• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
NTB BUY 2 TIRES or SHOCKS / STRUTS GET 2 FREE THIS WEEKEND 3-17 - 3-20

NTB National Tire & Battery

BUY 2 TIRES GET 2 FREE - THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

Also available this weekend - Buy 2 shocks get 2 Free!

http://www.ntb.com/Discounts-Coupons-Detail/2?gclid=CKi1ze3H1KcC...

Thursday, March 17th - Sunday March 20th 7AM to 12PM ONLY

Buy 2 tires get 2 free with purchase of 4 premium tire installation packages and a one year precision vehicle alignment policy!

* Buy 2 get 2 FREE tire sale valid on purchase of a set of four select, in stock, Falken, Yokohama, Cooper brand tires, and Pirelli Scorpion ATR tires with purchase of 4 premium installation packages with Service Central Roadside Assistance and a one year wheel alignment policy on same vehicle at time of purchase from Thursday, March 17, 2011 through Sunday, March 20, 2011 ONLY. Not valid with any other tire discount or offer. While supplies last. See store for details.

**Buy 2 get 2 FREE shock and strut sale valid on purchase of a set of four. Installation required. Free offer applies to the two least expensive units. Customer pays labor to install all four units. Most cars and light trucks. While supplies last. Not valid on ultra high performance, luxury or exotic vehicles. See store for details. Not valid with other offers or discounts. At participating locations Thursday, March 17, 2010 through Sunday, March 20, 2010 ONLY.

Member Summary

NTB Sale (22.20kB)
Thanks DevilMonkey
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

imagine1128 said:   NTB BUY 2 TIRES or SHOCKS / STRUTS GET 2 FREE THIS WEEKEND 3-17 - 3-20

NTB National Tire & Battery

BUY 2 TIRES GET 2 FREE - THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

Also available this weekend - Buy 2 shocks get 2 Free!

http://www.ntb.com/Discounts-Coupons-Detail/2?gclid=CKi1ze3H1KcC...

Thursday, March 17th - Sunday March 20th 7AM to 12PM ONLY

Buy 2 tires get 2 free with purchase of 4 premium tire installation packages and a one year precision vehicle alignment policy!

* Buy 2 get 2 FREE tire sale valid on purchase of a set of four select, in stock, Falken, Yokohama, Cooper brand tires, and Pirelli Scorpion ATR tires with purchase of 4 premium installation packages with Service Central Roadside Assistance and a one year wheel alignment policy on same vehicle at time of purchase from Thursday, March 17, 2011 through Sunday, March 20, 2011 ONLY. Not valid with any other tire discount or offer. While supplies last. See store for details.

**Buy 2 get 2 FREE shock and strut sale valid on purchase of a set of four. Installation required. Free offer applies to the two least expensive units. Customer pays labor to install all four units. Most cars and light trucks. While supplies last. Not valid on ultra high performance, luxury or exotic vehicles. See store for details. Not valid with other offers or discounts. At participating locations Thursday, March 17, 2010 through Sunday, March 20, 2010 ONLY.

the one year alignment is about $109

the "prem install package" is about $26 per tire.

so you have to spend $200+ on extras to get the two tires "free". wording also says tires are "select" "in stock", whatever select means.

beware of deals like this, you might end up paying more for four tires at NTB than you might elsewhere.

$42.99 install per tire and $119 for alignment at my local NTB. I wouldnt recommend going there.

I got tires for my wife's SUV last year and it was a decent deal. The additional tires were overpriced a bit, you had to get the "premium" tire install which added up to $37 per tire extra (including some misc fees), then the $80 alignment. Still, it was decent after subtracting the price of the 2 tires and getting lifetime tire rotation.

Don't get the 2+2 struts deal as you don't get much of a price break with low cost struts and the install time and labor charges are likely much higher than what you can find in another place if you look for it.

I'm getting 4 new tires on my own car from another local place I trust right now. No lifetime tire rotation but the price is a little lower than NTB 2+2 deal even without any discount.

If you need tires, make sure to shop Costco/Sams Club. If you're not a member, use one of the hacks to get yourself into the store.

This is a not a good deal at all in my opinion even when you are smart enough to price match their price with local Kauffman Tire stores or Wal-Mart. The "premium" wording is the killer of this deal. You can also price match the installation service with other vendors if there wasn't "premium" for installation package. They can charge what ever they want if you don't know what you are doing; and, you will end up paying more.

Besides Costco and Sam's Club, you can always come to the local Goodyear store and make a deal with them. I got two sets of 4-tires Goodyear Assurance Tour for my Camry-s for $400 total plus wheel alignment for each set. If you live in Georgia, Florida and Ohio where Kauffman store is near, use their online price and match it with Goodyear stores or Sears Auto Center. There is always a negotiable space ... use it wisely!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014