Voting History
rated:
6 Sharpie Touch-Up Furniture Markers Fine Point

Sharpie

Touch-Up

Permanent

Furniture Markers

Point Size: Fine Point

Packaging: Markers will come in a resealable poly bag, (We've cut the cost out of fancy packaging to save you $$$ money!)

Features:
# Six-pack contains two markers of each color for light, medium, and dark woods.
# A great toucher-upper for scratches and nicks set within wood-based items including flooring, trim, furniture, picture frames, and more.
# Permanent, quick-drying ink is water, fade, and abrasion resistant and thefine-point allows you to touch-up just about any imperfection, from tinyscratches to fill in for broad surfaces.

Member Summary

sharpie furniture markers
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Listing is now at a new link.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I wonder if one of these colors will help to at least partially hide hardwood floor scratches?

cga said:   I wonder if one of these colors will help to at least partially hide hardwood floor scratches?

They should. I've used similar markers on my hardwood floor and they work well.

Thanks very much, DelCheapo. That helps. Guess I'll give it a shot.

Thanks! got one

Twice as many, slightly better price per each at Buy.com or Overstock. Same seller on Buy.com as on eBay. Don't forget FatCash.

Overstock

Buy.com

I have an oak bookshelf that was more or less incinerated in a house fire. Would these markers help spruce it up?

sarah said:   Twice as many, slightly better price per each at Buy.com or Overstock. Same seller on Buy.com as on eBay. Don't forget FatCash.

Overstock

Buy.com

Thanks OP and thanks sarah...normally I'd have gone for the higher quantity (more is better, right?!?!), but I have about $5 in eBay Bucks that will expire on May 2nd, so I just went for the OP's option.

sarah said:   Twice as many, slightly better price per each at Buy.com or Overstock. Same seller on Buy.com as on eBay. Don't forget FatCash.

Overstock

Buy.com

Any idea if this is 12 different markers or just 2x each of the 6pack?

in for a small pack, 12 is too many pens for me even if slightly better price. Thanks OP!

overstock says
(4 of each color light, medium, dark)

Thanks OP ... I also got 12 Signo 207 Uniball pens (Black) for $9.99 ....These are great pens for that price....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014