• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Arcade Fire pic
Disclaimer
2011 Grammy Nominees MP3 albums download for $3 (updated) or the individual Albums for $3 with Code
Apply coupon code "VDAYMP3S" to get any of these albums for $3 each.
Arcade Fire - the Suburbs
Katie Perry Teenage Dream
Eminem's Recovery
Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

"Click on "Redeem a goft card or promotion code & view balance". I entered the code there and I got a $2 Amazon MP3 credit."

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Katie Perry Teenage Dream
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I believe the "credit" was only active a couple days. If you had not already used it right away, it probably expired and... (more)

MaddyTears (Feb. 21, 2011 @ 8:05a) |

Just to let everyone know, this deal is dead. It required a promotion code, and that code has expired.

lessalesa (Feb. 21, 2011 @ 8:22a) |

Thanks lessalesa -updated

sartor (Feb. 21, 2011 @ 9:58a) |

THIS DEAL IS DEAD! It required a promotion code, and the code has expired. Congrats to those who got in on the deal!

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Lady Gross/Gross makes it a no deal for me, can't stand looking at her let alone listening to her. Other ones are ok though. BTW, its Eminem not M&M like the candy. DOH.

Thanks Pun... DOH!

Am I a dummy? When I try to buy these, all I have is the MP3 1-click options, which doesn't allow me to enter in any codes.

I even turned off 1-click buying for my account. Any ideas?

You aren't a dummy ScanRock. I thought It was coming up like that for me also because I thought I had set up one-click.
I can't figure it out now. help anyone? I tried just searching for the CD, and it still comes up the same..
that is, the link I provided it good...

from zums- "Click on "Redeem a goft card or promotion code & view balance". I entered the code there and I got a $2 Amazon MP3 credit."

Click on "Redeem a goft card or promotion code & view balance". I entered the code there and I got a $2 Amazon MP3 credit.

Thanks zums - GREEN!

I get an error that says there is something wrong with the code that I entered (and I copied and pasted it, just to be sure I didn't
type something wrong).

zums said:   Click on "Redeem a goft card or promotion code & view balance". I entered the code there and I got a $2 Amazon MP3 credit.

Yeah I tried that and it shows an error. I already had $2.00 in my account balance before this promo and used it once. So it looks like I can't get the deal again? Still green for you, OP!

Same with me, but I still ended up with a $2 credit.. check it out..
OH< maybe I had it from before... sigh... will the problems with this thread never end? LOL j/k

Great deal, thanks.

Thanks, OP. My wife will appreciate the album I downloaded for her.

Seems to be a one time use code. Anybody got it to work more than once?

Has anyone been able to order the 2011 Grammy Nominees MP3 album for $3? The others are $5 minus the $2 credit for $3. The 2011 Grammy Nominees MP3 album is a lot more than $5 ($10.99) so minus $2 is still way more than $3.

"There's something wrong with the claim code you entered. Please try again."

ScanRock said:   zums said:   Click on "Redeem a goft card or promotion code & view balance". I entered the code there and I got a $2 Amazon MP3 credit.

Yeah I tried that and it shows an error. I already had $2.00 in my account balance before this promo and used it once. So it looks like I can't get the deal again? Still green for you, OP!

Even though it may say this, you may still get the credit. or you got it from a previous deal..

Read the description. It says you get the deal if you give it as a valentine's gift. The one click is for buy it for yourself.

If you choose "redeem a gift card or promotion" you should get it.

i can't seem to get the grammy album for $3....help?

Did you get your $2 credit as mentioned in the first post?

All for $3.99 if you follow fatwallet daily Amazon MP3 deals...

drwxr-xr-x 2 rick rick 4096 Aug 3 2010 Music/Amazon MP3/Arcade Fire/The Suburbs/

drwxrwxr-x 2 rick rick 4096 Dec 24 10:03 Music/Amazon MP3/Katy Perry/Teenage Dream [Explicit]/

drwxr-xr-x 2 rick rick 4096 Jun 26 2010 Music/Amazon MP3/Lady Gaga/The Fame Monster [Explicit]/

ricrick said:   All for $3.99 if you follow fatwallet daily Amazon MP3 deals...

drwxr-xr-x 2 rick rick 4096 Aug 3 2010 Music/Amazon MP3/Arcade Fire/The Suburbs/

drwxrwxr-x 2 rick rick 4096 Dec 24 10:03 Music/Amazon MP3/Katy Perry/Teenage Dream [Explicit]/

drwxr-xr-x 2 rick rick 4096 Jun 26 2010 Music/Amazon MP3/Lady Gaga/The Fame Monster [Explicit]/

I don't get how this is helpful to this deal.

Can I just autotune my cat making noises and bypass this "music."

This deal doesn't make sense; it sounds like you could get all the songs for $3.00 (or $5.00) but it's $10.99.

ricrick said:   All for $3.99 if you follow fatwallet daily Amazon MP3 deals...

YES!!! Once I get my flux capacitor fixed, I am so in on this!!!!

corporateclaw said:   This deal doesn't make sense; it sounds like you could get all the songs for $3.00 (or $5.00) but it's $10.99.
The OP is confusing in a few respects. First, the album entitled "2011 Grammy Nominees" is not on sale. The $5 sale applies to the listed albums, which as it happens have been nominated for 2011 Grammys. Second, you can only get ONE album for $3 since the code is single-use; other albums will be $5.

$3 is too much for most of this schlock, Lady A being the one exception.

Sorry for the confusion. I think some folks benefited from this deal though....

1lossir said:   $3 is too much for most of this schlock, Lady A being the one exception.

Need You Now likely copied from Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky. I knew it sounded familiar so they go down the list too in my book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS1z2inwJ2o

lowpricewanted said:   1lossir said:   $3 is too much for most of this schlock, Lady A being the one exception.

Need You Now likely copied from Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky. I knew it sounded familiar so they go down the list too in my book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS1z2inwJ2o

Wow, interesting!

CrazedRacerguy said:   ricrick said:   All for $3.99 if you follow fatwallet daily Amazon MP3 deals...

YES!!! Once I get my flux capacitor fixed, I am so in on this!!!!

It isn't worth the 1.21 gigawatts since the deal today is $.99 cheaper.

corporateclaw said:   Can I just autotune my cat making noises and bypass this "music."

Why bother with the autotune??

IS the code dead? I tried to use it for Enenim Recovery cd, I applied it but it charged me $5. Help

"Click on "Redeem a goft card or promotion code & view balance". I entered the code there and I got a $2 Amazon MP3 credit."

Did you check to see if you got the $2 credit?

I believe the "credit" was only active a couple days. If you had not already used it right away, it probably expired and was removed from your account

Just to let everyone know, this deal is dead. It required a promotion code, and that code has expired.

lessalesa said:   Just to let everyone know, this deal is dead. It required a promotion code, and that code has expired.

Thanks lessalesa -updated

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014