The total for 4 new Firestone 235/60/17 touring tires on my girls SUV with mount, balance, presure monitor setup, road hazord, oil change, and tax was $510 out the door.

This turned out to be a savings of about $30 off of their Buy 3 Get 1 Free price.

great. time to change tires

how does one know what their 'cost' is? seems like they still can give you any BS as price

I've been looking at tires and compared their installed prices with Sears, Goodyear, Sams, Pep Boys, and a couple of local shops this past weekend. The Firestone dealer only had the more expensive tires in stock and any that might have been a good deal were backordered, didn't know when they would get them in, etc.
Looks like I'll be going with Sams.

hey thanks! just got a 2002 ford, new tires are due

I got the email earlier and called my local store...I can't believe that they told me they had nothing for my car which is a 2009 Mazda...nothing special! They told me that no stores anywhere near me had 235/45 R18 tires for me...unbelievable!

$205 for 1 tire isn't a discount for me. Sheesh

gunghosucker said:   hey thanks! just got a 2002 ford, new tires are due

Me too Taurus SES!!!!!!

Anyone know about tires? I have a Ford Taurus. P215/60R16 94T. I don't do a lot of driving. Occasionally a 70 mile round trip. I currently have BFGoodrich® Touring T/A® Pro Series ($85) I got at Sam's cllub. I was googling prices and see a big difference. Are there any brand to stay away from? I'm on a budget.

Thanks

Bridgestone Tires
#

Dunlop
#

Michelin
#

Firestone
#

Cooper Tires
#

Kumho Tires

For future reference this promotion is usually = to 35% off store price so maxheadroom post above sounds about right - a bit better than 25% off (B3G1).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014