Harbor Freight 20% off entire order

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

20% off Entire Purchase
Disclaimer
Just got this in email. Normally it is just 20% one item. This is a good one, 20% off ENTIRE Purchase (of $100 or more).

Hope someone can use it.
20% off entire Purchase!

BTW, sorry, my first deal post. Long time lurker, heh.

Harbor Freight Tools
See Harbor Freight Tools promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's a good deal but the number of exclusions is starting to read like a Sports Authority coupon.

BTW you really ought to mention that it's only good if the order is $100 or more.

I just ring everything up separate with a coupon for each....got TONS of them from the number of magazines they publish the ads in

There's several 20% coupons that don't have a minimum purchase amount in the official Harbor Freight coupon thread.

lordoffire said:   I just ring everything up separate with a coupon for each....got TONS of them from the number of magazines they publish the ads in

Which ones?

Y0Y0 said:   lordoffire said:   I just ring everything up separate with a coupon for each....got TONS of them from the number of magazines they publish the ads in

Which ones?

I'm adding a section to the HF master coupon thread with magazines listed. so far I've found them in Playboy, Wood, Handyman and Popular Mechanics. I'm sure they're in more than that though.

They also run an ad in Reader's Digest each issue. In terms of the 20% off coupons in the main Harbor Freight thread. Harbor Freight has changed their company policy (that is where the restrictions came from). They are getting much more strict about accepting only coupons printed from their website or original coupons from print magazines. They also are starting to uphold the limit of one 20% off coupon per day.

Anyway, This is the first 20% off coupon of any kind that I have seen from Harbor Freight that is printable from their website (and therefore valid) since New Years. The 20% coupons that are in the main thread are scans (usually front and back) of magazine pages and are pretty YMMV based on your store.

rslaback said:   They also are starting to uphold the limit of one 20% off coupon per day.

My store has always upheld that and they're starting to limit the FREE items to one per person per day. In the past, I've used the gloves, flashlight and scissors all on the same trip. They might still allow it if I spend $60 or more ($19.95 per free item coupon), but it depends on the cashier.

I haven't tried a scanned coupon yet because they were all one sided and I suspected they would question that. I'm not sure what might happen with the properly sized, two-sided color coupons posted below.

A few stores would allow customers to have 9 different transactions if they brought in 9 20% off coupons. Not so much anymore. I think the two sideds might slide by a cashier or two but that brings ethical questions along with it. Personally, my character is not for sale for 20% off one item.

robotprom said:   Y0Y0 said:   lordoffire said:   I just ring everything up separate with a coupon for each....got TONS of them from the number of magazines they publish the ads in

Which ones?

I'm adding a section to the HF master coupon thread with magazines listed. so far I've found them in Playboy, Wood, Handyman and Popular Mechanics. I'm sure they're in more than that though.

They are also in Field and Stream, PC Mag, Popular Science...I would guess most of the car mags as well as guns/knives/ammo.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014