• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Today the BB add has H&R Block Tax Cut at Best Buy 34.99 after $10 instant savings - Instant $15 BB Gift Card - $10 Rebate that came in software box they sent to your home

Total $9.99 (+ tax on $34.99).

Not as good as Free, but no $50 rebate either.

Member Summary

H&R Block Tax Cut Deluxe with State
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
.
Link to rebate form.

It's a scan, so YMMV, but I and other people successfully received the rebate last year using a scanned form.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$29.99 for the Home Premium. Warm at best, however.

Download the exe file from the 1c deal (towards the end someone had a direct link to the deluxe exe on the CA site). Head on over to DollarTree and get the standard version for $1. Comes with 1 eFile. Use that code on your downloaded deluxe. All set for a buck + gas to get to DollarTree.

does anyone have the link to the 1c deal?

bj381964 said:   does anyone have the link to the 1c deal?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1066115/

dvpatel said:   Download the exe file from the 1c deal (towards the end someone had a direct link to the deluxe exe on the CA site). Head on over to DollarTree and get the standard version for $1. Comes with 1 eFile. Use that code on your downloaded deluxe. All set for a buck + gas to get to DollarTree.

Are you sure the code from the standard version will work on the downloaded deluxe version ?

Did you try this ?

needstuff said:   - $10 Rebate that came in software box they sent to your home

A little disappointed in title after I clicked it. the $10 rebate is not readily available to everyone so the deal is really around $22-$23, which is about what Amazon's Gold Box deal was.

Can make money on it here:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

Try this link to the old post.

The download link is in the quick summary.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1065059/

payyans said:   dvpatel said:   Download the exe file from the 1c deal (towards the end someone had a direct link to the deluxe exe on the CA site). Head on over to DollarTree and get the standard version for $1. Comes with 1 eFile. Use that code on your downloaded deluxe. All set for a buck + gas to get to DollarTree.

Are you sure the code from the standard version will work on the downloaded deluxe version ?

Did you try this ?

It won't work for you. You have to believe in it or else it doesn't work.

I bought TaxCut deluxe at BestBuy today. They gave me an instant $15 BB gift card but no further rebates in the box. So, effectively it is $19.99. It is still a good deal

payyans said:   dvpatel said:   Download the exe file from the 1c deal (towards the end someone had a direct link to the deluxe exe on the CA site). Head on over to DollarTree and get the standard version for $1. Comes with 1 eFile. Use that code on your downloaded deluxe. All set for a buck + gas to get to DollarTree.

Are you sure the code from the standard version will work on the downloaded deluxe version ?

Did you try this ?


Even if the code from the standard version does not work, you can just print out the returns from the program the direct link on the deluxe exe file on the CA site and just mail them in.

vkanteti said:   I bought TaxCut deluxe at BestBuy today. They gave me an instant $15 BB gift card but no further rebates in the box. So, effectively it is $19.99. It is still a good deal

Most people that have used it before get sent a copy of the software in the mail from H & R Block. There is a $10 rebate form inside that box.

kdeez said:   vkanteti said:   I bought TaxCut deluxe at BestBuy today. They gave me an instant $15 BB gift card but no further rebates in the box. So, effectively it is $19.99. It is still a good dealMost people that have used it before get sent a copy of the software in the mail from H & R Block. There is a $10 rebate form inside that box.Link to rebate form.

It's a scan, so YMMV, but I and other people successfully received the rebate last year using a scanned form.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014