• 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Costco Sectional sofa $599 2/5 and 2/6 only
Regularly priced @ $750

sofa Pic1

Sofa pic2

I have this sofa and its extremely comfortable and its available in BROWN SUEDE only

Member Summary

sofa
Thanks uafgrad
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I ended up buying it at the $750 price and definitely feel like it was worth it. For those of you who got it at $600, y... (more)

zaksdad (Feb. 08, 2011 @ 3:19a) |

Anyone? Thinking of renting a small uhaul this weekend to get one.

Rob9874 (Feb. 16, 2011 @ 2:32p) |

This deal is active again and CHEAPER.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1075488/

koolfind (Feb. 17, 2011 @ 2:41p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i have the same exact couch in a greenish color. It has been a fantastic couch so far, this is a great deal.

Any detail available? Link to the information? Information about the sectional itself? Is it online or B&M?
Edit: It does say "Warehouse Only" in your first link. Not sure if I have seen any sectionals in my local Costco...

its B&M only.
I bought this last week and found this reduced price by accident. ofcourse as a FWer, i had them adjust the price. I also found my costco had 22 in stock. 6 on the floor in boxes and 1 on display. this is in cumberland costco in ATL.

I was researching for 3 weeks from Haverty's,American signature, Rooms To Go
etc and and this was the best deal for this quality.
its like having a BED in your living roon....so comfortable.

koolfind said:   its B&M only.
I bought this last week and found this reduced price by accident. ofcourse as a FWer, i had them adjust the price. I also found my costco had 22 in stock. 6 on the floor in boxes and 1 on display. this is in cumberland costco in ATL.

I was researching for 3 weeks from Haverty's,American signature, Rooms To Go
etc and and this was the best deal for this quality.
its like having a BED in your living roon....so comfortable.

If Cumbedrland Costco is mentioned in a Costco in Michigan, do you think they will do the price adjustment? How about delivery? Do they deliver or do we have to arrange for it?

Is this a YMMV thing? I was in Costco today and looking at this set specifically because I've been wanting to buy it for a few weeks, and I didn't see any signs saying it was discounted..

Also, just out of curiousity.. does anyone know if you buy from a warehouse, will they deliver and set it up for you? This setup comes in a few giant ass boxes, and I REALLY don't want to have to carry them up stairs to my apartment.

Bought this sofa in a different finish about two years ago, and it is excellent! We've really enjoyed ours, and the stuffing has held up extremely well give daily use.

i bought my sofa at costco 5 years ago and they delivered. just ask a salesperson. i also bought my mattress there and they delivered as well. they charge probably aroudn $50 for it.

llcooll said:   i bought my sofa at costco 5 years ago and they delivered. just ask a salesperson. i also bought my mattress there and they delivered as well. they charge probably aroudn $50 for it. Deliver and setup? Or just drop off 3 boxes for me to deal with?

Sounds like my Super Sunday might be getting just a littttllle bit more busy. Shoot.

Not bad deal but anyone know if it comes
in the reverse of "as pictured" or is reversible?

We returned an uncomfortable leather reclining sofa to Costco about a year ago. We bought this exact sectional in a light brown color. Worth every penny in regards to comfort, quality, and looks. It has held up well so far.

mminauro1 said:   Not bad deal but anyone know if it comes
in the reverse of "as pictured" or is reversible?

I was looking at this today

At the costco in Brentwood tn, it is reversed of the one in the picture, the chaise is on the left as you sit on the couch (not the right that it shows in this picture)

ymmv, i have only seen the display in this, and was headed to post that the picture was inverted until i read your post.

wads

Weird. The two I've seen at the Costcos around me both matched what the pictures looked like, and didn't look like they could be rearranged. That'd be bas ass if they could, cause it would work way better for me that way.

Does anyone have the item number for it?

i paid 1000 at value city for pretty much the same thing a few months back 8*(

So do all costco deliver this?

welookgoodcom said:   So do all costco deliver this?

I'm calling mine first thing tomorrow to find out.

ooh! ooh! DON'T CALL!!!

The FW police are watching!

Item number and dimensions please

welookgoodcom said:   So do all costco deliver this?

your best bet is to rent a Home Depot truck ($19.99 for one hour) if you got one nearby ... note: I have heard that some locations require you to be loading something from their store --- but I never had that problem with my location)

I have the same couch for about 1.5 yrs. very comfy and easy to wipe up spills. It has held up well to constant use. The Chaise area is starting to sag a bit cuz that area is the most comfy and is always used.

Costco B&M's don't deliver....but if you ask at the pickup area, they will give you a local mover contact info who does delivery and set up.
I called them and they asked for $150 for delivery and setup. I found a mover in craigslist who delivered and set up for $100. this is YMMV ofcourse. i live 1.5 miles from costco....also save the boxes in case u have to return them. hope this helps.

also...costco will hold the stuff for 24 hours after you buy it....so you can buy and then arrange for delivery. thats what i did.

HyperX said:   
If Cumbedrland Costco is mentioned in a Costco in Michigan, do you think they will do the price adjustment? How about delivery? Do they deliver or do we have to arrange for it?

aarzi said:   ooh! ooh! DON'T CALL!!!

The FW police are watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiX7GTelTPM

I wish I saw this post earlier.
Costco closes in Bergen County, NJ on Sunday's excep the food department. :*(
Hope they can honor the price on Monday the 7th

nice looking sofa. i found a little too bouncy for my taste.

getit said:   Item number and dimensions pleaseNo item number, but here are dimentions:

Sectional Dimentions: 122"W x 84"D x 36"H

This will definitely NOT be reversible. The chase has a back on it that will prevent switching it to the other side. I too, would prefer it be reversed from those pictured in the OP's links, so the chase is on the left as you sit on the sofa. That would fit in the location in my home where I would like to put it, where the right-hand chase would not fit at all.

I paid 700 for this about 8 months ago and we LOVE this couch. Very comfortable, large (3 people can easily lounge and watch movies all sprawled out, 5 people can sit comfortably), and holding up well.

Highly recommended, especially at this price.

Might be worth upgrading to the 2% Cash Back membership if you plan on buying it and you shop at Costco a lot

does the price include the Ottoman?

We all sat on this couch in the store for like an hour and thought that at $750, the price was fantastic. This is just amazing, damn my poverty!

Does anyone know if the back cushions come off?

Rtrain82 said:   Does anyone have the item number for it?

Looks like an item number in the bottom right of the picture. ITM./ART. 528291

I don't see anything saying it is on sale. Can anyone verify?

I bought this sectional about 3 weeks ago for $750, anyone know what their price adjustment/return policy is?

I bought this sectional about 3 weeks ago for $750, anyone know what their price adjustment/return policy is?

Out of Stock in Northern Virginia.

anupcse said:   I bought this sectional about 3 weeks ago for $750, anyone know what their price adjustment/return policy is?

I'm sure it's as good as their return policy so you should be good.

Is the side that extends reversible?

TIA

Homer

- can't be reversed, cushions don't come off, and yes ottoman does come with set.

i have this set too and great price at 750, steal at the discount

if you are planning to keep them separate, the only thing to consider are the metal hooks meant to interlock the 2 sections. there is 1 on each section

thanks

Skipping 60 Messages...
This deal is active again and CHEAPER.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1075488/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014