$20 OFF $49 DSW (for rewards members)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Use code 860. Through 4/9/11

Was able to use it with free shipping code SHIPR (with $35 purchase) and $5 off code 726

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
it worked fine ... just needed to call CS

STCOM (Apr. 15, 2011 @ 9:33a) |

kiteguru (Apr. 15, 2011 @ 9:47a) |

haha, yeah pretty gay lol.. but to be serious not that bad... No.. dont stop.. go for it

ECube3 (Apr. 15, 2011 @ 9:55a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I tried it but getting an error that the 860 isn't a valid coode....

Worked for me. You have to be a Rewards Member to use codes.

Can't get it to work and i did put in my rewards membership number

726 and 860 aren't working for me, also logged in with rewards #

Got card in mail with the code. Maybe its only for some reward members.

Merchandise Subtotal $69.94
Order Promotion 726 ($5.00)
Order Promotion 860 ($20.00)

Promotional Total ($25.00)
Subtotal $36.99
Shipping $0.00
Tax $3.93
Order Total $48.87

targeted...

I has the same problem too,after login in my reward account I still can not use code 860 or 726

the 860 did not work for me neither

please let me know if the code is working for anyone cause i've tried and it didnt work either, neither the 726

Codes aren't working for me either

what you guys can do is call them and let them know about the codes, they totally helped me out with a pair of shoes that is exactly 49.95 and i use both code and still got free shipping =)...BUT the 726 expires today so im not sure if this helped...(im on pacific time =P)

what you guys can do is call them and let them know about the codes, they totally helped me out with a pair of shoes that is exactly 49.95 and i use both code and still got free shipping =)...BUT the 726 expires today so im not sure if this helped...(im on pacific time =P)

None of the codes worked for me..

code 860 didn't work for me and I am a rewards member.

I tried with my other rewards account and code did not work. You can always call and tell them you received code in the mail (DO NOT SAY YOU GOT IT ONLINE!).

Didn't work for me either, and I too signed in as a member rewards customer.

Worked for me - I used the $20 off, the free shipper code AND they gave me a free tote worth $19.95 gold lame plastic perfect for beach! Customer service said it has been working fine - call your order in.

Oh - and I used the double code promo on top of it all. Woohoo!

It didn't work for me online, so I called customer service who processed the codes for me.

CLOVER (free shipping)
URPTS (double points)
ur

It didn't work online for me as well, I called customer service and they processed the order for me. I wasn't able to use the 726 coupon because it is expired but I still got the 20 off, double points and free shipping

hmm. I have a pair of shoes i want to get from DSW. I will have to call them tomorrow. Thanks for the tips guys/gals.

This only works if you have not made a purchase in over a year.

$5 off. Was able to use both codes on one order.

Thank You for sharing OP, needed some shoes so this is really timing.

bballbonnies said:   This only works if you have not made a purchase in over a year.it worked fine ... just needed to call CS

Can someone tell me if this shoe is gay?
http://www.dsw.com/shoe/sm+men%27s+nitro+leather+driving+moc?prodId=198106&category=cat20236
I am a European. I used to pay over at least 100 for a jean but since I got here I pay $30 most.
I still kinda tend to go European style.But please stop me if I need to..

haha, yeah pretty gay lol.. but to be serious not that bad... No.. dont stop.. go for it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014