Sams club - free tire installation

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Premium Tire Installation Package till 4/28
Costco charges 15$ per tire

When you buy set of 4 BFGoodrich tires

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/category.jsp?categoryId=1056&d...

I need tires for my 2007 toyota camry LE
can someone suggest which series should I buy?

==
edit

I got touring t/a pro tires for 105 each or 450$ total with tax, installed

cant believe how good they are! my car is floating on the road

really smooth ride

Sams Club
See Sams Club coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

check TireRack.com for good reviews

I have a camry as well, and have 17" wheels... the best tires I have ever owned are on the car now... they are the Michelin Primacy MXV4. I've put about 50k miles on them so far and they still have a ways to go. I have heard that the BF Goodrich Touring T/A Pro are also very good.

I visited Sam's Club yesterday and they said I need to pay $15 per tire for installation.

Through the years we have bought tires from SamsClub on 2 vehicles. They somehow managed to strip the thread on the lugs on both vehicles, of course they cannot replace the stripped lugs you have to go to a repair shop. You might be getting a small bargain on the price, but service is awful. My advice is to stay away from the SamsClub tire dept..

Delete

Rickhome said:   Through the years we have bought tires from SamsClub on 2 vehicles. They somehow managed to strip the thread on the lugs on both vehicles, of course they cannot replace the stripped lugs you have to go to a repair shop. You might be getting a small bargain on the price, but service is awful. My advice is to stay away from the SamsClub tire dept..Quality of workmanship is YMMV with the phase of the moon at any chain tire shop.

Sears Auto Center stripped a lug, Sam's did not.

Here's the dirty little secret with Sams Club. If you buy either tires or a car battery from them and do not continue to be a member of Sams Club, they will not honor warranties. I've called the manufacturers about this issue and they indicate that Sams Club is obligated to honor all warranties, but I've tried to have them honor the warranties on both tires and Batteries and if you are not a member they will not honor them. I will never buy anything from Sams Club. The rest of you can take your chances

Tronek said:   Here's the dirty little secret with Sams Club. If you buy either tires or a car battery from them and do not continue to be a member of Sams Club, they will not honor warranties. I've called the manufacturers about this issue and they indicate that Sams Club is obligated to honor all warranties, but I've tried to have them honor the warranties on both tires and Batteries and if you are not a member they will not honor them. I will never buy anything from Sams Club. The rest of you can take your chances

Same policy applies to Costco.

I agreed with omarq, have a 2002 Camry 16" wheel, I put Michelin MXV4 and have about 30k miles on it so far, still run strong, smooth and quiet. The original Bridgestone RE92 is a joke, I started to loose traction when it has 27k miles on it and started to get bold when it hit 30k. It is a bit expensive on the MXV4 but I think well worth it(you can spend $60 here to just mount the tires).

Tronek said:   Here's the dirty little secret with Sams Club. If you buy either tires or a car battery from them and do not continue to be a member of Sams Club, they will not honor warranties. I've called the manufacturers about this issue and they indicate that Sams Club is obligated to honor all warranties, but I've tried to have them honor the warranties on both tires and Batteries and if you are not a member they will not honor them. I will never buy anything from Sams Club. The rest of you can take your chances

can you stop being member, become member again, and will they honor the warranty then?

nahtelee said:   I agreed with omarq, have a 2002 Camry 16" wheel, I put Michelin MXV4 and have about 30k miles on it so far, still run strong, smooth and quiet. The original Bridgestone RE92 is a joke, I started to loose traction when it has 27k miles on it and started to get bold when it hit 30k. It is a bit expensive on the MXV4 but I think well worth it(you can spend $60 here to just mount the tires).

Yah, I've gone through my share of BF Goodrich and Michelin tires from Sam's Club and at this point would never ever buy BF Goodrich again and only buy Michelin's from now on. Lots of quality issues, irregularities, uneven tread wear with the BFG. Kept taking the car back to the alignment people who kept checking and saying it was perfect. Sam's replaced a few of the tires but still issues. New Michelins immediately and for two years since have driven perfect on same car. Love my MXV4's too on the wife's car unfortunately it looks like they may no longer be available in the H rating from Sam's have to go with the V rating for more money.

Geesh, you'd think installation would be free in any case!

sartor said:   Geesh, you'd think installation would be free in any case!

not really

I keep on hearing NTB trying to make claims that their tire rates are cheapest and they ll beat prices

of course they will jack up rates for installation and road hazard etc.

costco will give that for a flat price of 15 bucks a tire



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014