• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Popeyes Payday

One day only, March 23rd. This national one-day promotion featured eight pieces of Popeyes signature Bonafide chicken for only $4.99.

Find a Popeyes

No mention of this anywhere online, stopped in for a 3pc yesterday and was given a flyer for the promotion.

Member Summary

Popeyes Chicken Deal
Thanks DevilMonkey
Disclaimer

Popeyes
Thanks texascountrymama
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
in LA, the "Hawaiian Gardens" Popeyes, franchised by Asians, natch, served the chicken in less than 5 minutes, with nary... (more)

tonyinnyc (Mar. 23, 2011 @ 6:13p) |

Thank youuuu OP. Just got back. The only one in NYC midtown area on 40th and 8th was packed. The line was very long but ... (more)

IceMocaLatte (Mar. 23, 2011 @ 6:37p) |

I missed it

GyasiM (Mar. 24, 2011 @ 12:17p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i'm in.

If you are in WA the Ivar's will celebrate 106 birth day on Tuesday 22, you can enjoy the SECOND entree will cost 106 cents.

Mark your calender and watch your diet intake:
Tuesday March 22 - Ivar's
Wednesday March 23 - Popeyes Chicken

Popeyes near my house has two piece for $.99 cents every tuesday and wednesday.

Jierong84 said:   Popeyes near my house has two piece for $.99 cents every tuesday and wednesday.

Yeah, just a leg and a thigh, and there is a limit. You can't buy 4 of them to get 8 pcs. Also, this deal is for 8 pcs mixed so you also get breasts and wings which cost more than legs or thighs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

This promotion always brings back memories of this....

motionbord said:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

This promotion always brings back memories of this....

Ahhh I hope that doesn't happen again.

skeez said:   Jierong84 said:   Popeyes near my house has two piece for $.99 cents every tuesday and wednesday.

Yeah, just a leg and a thigh, and there is a limit. You can't buy 4 of them to get 8 pcs. Also, this deal is for 8 pcs mixed so you also get breasts and wings which cost more than legs or thighs.

I think it's still a good deal for a buck and you get the leg and arm.

kenwallet said:   skeez said:   Jierong84 said:   Popeyes near my house has two piece for $.99 cents every tuesday and wednesday.

No doubt, that is def a good deal also. If you prefer breasts and wings over JUST legs and thighs and have a family, 8 pcs mixed for $4.99 is a great deal!

kenwallet said:   skeez said:   Jierong84 said:   Popeyes near my house has two piece for $.99 cents every tuesday and wednesday.

I can get as many orders as I want at my popeyes. Ours here do Tuesday 99 cents for leg & thigh. I remember they use to even throw in a biscuit...many years ago.

I remember Popeyes had a deal like this a couple of years ago where they sold 8 piece for $3.99 and I decided to take advantage of the deal. When I got there, it was very busy and it took 45-50 minutes to get my order and they limited you one deal per person. So this year I think I'll pass. I like the chicken and the price is good, but I don't think it's worth waiting that long for that deal.

Oh, how I wish there was a Popeyes here in Utah....

PopEyes is good chicken...excellent dealio....thank you for the "heads up" on this offer.

Jierong84 said:   Popeyes near my house has two piece for $.99 cents every tuesday and wednesday.

Ours has the 2 pc leg & thigh for 99 cents, but only on Tuesdays. I remember it was busy that day.

Man I wish I had Popeyes near where I live instead of the disgusting McDonalds/Burger Kings. There are 3 McDonalds and 2 Burger Kings in a 3 mile radius. Is that necessary?

Top fast food places in terms of taste, quality, and health:

1. Popeyes
2. KFC
3. Chick-Fil-A

Anyone that wants to shout 'salad or filet-o-fish', I guarantee I more ripped than you.

sawdoy said:   I remember Popeyes had a deal like this a couple of years ago where they sold 8 piece for $3.99 and I decided to take advantage of the deal. When I got there, it was very busy and it took 45-50 minutes to get my order and they limited you one deal per person. So this year I think I'll pass. I like the chicken and the price is good, but I don't think it's worth waiting that long for that deal. Ever heard the well coined catch phrase "Phone First", just call in your order in advance.

Necromancer said:   
1. Popeyes
2. KFC
3. Chick-Fil-A

1. Popeyes
2. Popeyes
3. Popeyes
4. The Rest...

skeez said:   Jierong84 said:   Popeyes near my house has two piece for $.99 cents every tuesday and wednesday.

I'm not sure where U live but where I live (H-town), popeyes always have two pieces for $0.99 every Tuesday
4.99 will get me 10 pieces
And their "thigh" pieces are huge plus there is NO LIMIT of how many of pieces U want to get.
I normally order 10 pieces for my family and we're done with fried chicken for the whole week

Stop all the .99 talk...mine doesnt offer any specials like that. Esp since they redid their menu and became pricier, like kfc.

My favorite sides at Popeye's:

1. Red Beans & Rice
2. biscuits
3. Mashed potatoes

Anyone that wants to shout 'cole slaw or fries', I guarantee I squat 495lbs.

I'm not sure where U live but where I live (H-town), popeyes always have two pieces for $0.99 every Tuesday
4.99 will get me 10 pieces

(confirmed: webster at bay area blvd btw)

Press Release:

http://www.popeyes.com/article.php?articleno=MTMw

And you can upsize the offer: an extra $5 buys a large side & four biscuits.

Not a bad deal. Church's Chicken locations here do the $0.99 two-piece every Tuesday. Place is packed like a sardine can all day long. Not sure if there is a limit on how many you can get though.

The best fried ck chain here in houston is frenchy's imo. If you can find one, get some and you won't regret it. Popeye's is probably second.

Is there a limit or can I get 4(32 pieces) for $20 ?

So how quick were you served?

AishaDad said:   So how quick were you served?

This will be a HUGE YMMV depending on your location.

With that said I was in and out of mine about an hour ago in a matter of minutes.
They had boxes all ready to go under the warmers. It was fresh since they were flying out the door and drive thru windows.
The girl that took my order mentioned that somebody came in and got 10 of the $4.99 8 piece boxes.

Just got finished having this. It was delicious, pieces were huge, and cooked to perfection. My husband purchased this deal and waited a little under 10 minutes to place order, pay, and leave. Not to bad for $4.99.

i'm gonna get me some chikin

Got in on the deal too . Had to pick up the car from getting repaired and there was a Popeye's . Had to wait a bit for the order but had to wait longer to get out of the parking space lol No kidding ! They had a huge run here and it wasnt rush hour yet. Thanks

In and out in 5 minutes. The Popeyes I went to had plenty of chicken so they were allowing people to order more than one special.

Thanks, I will be having this for dinner!!!

Does this need any coupon?

in LA, the "Hawaiian Gardens" Popeyes, franchised by Asians, natch, served the chicken in less than 5 minutes, with nary a line. This, of course, is around 2pm, so YMMV.

Thank youuuu OP. Just got back. The only one in NYC midtown area on 40th and 8th was packed. The line was very long but it was def worth it. No coupon

I missed it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014